Fake Crip Gets Exposed on Scared Straight

most viewed right now
 136
Phat ass white girl for real
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 81
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 81
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #121
johnny 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,103 | Props total: 223 223
 10-22-2012, 02:46 PM         #122
TheUzualSuSpect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ I'd take that L like a champ and live lavishly off the lawsuit money that wud soon follow

Edit: was talkin to the ppl that responded to me earlier


Last edited by TheUzualSuSpect; 10-22-2012 at 02:48 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #123
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 TheUzualSuSpect said:
^^^ I'd take that L like a champ and live lavishly off the lawsuit money that wud soon follow
if u sneak one of the prisoners, thats a.ssault, u aint gettn no lawsuit, u staying right there, then they gonna have to put ur a.ss in PC, and thats a.ssuming that u didnt like aired out in the initial f!ght and end up in the hospital first.

also, say u dont sneak them and u just pop sh*t, if living the lifestyle, that got u put in that program to begin with, u gonna end up in there sooner or later. plus those cameras 99% aint there scared straight just comes in for one day of that program, so u can get merked, and the jail can cover it up, u aint just suing the state that easy

lastly, alot of those dudes at least in the episode where the first video is from, was crip OGs, so he can pop sh*t on on tv, and then they'll have one of they soldiers on the outside wet his a.ss up


Last edited by nightmare; 10-22-2012 at 02:59 PM..
 10-22-2012, 03:11 PM         #124
Chopzilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Triple D said:


4.30 this lil dude is ready to k!ll somebody
"Im sorry for callin yall f*ggots"


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '09        #125
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,119 | Props total: 1656 1656
damn i dont understand why people have to go to the extent to learning things the hard way sh*t i wish they had more of this sh*t
 5 years ago '12        #126
144 strong 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$438 | Props total: 106 106
 5 years ago '04        #127
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 S W A N said:
Damn you hit the nail on the head. I had a lil homie like that. n*gga always had to have the last word and constantly popping off at the mouth. I wont say what he did but he in prison now serving 7-9.
thats real sh*t, I got childhood friends in the ground and in prison cause they couldn't leave the street sh*t alone and %95 were grown as fu*k when we were kids always talkin back to they moms and being hard headed thats where the sh*t starts....

one of my homies just got out last year he went in when I was 16 he was 17 he 30 now he caught me after rocking a show we kicked it for a while in the VIP the first thing he said to me was bro, "damn man so much has changed in the world I shoulda listened to you kenfolk" son was a stick up kid I used to tell him all the time to cool that sh*t fam just wouldn't listen, his daughter is like 15 now he all sad n sh*t so much time waisted smh...

when I watch this sh*t I can't do nothing but shake my head to see how lost young black kids are smh that get smoked vid is disgusting lotta these lil n*ggas need this....


[video - click to view]


my pops worked all the time so my big bro was like this I hated him when i was younger but he kept me outta trouble simply cause I was scared of him


Last edited by Ra-da-god; 10-22-2012 at 03:20 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #128
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,119 | Props total: 1656 1656
this sh*t had me

[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '08        #129
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
what time this sh*t be coming on?
 5 years ago '04        #130
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
"you orange flavored mothafu*ka" got me in tears
 5 years ago '04        #131
pocketchange 150 heat pts150
space
space
space
$12,438 | Props total: 11926 11926
 5 years ago '06        #132
Bman409 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$20,415 | Props total: 2485 2485
 5 years ago '04        #133
babalou 
space
avatar space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 Ra-da-god said:
thats real sh*t, I got childhood friends in the ground and in prison cause they couldn't leave the street sh*t alone and %95 were grown as fu*k when we were kids always talkin back to they moms and being hard headed thats where the sh*t starts....

one of my homies just got out last year he went in when I was 16 he was 17 he 30 now he caught me after rocking a show we kicked it for a while in the VIP the first thing he said to me was bro, "damn man so much has changed in the world I shoulda listened to you kenfolk" son was a stick up kid I used to tell him all the time to cool that sh*t fam just wouldn't listen, his daughter is like 15 now he all sad n sh*t so much time waisted smh...

when I watch this sh*t I can't do nothing but shake my head to see how lost young black kids are smh that get smoked vid is disgusting lotta these lil n*ggas need this....




we need more brothers like this in the community holding sh*t down and keeping these like youngins in line
 10-22-2012, 05:17 PM         #134
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k^ all that we need man punchin on these young n*ggas like myself my n*gga, fu*k that sh*t ill put hands on a old head deadass.
 5 years ago '05        #135
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Ra-da-god said:
thats real sh*t, I got childhood friends in the ground and in prison cause they couldn't leave the street sh*t alone and %95 were grown as fu*k when we were kids always talkin back to they moms and being hard headed thats where the sh*t starts....

one of my homies just got out last year he went in when I was 16 he was 17 he 30 now he caught me after rocking a show we kicked it for a while in the VIP the first thing he said to me was bro, "damn man so much has changed in the world I shoulda listened to you kenfolk" son was a stick up kid I used to tell him all the time to cool that sh*t fam just wouldn't listen, his daughter is like 15 now he all sad n sh*t so much time waisted smh...

when I watch this sh*t I can't do nothing but shake my head to see how lost young black kids are smh that get smoked vid is disgusting lotta these lil n*ggas need this....



my pops worked all the time so my big bro was like this I hated him when i was younger but he kept me outta trouble simply cause I was scared of him
Video was good. Should have given his cousin a hug or something after, though. Show him that you're doing it out of love and not anger and they'll respond better to it. I guarantee that kid is just waiting for the day when he gets bigger and stronger than his older cousin and puts a whoopin' on him. If the older cousin shows some love after, the younger cousin can respect it more.

I've had little cousins act up and I talk to them about it. I don't beat on them like this guy did, though. I may hit them once and that's plenty, but it seemed like this guy just cared about getting his point across that he's bigger and stronger than actually helping his fam out. He's 8 years older and bigger than his cousin... no need to sit there and beat on the kid and then not show any love afterwards.

 5 years ago '06        #136
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 lifeundthescope said:
fu*k^ all that we need man punchin on these young n*ggas like myself my n*gga, fu*k that sh*t ill put hands on a old head deadass.

Shut Yo a.ss Up!

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '06        #137
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 I'm The Dan said:
Video was good. Should have given his cousin a hug or something after, though. Show him that you're doing it out of love and not anger and they'll respond better to it. I guarantee that kid is just waiting for the day when he gets bigger and stronger than his older cousin and puts a whoopin' on him. If the older cousin shows some love after, the younger cousin can respect it more.

I've had little cousins act up and I talk to them about it. I don't beat on them like this guy did, though. I may hit them once and that's plenty, but it seemed like this guy just cared about getting his point across that he's bigger and stronger than actually helping his fam out. He's 8 years older and bigger than his cousin... no need to sit there and beat on the kid and then not show any love afterwards.

good point about showing love at the end, but at the same time idk wat wild sh*t the boy was saying.

also wen u 17, u aint no lil kid, if u out here talking reckless, robbing ppl and sh*t like he doing, u gonna get locked up like a grown a.ss man, or somebody gonna body you on the streets like a grown a.ss man
 5 years ago '08        #138
youngfreshgc 
space
avatar space
space
$981 | Props total: 459 459
 RileyEsco said:



Ice M.F. Mike is prison's Samuel L. Jackson.







"I would tell you excuse me for spitting on you, but fu*k you!"


"Before my time up, let me come over and talk to some of these little young, hot bi*ches."



"im in here for tryin to steal from walmart n*ggaz trin give me 8 years for a motherfu*king i-pod"
 5 years ago '05        #139
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 nightmare said:
good point about showing love at the end, but at the same time idk wat wild sh*t the boy was saying.

also wen u 17, u aint no lil kid, if u out here talking reckless, robbing ppl and sh*t like he doing, u gonna get locked up like a grown a.ss man, or somebody gonna body you on the streets like a grown a.ss man
He's still a kid to his older cousin.

Plus, from the video, it sounds like the younger cousin was doing some reckless sh*t and someone said something about his older cousin and the younger cousin responded with the "i'm not worried about him" type comments.

If that's true, then yeah, go check your little fam and let them know it's not cool to say that sh*t. You don't have to hit the kid 20+ times, though. At least he didn't hit him in the face, but still... as soon as the kid started to cry, you made your point. I mean, the older cousin wasn't putting everything into the punches or anything, but if the kid is crying, then you made your point.

And afterwards, just give him a hug... hand shake... anything. Something to show that you still have his back and his best interest in your heart.
 5 years ago '06        #140
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$25,532 | Props total: 6777 6777
this sh*t still aint fu*king with Scared Straight 99

[video - click to view]


the new scared straight look like its a bunch of actors
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
171 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 34
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
264 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
170 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
91 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 11
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy