Ray Allen says you should boo the Celtics, not him.

most viewed right now
 140
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
160 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 102
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
94 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 79
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$12,903 | Props total: 2537 2537
ex number 20 has been replaced easily with Terry. Miami better hope his ankles hold up. Terry was 5/5 in his last pre season game creating threes off dribble.


hope we get josh smith though....
 5 years ago '11        #22
1andonlyKingP 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$13,300 | Props total: 4388 4388
Celtics offered double what the Heat offered.

The Celtics offered Ray Allen 2 years for 12 million + a no trade clause.

Allen turned around and asked the Celtics for 3 years 27 million.

I remember this guy calling out Kobe when he supposedly "ran Shaq outta town" and was talking **** about Kobe for all those yrs while he was rotting in Seattle.

And now here he 8 yrs after all of that. Now he feels entitled after being a seasoned vet, all-time leader in 3 pointers and a championship.

The fact is he had injury issues, he has been declining the last 2-3 yrs, and he isn't the same player that he was when he was initially traded to Boston in the Summer of 07.
 5 years ago '08        #23
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$8,108 | Props total: 2826 2826
Shuttlesworth was tired of hearing his name in trade rumors every year. He and Rondo had a rocky relationship too.
 5 years ago '05        #24
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
go lakers?
 5 years ago '09        #25
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$48,953 | Props total: 22223 22223
nah I'm good, much rather boo him and cheer jet and lee
 5 years ago '09        #26
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,409 | Props total: 12349 12349
Ray needs to get some new people in his circle that don't just say yes and stroke his ego allowing him to still believe he has more left than he really does. This guy is full of sh*t but we all knew that and this statement proves that. n*gga said it was a business decision and if you're not going to put a good contract on the table then I have to go somewhere else that will

They(The Celtics) offered him the most of any team and more years. Get ready Heat fans, he is going to turn on you just like he has at every stop. I keep telling you he's the little Shaq with his ol mamas boy extra sensitive a.ss.
 5 years ago '11        #27
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$19,556 | Props total: 9459 9459
 TriniSoldier said:
nah I'm good, much rather boo him and cheer jet and lee
no love for the guy that should have been finals mvp for your teams only win in 26 years... stay
 10-20-2012, 02:11 PM         #28
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Ray needs to get some new people in his circle that don't just say yes and stroke his ego allowing him to still believe he has more left than he really does. This guy is full of sh*t but we all knew that and this statement proves that. n*gga said it was a business decision and if you're not going to put a good contract on the table then I have to go somewhere else that will

They(The Celtics) offered him the most of any team and more years. Get ready Heat fans, he is going to turn on you just like he has at every stop. I keep telling you he's the little Shaq with his ol mamas boy extra sensitive a.ss.
what your sick brain doesnt understand is sometimes yes indeed, its not about the fu*king money

he owes the celtics NOTHING, who gives a fu*k if they offered more, the guy doesnt want to be there anymore

and its because the Celtics are moving on

so just because you pay him more hes suppossed to stay into a situation he doesnt want to be in?

What dont you fu*ks understand about his decision
 5 years ago '09        #29
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$48,953 | Props total: 22223 22223
 whothebestmc said:
no love for the guy that should have been finals mvp for your teams only win in 26 years... stay
 5 years ago '09        #30
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,409 | Props total: 12349 12349
 luker1920 said:
what your sick brain doesnt understand is sometimes yes indeed, its not about the fu*king money

he owes the celtics NOTHING, who gives a fu*k if they offered more, the guy doesnt want to be there anymore

and its because the Celtics are moving on

so just because you pay him more hes suppossed to stay into a situation he doesnt want to be in?

What dont you fu*ks understand about his decision
Hey a.ssclown! I don't question any of that because I know that to be the truth so calm your a.ss down and take his d!ck out your a.ss.

My issue is the bullsh*t he is saying in interviews like this. If you know one thing to be true then man the fu*k up and say it instead of bullsh*tting around with what he said. He's a pus*y plain and simple. The sh*t has gone on long before this move to the Heat but because he's a "good guy" in the media nobody put his sh*t on blast.
 5 years ago '05        #31
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$25,375 | Props total: 8055 8055
 TriniSoldier said:
nah I'm good, much rather boo him and cheer jet and lee
jason terry has never been a star in this league just a 6th man and courtney lee?
 5 years ago '11        #32
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
avatar space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
 whothebestmc said:
no love for the guy that should have been finals mvp for your teams only win in 26 years... stay
 5 years ago '11        #33
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
avatar space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
 tonystarks21 said:
i don't know why celtics fan hate ray allen, yall some bi*chmade n*ggas
i dont hate Walter i hate the decision he made

When he leaves Miami we good
 5 years ago '09        #34
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$48,953 | Props total: 22223 22223
 TattooedMPsz said:
jason terry has never been a star in this league just a 6th man and courtney lee?
who cares who was a star? shane battier is more valuable than ray allen at this point in his career and shane battier was never no superstar either. this is a grown mans league no time to be massaging no 38 year old grown man's ego
 5 years ago '11        #35
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
avatar space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
 TattooedMPsz said:
jason terry has never been a star in this league just a 6th man and courtney lee?
we got 2 6th man of the year winners on our bench and 40% 3 pt shooter
 10-20-2012, 03:04 PM         #36
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k those pilgrams in boston
 5 years ago '11        #37
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$19,556 | Props total: 9459 9459
 TriniSoldier said:
 elvisfreshly said:
it's the truth or at least they should have been co mvps, ray did just as much as paul did. Stop being in denial and thank ray for being a major piece of the only championship you were alive for.


Last edited by whothebestmc; 10-20-2012 at 03:27 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #38
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,012 | Props total: 7510 7510
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Hey a.ssclown! I don't question any of that because I know that to be the truth so calm your a.ss down and take his d!ck out your a.ss.

My issue is the bullsh*t he is saying in interviews like this. If you know one thing to be true then man the fu*k up and say it instead of bullsh*tting around with what he said. He's a pus*y plain and simple. The sh*t has gone on long before this move to the Heat but because he's a "good guy" in the media nobody put his sh*t on blast.
word

as dooling stated, he talked to the media more than his teammates
 5 years ago '05        #39
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 2235 2235
as a knicks fan i hate the celtics...but this was just some ho sh*t by ray allen in my opinion. The Celtics were not by any means a bad team...so the championship excuse is stupid to me...to go to your rival? IDK it's wild to me...I know he wasn't in Boston for that long but theres no team he's more recognized for playing for these days. Seattle ain't even a franchise anymore and the Bucks are a distant memory. Some ho sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #40
missing linX 
space
avatar space
space
$1,503 | Props total: 150 150
As a Celtics fan, I don't even hate Ray for leaving. He has to do what he has to do. I hate that he chose the Heat, but still.. I wish him good luck. He's at the end of his career and we really didn't need him like we did in the past. We got a solid team this year.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
241 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
95 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 9
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
77 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy