Chevy Chase drops the N-Word on Community set. Production halted.

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
187 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
194 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #61
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,786 | Props total: 14594 14594
 JaeNice said:
He's mad I'd be too. His character hasn't receive any growth in years. Instead of becoming more tolerant, especially since his circle of friends is diverse and Donald Glover's characters actually live with him for a while you'd think his character would be less of an out-of-touch bigot instead with every episode he becomes more of a bigot. At times forgetting the lessons Pierce just learned a week ago.

And they know this they want him gone they know he doesn't like being a bigot and they're going to use this on some "He said a slur and halted production" sh*t. Ignoring the context just to get people focused on he said the N-word "oh my god!"

I can see shows like The View come Monday all over this buying right into this sh*t.

well put that's why he's the worst character too he has no growth what so ever maybe besides that gay episode but like you said he's right back at being a bigot in future ones
 5 years ago '07        #62
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 TH35 said:
Fired or not the show will be over after this season.
i hope they make some kinda spin off with annie, troy and abed

send mchale back to soup, yvette back to nick and chevy back to the depths

britta who
 5 years ago '09        #63
59fifty 
space
space
$22,703 | Props total: 10152 10152
Thats wuts holdin up my show......damn pierce ur a B!
 5 years ago '04        #64
bigjoshi2002 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 87 87
So what? Only Idiots still watch tv anyway.
 5 years ago '07        #65
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,962 | Props total: 5878 5878
 5 years ago '07        #66
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 ManWithoutFear! said:
You late than a mafuhka! Lmao
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ManWithoutFear! again.
 5 years ago '04        #67
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,795 | Props total: 678 678
does he get his point across to the producers if he only says "n-word"
 5 years ago '07        #68
Legend88 1 heat pts
space
space
$888 | Props total: 0 0
 ManWithoutFear! said:
The idea that white ppl still fix their face to even say the sh*t (for whatever reason) is a mystery in itself to me. Nothing good ever comes out of it. So why even go there?
Why? What is it about ****** & its many variations that fascinates white ppl so goddamn much? Fuhk whos sensitive & whos not. Just dont say it. Theres adults in this thread right? A muthafuhka tells you not to put your hand on that hot stove you still have an overwhelming urge to wanna touch the sh*t? Lol
Dont say ******
Dont say f*ggot
& whatever you do dont say f*ggot a.ss ******.
I promised myself I wouldnt entertain these discussions anymore smh shame on me.
 5 years ago '12        #69
Thworldisyours 43 heat pts43
space
space
$6,780 | Props total: 13245 13245
Only comedy show on TV I give a damn about.

Aw well, it was fun while it lasted.

Troy and Abed GET-TING CAN-CELLED!!!!

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #70
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
He fu*ked up awhile back calling out the show runner now dropping the N word? Just get rid of this guy already, it's not like we watch Community for his character anyways.
i do....and he isnt racist but he is rich and old so he probably dont give a fu*k either. i know i wouldnt if i was rich and old. They make the guy be the most racist old white dude in the world and then get mad when he utters something racist and they take it out of context. fu*k them.
 5 years ago '06        #71
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,901 | Props total: 25734 25734
Lmao n*ggas still trying to make a huge deal about this. Cmon black folks the boogeyman not trying to get us all lol. This is no different then jon amos telling them off on good times after the first few season jj was still acting like a stupid negro amos spoke up about it and was k!lled off people don't want to be stuck playing a bigot white person or stupid n*gga for years and years
 5 years ago '04        #72
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
 Yung Dilla said:
Oh i see the context it was in and it wasn't racist

He's tired of his character being a bigot i get it..
aww hell...
 10-21-2012, 12:41 PM         #73
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Windy said:
when someone says the n word i dont get as offended as when someone goes out of their way to try and make you feel bad for being offended.

thats the sh*t that aggravates me, unless you a fellow black person you can't even talk to me about something like that

thats how n*ggas get shot
I cant even get offended at this point. I been black for 30 years now I'm too tired to cry.
Its just these arguments from the white side are so bizarre its hard to figure out whether or not mafuhkas are trolling. Lol Just dont say ******, n*gga, nucka, nugga, etc etc & youre golden. You wont welcome in controversy. You wont welcome in gettin fired. You wont welcome an a.ss whoopin or stir people you deem as "sensitives" emotions.
Dont worry bout what WE say amongst each other. You aint black. Whys that so hard to understand? Only on the internet can someone say some of this sh*t. Be in the real world full HD & tell a n*gga "if we cant say why can you?" & see if you wont get dismissed as just being autistic or some sh*t. Lol
I dont think Chevy Chase meant any harm. I get what he meant. But why go there?
 5 years ago '04        #74
charlesj314 41 heat pts41
space
space
$904 | Props total: 885 885
Shid.. thought he was dead too mi nig, I should hit his a.ss wit a BUSDRIVER UPPERCUT

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #75
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
Im black.

I alway's put it like this. As black people, were the ones who keep that word relevant and in the lexicon. Maybe if we didn't feel the need to say the word every other sentence, it wouldn't be an issue.

Also, Theres that bullsh*t where we try to regulate who can and can't say it. It's like we give passes to who we feel its appropriate.

For the most part if you grew up in a diverse neighborhood you know that we let spanish people say it like its nothing. The gangsta Asians be throwing it around and nobody checks them. They don't got the right to call me "n*gga". They aint black, but it seems like we ONLY get offended when it's a white person.

Its a double standard. Then we wonder why the word won't die.
 5 years ago '04        #76
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,466 | Props total: 6620 6620
 TheMindOf said:
Im black.

I alway's put it like this. As black people, were the ones who keep that word relevant and in the lexicon. Maybe if we didn't feel the need to say the word every other sentence, it wouldn't be an issue.

Also, Theres that bullsh*t where we try to regulate who can and can't say it. It's like we give passes to who we feel its appropriate.

For the most part if you grew up in a diverse neighborhood you know that we let spanish people say it like its nothing. The gangsta Asians be throwing it around and nobody checks them. They don't got the right to call me "n*gga". They aint black, but it seems like we ONLY get offended when it's a white person.

Its a double standard. Then we wonder why the word won't die.
No, we let the Latino's "get away with it"...especially since ALOT of them have black blood in them....c'mon bruh...your reaching....Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, and Cubans...your seriously gonna front on them now???

And as for them "gangsta a.ss asians" not getting checked...man please, maybe that's just how it happens where you're at! hahaha it doesn't go down like that around the parts of town I been....them gangsta a.ss asians do keep me laughing tho, oh man

Seriously HOW HARD is it to not call me or any other black person a n*gga if your NOT even black?!?!??? I mean damn, I don't even call country white guys "rednecks" or people fron Japan "Japs"....it's fu*kin easy joe...just DON'T make it apart of your vocab.

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 10-21-2012 at 01:46 PM..
 10-21-2012, 01:53 PM         #77
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
self destruct
 10-21-2012, 02:02 PM         #78
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Windy said:
I have no clue why ppl can't understand that.

Whats the purpose of saying something that is just gonna make ppl uncomfortable.
Everybody hate them some n*ggas but wanna be all up in our mix & sh*t. Get a peek, overstep their boundaries & then wanna call foul. Lol
I didnt grow up around white people unless you wanna count the cops & the white kids whod come from upstate to cop so I never had an overwhelming interest in whatever the hell it is they do. Thats the one thing we dont really get no credit for. For the most part we just stay in our lane. We joke about white people fuhkin' with animals or how they do with their kids but we never attempt to tell them how to do sh*t. White people not only wanna dissect what we do but also wanna tell muthafuhkas what should offend us what we NEED to forget, what we NEED to stop saying blah blah. But what they fail to understand is...

Black people dont listen to no white people. Lol And when they see their words fall on def ears they up the ante on disrespect. Lol
These muthafuhkas arent kids. Dont know left from right & sh*t. You either get it or you dont. If youre white then no black man/women gonna give you the answer you wanna hear when discussing the use of the N word. No matter how much fuhking sense that sh*t makes no answer will suffice for that white person. Lol
Noone gave a fuhk about that word til we freaked it now its "the word should be eliminated." Which only further proves to me that we cannot have anything for ourselves. Lol
 5 years ago '07        #79
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
really chase? idgaf abour what content you use it in..you don't say n***** PERIOD you piece of sh*t..if i was donald glover i would've whopped his a.ss..but donal glover is far from a real n*gga so of course that pus*y didn't do sh*t
 5 years ago '07        #80
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4416 4416
According to our sources, Chase got so heated while discussing his character, he yelled out something along the lines of ... What's next? Am I gonna say the word ni**er?

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
205 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy