J. Cole and Kendrick Lamar Announce Title Of Joint Album "Out The Sky" 10.20.2012

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
306 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
85 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,236 | Props total: 3055 3055
 CosbySweater said:
Yep. That's why i'm excited for this project. Cole's production and Kendrick's lyrics.....

[pic - click to view]

yeah buddy he k!lled Hiiipower and they ready.....wouldnt mind seeing KRIT pop up on there either.
 5 years ago '11        #42
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,820 | Props total: 1225 1225
 hurw0 said:
He left the date in the title to say when this thread was created.
 justinjones said:
when reading comprehension fails

Who the fu*k dates a thread?
 5 years ago '04        #43
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,347 | Props total: 2786 2786
Lmao at kdot not speaking about anything and then got the nerve to say that lame a.ss big Sean can make a better story telling track.
 5 years ago '10        #44
bbqslap 
space
space
$2,128 | Props total: 278 278
 GameTheory said:
Its not obvious?

Neither of these n*ggas is really experienced or smart enough to REALLY talk about some sh*t on a Lupe or jay-z level.

Hell, even Big Sean paints better pictures on his introspective songs WITH WAY BETTER punchlines and what not.

Both of them think that rapping on sleepy beats is "real hip hop"

meanwhile you got kendrick rapping about some stupid violent sh*t but when flocka or gucci does it with WAY more charm and WAY more wit then they're treated like these detrimental aspects of rap music.

Its sheer hypocrisy and it shows how much backpackers want to be down.

They keep proclaiming themselves as real hip-hop...And the thing that k!lls me about these "super lyrical" dudes is that they think that saying more words actually means that you can overcome not actually talking about anything. All these n*ggas talk about is rapping itself...not anything new. Thats why I can at least respect dudes like Drake who rap about sh*t that damn near every dude goes through but aren't trying to sell you these hood tales so suburban white kids can relate.

These rappity rap dudes are straight up elitists.

I dare you to read Kendrick's lyrics out loud and tell me they mean something to you.
WOW!!! Not a lick of street in this kid...you just don't relate...its cool

Last edited by bbqslap; 10-20-2012 at 09:12 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #45
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
space
$43,972 | Props total: 9976 9976
This ain't the title of the album bruh He said the project is gonna drop out the sky, meaning outta nowhere. Some dumbass I guess ran with it
 5 years ago '05        #46
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
 TrueHopTunes said:
Hell yeah. Aint nobody tryna hear this shxt. Neither one of these niccas talk about SHXT in they music anyway. Both of them together ?! This gonna be dumb boring ! They both some some clowns just tryna keep up and stay relevant with the best rappers in the game.

Hood niccas don't even fxck wit em... niccas think I'm lying but you aint gon see no one in the hood bumping they lame shxt when it drops... BET !

I understand not liking their flows, beats, voices, sure. But how can anyone say these two don't talk about anything in their music? How can people possibly be that stupid?
 5 years ago '05        #47
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
 GameTheory said:
Its not obvious?

Neither of these n*ggas is really experienced or smart enough to REALLY talk about some sh*t on a Lupe or jay-z level.

Hell, even Big Sean paints better pictures on his introspective songs WITH WAY BETTER punchlines and what not.

meanwhile you got kendrick rapping about some stupid violent sh*t but when flocka or gucci does it with WAY more charm and WAY more wit then they're treated like these detrimental aspects of rap music.

They keep proclaiming themselves as real hip-hop...And the thing that k!lls me about these "super lyrical" dudes is that they think that saying more words actually means that you can overcome not actually talking about anything. All these n*ggas talk about is rapping itself...not anything new. Thats why I can at least respect dudes like Drake who rap about sh*t that damn near every dude goes through but aren't trying to sell you these hood tales so suburban white kids can relate.

I dare you to read Kendrick's lyrics out loud and tell me they mean something to you.
You're just straight up stupid.

Is this Kendrick song about nothing?

Is this J. Cole song about nothing?

You should be embarrassed for being as stupid as you are.
 5 years ago '11        #48
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
I swear n*ggas get more excited to run in a thread & tell everybody how they aren't going to listen to something rather than show the same enthusiasm for something they like...
 10-20-2012, 11:58 PM         #49
itsallgood 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GameTheory said:
Its not obvious?

"They're not SMART ENOUGH to talk about things on Lupe and Jay's level?" Cole was the first artist signed to Jay's label and a few weeks ago, Lupe dubbed Kendrick "The Big Thing" at a Kendrick show. They wouldn't do these things if they thought Cole and Lamar weren't saying things with substance and didn't see their great potential.

As far as the hypocrisy comment, Kendrick and Cole (along with a few are young rappers)
give you both sides of the coin. They peeped game from greats like Pac, Jay, Nas, Big, Em and others. These emcees rapped about violence, the good side of life and everything in between.

It's one thing to not like them but, to make statements like these is down right ignorant.

Last edited by itsallgood; 10-21-2012 at 12:16 AM..
 10-21-2012, 12:23 AM         #50
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrBHZ said:
yeah buddy he k!lled Hiiipower and they ready.....wouldnt mind seeing KRIT pop up on there either.
Nah KRIT ruined that joint they had on Khaled's album for me.
 5 years ago '07        #51
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1123 1123
 GameTheory said:
Its not obvious?

You have to be one of the biggest idiots on Boxden....
 5 years ago '09        #52
RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,363 | Props total: 2729 2729

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #53
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,235 | Props total: 3566 3566
 5 years ago '04        #54
pudd 10 heat pts10
space
space
$896 | Props total: 9 9
 Krazy K said:
Sounds good but it's dropping the same day as Detox, I Can't Feel My Face and the AZ/Nas joint album

Still want this in full CDQ

[video - click to view]

And this...
 10-21-2012, 04:55 AM         #55
mprjxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Classic in the making
 5 years ago '11        #56
MakeItHappen456 41 heat pts41
space
space
$6,205 | Props total: 1631 1631
 TrueHopTunes said:
Hell yeah. Aint nobody tryna hear this shxt. Neither one of these niccas talk about SHXT in they music anyway. Both of them together ?! This gonna be dumb boring ! They both some some clowns just tryna keep up and stay relevant with the best rappers in the game.

Hood niccas don't even fxck wit em... niccas think I'm lying but you aint gon see no one in the hood bumping they lame shxt when it drops... BET !

Then don't listen to the album. I'm a fan of both and want to hear.
 5 years ago '06        #57
flipdipbone 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,933 | Props total: 467 467
Man this will cap off my year...
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
111 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
36 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy