Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #21
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,923 | Props total: 1654 1654
 halfadash said:
This one???

LOL yeah that was one of them, and it was another one when dude kept saying he want to f!ght EVERYONE and wasn't scared.
 5 years ago '06        #22
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 pbballin said:
LOL yeah that was one of them, and it was another one when dude kept saying he want to f!ght EVERYONE and wasn't scared.

[video - click to view]

10-21-2012, 03:39 PM         #23
TheUzualSuSpect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i never understood this shyt. these kids aint actually goin there why not just talk shyt to everyone?? officers cant touch u n neither can prisoners. id love to see sum smart lil white kid tell off these nigguhs like na fvck u and yo kool aid bytch. i always wanted to be on this show wen i was little lmao wuda cussed em out n be like fvck u gon do, yell at me??
 5 years ago '05        #24
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
same sh*t I was thinkin...

On another note... the funniest part to me about that kool-aid video is the fact the dude that made him do it actin like he some straight up OG then when they showed what he was locked up for its cause he was arrested like 30 times for shoplifting
n*gga stole an iPod
 5 years ago '10        #25
FRESCO THE 13TH 49 heat pts49
space
space
$1,771 | Props total: 235 235
put that kool aid on ya lips

rub it on there

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #26
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 TheUzualSuSpect said:
i never understood this shyt. these kids aint actually goin there why not just talk shyt to everyone?? officers cant touch u n neither can prisoners. id love to see sum smart lil white kid tell off these nigguhs like na fvck u and yo kool aid bytch. i always wanted to be on this show wen i was little lmao wuda cussed em out n be like fvck u gon do, yell at me??
the rules in scared straight are that the prisoner cant touch the kids, if the prisoners followed rules, they wouldnt be in prison, think about that...........
 5 years ago '11        #27
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,923 | Props total: 1654 1654
 nightmare said:

lol yeah, this n*gga thinks NOBODY will be him...wonder if that n*gga in jail yet
 5 years ago '04        #28
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13154 13154
That dude is doing that a kid a favor though...
 5 years ago '09        #29
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,270 | Props total: 19373 19373
 JackMeHoff said:
 5 years ago '04        #30
DoctorJ|m 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,967 | Props total: 210 210
It's funny because if you ask any "OG" Blood or Crip in their 40's-50's from Cali, they'll tell you EVERY Blood/Crip on the east coast (NY, NJ, Philly, etc) are "fake" & should be exposed. Most the roots of the gang stayed on the west coast and turned straight after the Bloods/Crips had their peace treaty on April 28, 1992. Any extensions that exist now in the 2000's worked it's way on the low-low through the prison systems as far east as Chicago/St. Louis, and a little bit in Miami (not much though). But the OGs, they'll tell you to this day - there are no "Actively recognized" Bloods/Crips in NY, ATL, or Louisiana - like all these rappers pretend to be. I find it pretty funny.
 5 years ago '11        #31
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,881 | Props total: 5232 5232
You orange flavored mutha fu*ka
 5 years ago '05        #32
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101
 TheUzualSuSpect said:
As much as that is true, in the heat of the moment you never know. Wouldn't be surprised to see one of these inmates just crack a motherfu*ker in the jaw for talking back to him. The kid would have one hell of a law suit and the show might end, but having a guy like the guy in the first video in the OP in front of me I'm not saying sh*t, even if I'm 99 percent sure he's not gonna swing on me.
 5 years ago '11        #33
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
 nightmare said:
he did the kool aid sh*t again, but wit a chick

realest post ever.
 5 years ago '04        #34
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13154 13154
 halfadash said:
This one???

Even though this little girl needs her a.ss kicked a few times... the officer said, "if you wanna swing on me, swing on me"... the officer wasn't just in her face, etc--she invited the swing.
 5 years ago '09        #35
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
This show reforms NO ONE lol.
 5 years ago '05        #36
freshtoodef 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,612 | Props total: 4375 4375
 RileyEsco said:

Ice M.F. Mike is prison's Samuel L. Jackson.

"I would tell you excuse me for spitting on you, but fu*k you!"

"Before my time up, let me come over and talk to some of these little young, hot bi*ches."

that n*gga said "they tried to give me 8 years for stealin a ipod"
 5 years ago '09        #37
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,627 | Props total: 1800 1800
 nightmare said:
he held his own... after they let him go into the room the dude said he would beat his a.ss to death... whats he supposed to do? let sh*t go? dude told him he was gonna fu*k him up so he said no your not... cmon
 10-21-2012, 05:28 PM         #38
Chopzilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im literally fu*king cryin yo this sh*t got me fu*kin dead! I need more of these vids

And I can promise you if you went in there running ya mouth being crazy disrespectful I bet you one of them prisoners would pop a top. Yeah theres rules and a hell of a law suit would come but I think the temptation would be far to great and besides it'd probably be the highest rated tv show episode ever
 5 years ago '05        #39
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,024 | Props total: 537 537
 pbballin said:
lol yeah, this n*gga thinks NOBODY will be him...wonder if that n*gga in jail yet
he tried them dudes tho .. this where i think you got to let them rifle out on these kids...that will be the a.ss whipping that will be the last a.ss whipping they want to take. he went in there strong and we all know them inmates cant do sh*t but yell at them..the young crip had heart but the wrong heart.i dont know what state that is but 17 is an adult but that sh*t was funny cus he didnt want be a bi*ch which i tell n*ggas all the time cats aint k!llers they just fear being k!lled so they react
 5 years ago '07        #40
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
This sh*t fake cuz..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
166 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago