Evolution

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
163 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #21
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 GoldRush said:
cool

but evolution of what specifically - saw all kind of stuff goin on
i thought I was the only one thinking this
 5 years ago '07        #22
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
 GoldRush said:
cool

but evolution of what specifically - saw all kind of stuff goin on
evolution of society through the centuries from early roman to the renaissance to the present
 5 years ago '08        #23
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
makes no fu*king sense
 10-21-2012, 11:30 PM         #24
TeddiGramz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Basically the pictures shows that white men used to be some horny motherfu*kers back then and put their d!ck in a woman of every civilization I guess.....
 10-21-2012, 11:44 PM         #25
sonic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mystic boy said:
the fu*k did I just jack off to?
 5 years ago '12        #26
144 strong 22 heat pts22
space
space
$438 | Props total: 106 106
If they really wanted a accurate evolution they'd start w/ all black and brown people and then bring in that stinkin caveman and woman out of the caucus mountains.
but of course some white people made this, they're only great in there own mind, movies, and art. Stinking devils
 10-22-2012, 02:34 AM         #27
youdug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TeddiGramz said:
Lol.... The white people are fu*king everything and the other races and cultures are like, "WTF!! Where is our pus*y?"
 Fresco said:
Damn white people, y'all crazy
 DrX said:
the evolution of white ppl i guess?
 Borealis said:
fu*king devils...
 144 strong said:
If they really wanted a accurate evolution they'd start w/ all black and brown people and then bring in that stinkin caveman and woman out of the caucus mountains.
but of course some white people made this, they're only great in there own mind, movies, and art. Stinking devils

[pic - click to view]

ra1n said:
white history (good and bad) is world history

everyone else sucks at contributing to the world

[pic - click to view]

everyone on this site like these ^ people make me sick.

10-22-2012, 03:03 AM         #28
youdug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 144 strong said:
why do you hate white people that think "they're only great in there own mind, movies, and art." when you obviously think the same way. if all you black hitler wanna-be's really think this sh*t then why dont you do something about it. oh yeah, thats right, youd rather post your comments anonymously because you blame not getting an education and doing anything with your life on white people. people like you and people like the white guy who made the comments similar to yours both need to be exterminated. you do nothing but hold back the human race.
 5 years ago '05        #29
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
def feelin this pic, says alot
 5 years ago '06        #30
kast 
space
space
$879 | Props total: 328 328
 youduglas said:
why do you hate white people that think "they're only great in there own mind, movies, and art." when you obviously think the same way. if all you black hitler wanna-be's really think this sh*t then why dont you do something about it. oh yeah, thats right, youd rather post your comments anonymously because you blame not getting an education and doing anything with your life on white people. people like you and people like the white guy who made the comments similar to yours both need to be exterminated. you do nothing but hold back the human race.
im with you on the first part, but what could any individual person or group do about it? they would just be wasting breath and time. and you sayin ppl should be "exterminated" just cause they dont think and act like you do, sounds like you the type thats holding the race back
 5 years ago '04        #31
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
damn white folks... you scary
 5 years ago '08        #32
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,023 | Props total: 5085 5085
the r*pe of all cultures. Very true.
 5 years ago '04        #33
Bossalinie 
space
space
$4,756 | Props total: 41 41
 SkateboardT said:
...not neccessarily evolution more like the history of human imperialism.

starts with the egyptians, egyptians die and greece takes over, then its roman, then a germanic tribe (dark ages), which leads towards the english empire and the rennaissance, the french, then the spanish inquisition, then you move on toward the American and French revolution, asian dynasties, then its basically a history of america and all the wars we fought in.

did any of you pay attention in history or what?
its boxden. everybody too busying starting a race war
 5 years ago '12        #34
Jo Blow 70 heat pts70
space
space
$914 | Props total: 2716 2716
 bony said:

[pic - click to view]

SkateboardT said:

starts with the egyptians, egyptians die and greece takes over, then its roman, then a germanic tribe (dark ages), which leads towards the english empire and the rennaissance, the french, then the spanish inquisition, then you move on toward the American and French revolution, asian dynasties, then its basically a history of america and all the wars we fought in.

Really this thread could of been way better but dude left out a lot of information about this image made by Milo Manara. Really it's his own interoperation of mankind and if you want a more in-depth analysis then you should research bruh...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Jo Blow; 10-22-2012 at 12:25 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #35
ehone3 
space
space
space
$262 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k this....the first humans were brown skinned everyone knows that sh*t
 5 years ago '06        #36
Young_Remedy 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,643 | Props total: 315 315
 10-22-2012, 01:17 PM         #37
Jugganot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kast said:
im with you on the first part, but what could any individual person or group do about it? they would just be wasting breath and time. and you sayin ppl should be "exterminated" just cause they dont think and act like you do, sounds like you the type thats holding the race back
o sh*t that's deep, but look at it like this, i hate pedophiles, so if a certain race has more pedophiles then another im not gonna hate that race for it, im gonna continue to hate pedophiles no matter wut race creed or age or any other division u can think of. so ppl please hate ppl for wut they do not wut they are, im white n take offense to all of you being so racist. i don't agree with wut whites have done in the past either but don't persecute me for something i had nothing to do with, n for those who say i continue to capitalize on the past it may be so but it isn't me who decided to i was born into this life just as much as anybody else we can't choose our past we can only choose our future
 5 years ago '04        #38
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,898 | Props total: 2529 2529
good concept but misleading history. we all know what those Greeks were about.
 5 years ago '08        #39
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 SkateboardT said:

start with the Egyptians?
 5 years ago '07        #40
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
This looks like Western history with slight mentions of Africa/Asia.
People should really do more art focusing on African and Asian history because records are there. Some people are just biased towards Europe over here for obvious reasons.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy