NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
74 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-24-2012, 03:11 PM         #41
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People who use redbox to steal are the scum of the earth.

It's sh*t like this is why we as society can't have nice things, because you broke mcdonalds workers have to fu*k it up for everyone.
 5 years ago '05        #42
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,905 | Props total: 21042 21042
 IronMaiden said:
People who use redbox to steal are the scum of the earth.

It's sh*t like this is why we as society can't have nice things, because you broke mcdonalds workers have to fu*k it up for everyone.
People always looking to get by, it's sh*t. I used to work for Family Video a few years back while going through college and we'd have people stealing from us too. We used to make house calls and try to get our stuff back. Think I ended up at a crack house once and was about to get murdered.
 10-24-2012, 03:20 PM         #43
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krazie said:
People always looking to get by, it's sh*t. I used to work for Family Video a few years back while going through college and we'd have people stealing from us too. We used to make house calls and try to get our stuff back. Think I ended up at a crack house once and was about to get murdered.
I don't understand why people do this sh*t.

You can afford a ps3/360, HDTV and broadband but you cant afford a fu*king gamefly subscription? Can't maintain that expensive $2 redbox rental? It's 2012, it's easy and cheap to play games yet cheap mother fu*kers still have to ruin it for everyone else.
 5 years ago '04        #44
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Those who live by the sword die by the sword. In terms of theft it always comes back to haunt them in the end. Idiots. Get a job buy sh*t you want like normal people.
 5 years ago '05        #45
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,905 | Props total: 21042 21042
 K1Entertainment said:
Those who live by the sword die by the sword. In terms of theft it always comes back to haunt them in the end. Idiots. Get a job buy sh*t you want like normal people.
 5 years ago '06        #46
Gangstab329 16 heat pts16
space
space
$851 | Props total: 14 14
i live by the sword have yet to die by it
 5 years ago '05        #47
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315
space
space
$15,215 | Props total: 1233 1233
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
People probably don't share with you because you sound like a whiny a.ss bi*ch
Yea because people expected how I would responed before I even posted. They were ignoring anybody or laughing them off before I came into this thread you stupid fu*k..I'd take you more seriously if you didn't use a smiley as you typed lame a.ss bi*ch
 5 years ago '04        #48
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,883 | Props total: 2037 2037
i honestly have never seen a redbox "game" rental in my city
 10-24-2012, 07:09 PM         #49
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:
I don't understand why people do this sh*t.

You can afford a ps3/360, HDTV and broadband but you cant afford a fu*king gamefly subscription? Can't maintain that expensive $2 redbox rental? It's 2012, it's easy and cheap to play games yet cheap mother fu*kers still have to ruin it for everyone else.
you just mad you didn't think of it
 5 years ago '06        #50
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,983 | Props total: 4011 4011
 kyhoopsgoat said:
  1. Buy a $10 prepaid card with cash.
  2. Make a fake email address.
  3. Go to Redbox and rent 2 games.
  4. Make another fake email address.
  5. Go to different Redbox and rent 2 games.
  6. Never return them.
Ok, looked it up and you CAN'T use prepaid cards on Redbox. They won't go through. You're full of sh*t and should die slowly.
 10-24-2012, 07:23 PM         #51
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One Gud Cide said:
you just mad you didn't think of it
I can just pirate the superior PC versions.

Why would i waste time running around town jacking discs from kiosk? Or i could just mod my 360 and just burn the games.
 5 years ago '06        #52
Gangstab329 16 heat pts16
space
space
$851 | Props total: 14 14
they take any card with name n stuff stamped on it so i think u gotta buy a prepaid card and wait to get the real one in the mail to use it
 5 years ago '06        #53
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,983 | Props total: 4011 4011
 Gangstab329 said:
they take any card with name n stuff stamped on it so i think u gotta buy a prepaid card and wait to get the real one in the mail to use it
Yeah but I think when you do that, you need to enter your social security number and your REAL mailing address to get it. Use that prepaid card to jack stuff and they can track you down. Just buy the game, people.
 10-24-2012, 07:57 PM         #54
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:
I can just pirate the superior PC versions.

Why would i waste time running around town jacking discs from kiosk? Or i could just mod my 360 and just burn the games.
nobody does it to keep dummy they resell the games
 5 years ago '11        #55
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 One Gud Cide said:
nobody does it to keep dummy they resell the games
People make me sick.
 10-24-2012, 09:30 PM         #56
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is that why you don't have any mirrors in your house f*ggot?
 5 years ago '05        #57
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315
space
space
$15,215 | Props total: 1233 1233
Lol..same nigas who say they do this still have no intelligent response.. you exposed for the lying scum you are..like that fat n*gga who said angela simmons wanted to fu*k but said nah bx n*ggas need to do better

Last edited by Ari Gold; 10-25-2012 at 11:14 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #58
deboe953 
space
space
space
$22 | Props total: 0 0
Man, fu*k red box and they don't give a fu*k about anybody and they probably cheatng the system any ways with taxes and i'm sure they have insurance on all their merchandise but regardless it shouldn't matter. . Nice guy finishes last always but you should always help people so people will help you. And there actually is a certain card you use that you can attach an address to it with a zip code with out putting in your ssn and it has worked for me the 3 out of 3 times ive used it. my bro did this in Vegas and got over 40 games and I don't think they have closed the loop hole yet.didn't believe him so I looked it up and found this site and did,more research and I appreciat all the input you guys have put in . but It does work and its not illegal until you decide to not take it back.. When Sandy a.ss passes imma put in work and I'll let y'all know how it goes lols..
 5 years ago '11        #59
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 deboe953 said:
Man, fu*k red box and they don't give a fu*k about anybodyand they probably cheatng the system any ways with taxes and i'm sure they have insurance on all their merchandise but regardless it shouldn't matter. . Nice guy finishes last always but you should always help people so people will help you. And there actually is a certain card you use that you can attach an address to it with a zip code with out putting in your ssn and it has worked for me the 3 out of 3 times ive used it. my bro did this in Vegas and got over 40 games and I don't think they have closed the loop hole yet.didn't believe him so I looked it up and found this site and did,more research and I appreciat all the input you guys have put in . but It does work and its not illegal until you decide to not take it back.. When Sandy a.ss passes imma put in work and I'll let y'all know how it goes lols..
 5 years ago '05        #60
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,160 | Props total: 18432 18432
 deboe953 said:
Man, fu*k red box and they don't give a fu*k about anybody and they probably cheatng the system any ways with taxes and i'm sure they have insurance on all their merchandise but regardless it shouldn't matter. . Nice guy finishes last always but you should always help people so people will help you. And there actually is a certain card you use that you can attach an address to it with a zip code with out putting in your ssn and it has worked for me the 3 out of 3 times ive used it. my bro did this in Vegas and got over 40 games and I don't think they have closed the loop hole yet.didn't believe him so I looked it up and found this site and did,more research and I appreciat all the input you guys have put in . but It does work and its not illegal until you decide to not take it back.. When Sandy a.ss passes imma put in work and I'll let y'all know how it goes lols..

[pic - click to view]

Who the fu*k is you?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago