Papoose "Alphabetical Slaughter II" (Artwork)

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #101
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,351 | Props total: 827 827
 BASED NYMPH 666 said:
future>>>>>>>>>papoose
by far
 5 years ago '06        #102
WillScrillz5000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,666 | Props total: 552 552
Pap looked creepy as an old man in that vid! LOL, his face wasn't even moving like he had botox or something... And stop waving that damn cane in my face!!

I think dude is slow or something. Maybe delusional. I mean it's like 10yrs later and youre using this gimmic song that we've heard 1000x to come back with, then flip it like, "I'ma blow their minds with this... I'm doing it Z-A this time!!" That twist is worse than an M. Night Shaymalan ending.

Pap has smoked himself retarded.
 10-21-2012, 08:09 PM         #103
!LL MuZ!k 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It looks like a Chappelle Show Skit.

5 years ago '11        #104
beast1412 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,006 | Props total: 607 607
 JimDinO77 said:

yoooooo this too
 5 years ago '04        #105
Tay187213 105 heat pts105 OP
space
space
space
$1,510 | Props total: 11 11
 willscrillz5000 said:
pap looked creepy as an old man in that vid! Lol, his face wasn't even moving like he had botox or something... And stop waving that damn cane in my face!!

I think dude is slow or something. Maybe delusional. I mean it's like 10yrs later and youre using this gimmic song that we've heard 1000x to come back with, then flip it like, "i'ma blow their minds with this... I'm doing it z-a this time!!" that twist is worse than an m. Night shaymalan ending.

Pap has smoked himself retarded.
when u see the official video it will make sense with the old man...

Stay tuned
 5 years ago '10        #106
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
So have we figured out why he dressed like a stereotype of a black grandpa yet?
 5 years ago '12        #107
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
 TheMindOf said:
So have we figured out why he dressed like a stereotype of a black grandpa yet?
forreal... like im trying to like pap cause i fu*ked with him heavy 8-9 years ago ... but this sh*t is just
 5 years ago '04        #108
pocketchange 149 heat pts149
space
space
space
$12,389 | Props total: 11883 11883
When you guys say Future is better than Papoose, what are you talking about? Be more specific. That's the problem, you guys can't go into details why he's better. People think they know what Future is talking about, but they have no idea. I've noticed that a lot of these mainstream fans aren't that meticulous and aren't too good with their facts and research.
 5 years ago '12        #109
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
future makes better songs/
 5 years ago '04        #110
pocketchange 149 heat pts149
space
space
space
$12,389 | Props total: 11883 11883
 grapedrank said:
future makes better songs/
What's makes a "better" song? Singing?
 5 years ago '12        #111
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
beat selection, chorus, melody, overall vibe, and how natural it feels

papoose tries too hard with his sh*t, and it comes out wack as hell..

Z to A ? dude needs to give it a break, noone cares.... except the poster above and that Tay Guy
 5 years ago '10        #112
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 6 6
 grapedrank said:

Z to A ? dude needs to give it a break, noone cares.... except the poster above and that Tay Guy
 10-22-2012, 08:06 AM         #113
*Missy* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TrueHopTunes said:
Yes, and you're acting as if Pap couldn't of dropped an album independent a long time ago. He could of dropped it like in 08 or 09 indy and pushed like 25K. But he didn't want that. He wanted people to hear it. He wanted it to be known. Saigon went through like the exact same thing...

I understand, the hardcore true fans just want the album. But with that has to come the understanding of how the rap game works and the significance of the project. People can clown Pap all they want now, but he and this album was suppose to be big. Maybe he wouldn't be Jay-Z big, but Papoose should be as known and respected as say a Lupe Fiasco or someone like that.
Ok u have takin sh*t too far. I know u are fan and still have faith in him...... but sayin Papoose could have been anything like Lupe . Lupe can not only spit lyrics,but actually flow to a beat and put together songs....Pap's flow isn't up to par and his song writtin skills aren't either...hence why most people not fu*kin with his music like that. This is a concept hip hop purist can't understand...its not just what u say,but also how u say it.
 10-22-2012, 08:12 AM         #114
*Missy* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 grapedrank said:

Thats what some of these n*ggas don't understand...think mere lyrics is enough and nothing else matters
 5 years ago '11        #115
The Rhyming Ape 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,209 | Props total: 24679 24679
 TrueHopTunes said:
Classic sign of brainwashing. Papoose had the hype and a little bit of power from the machine behind him in 2006, but now he's completely independent so you niccas stop fxcking with him...

Smh, pure sheep. Fans just prove more and more everyday how easily mind controlled they are. It's not about the music someone makes it, its about they hype they have behind him.
fu*k outta here. n*ggas will fu*k with anyone who makes good music. Pap just forgot how to do that.
 5 years ago '11        #116
The Rhyming Ape 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,209 | Props total: 24679 24679
 Tay187213 said:
when u see the official video it will make sense with the old man...

Stay tuned
shut yo dumb a.ss up pap

Your own mama wouldnt buy that trash album if it dropped today
 10-22-2012, 09:14 AM         #117
TrueHopTunes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Rhyming Ape said:
fu*k outta here. n*ggas will fu*k with anyone who makes good music. Pap just forgot how to do that.
Oh word ? Thats why everybody in they mama has A Dream Deferred on blast right now huh ? That's why everyone in the hood in playing Lupe's F&L 2 right ?

you niccas gotta expand ya mind capacity or some shxt. The things I have been posting in this thread are not my opinions, its all FACT ! And much of it doesn't just apply to Papoose, its speaking to hip hop in general. Pap is just a prime example. Niccas clearly can't keep up if they say Pap has ever stopped delivering heat...

When you niccas can accept the truth, then maybe we can move on. But the average rap fans stagnant mind frame is a reflection of why hip hop can't "move forward" and progress.
 5 years ago '04        #118
Tay187213 105 heat pts105 OP
space
space
space
$1,510 | Props total: 11 11
 TrueHopTunes said:
Oh word ? Thats why everybody in they mama has A Dream Deferred on blast right now huh ? That's why everyone in the hood in playing Lupe's F&L 2 right ?

you niccas gotta expand ya mind capacity or some shxt. The things I have been posting in this thread are not my opinions, its all FACT ! And much of it doesn't just apply to Papoose, its speaking to hip hop in general. Pap is just a prime example. Niccas clearly can't keep up if they say Pap has ever stopped delivering heat...

When you niccas can accept the truth, then maybe we can move on. But the average rap fans stagnant mind frame is a reflection of why hip hop can't "move forward" and progress.
n*ggas jump on d!cks hip hop fans ain't loyal same n*gga that were 50 stand are Ross and mmg fans its all hype n*ggas ain't making good music they all hype
 5 years ago '10        #119
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 6 6
Damn papoose is blowing up on this site
 5 years ago '06        #120
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,351 | Props total: 827 827
 Tay187213 said:
n*ggas jump on d!cks hip hop fans ain't loyal same n*gga that were 50 stand are Ross and mmg fans its all hype n*ggas ain't making good music they all hype
pap stfu .. stop getting mad at people cause they not feeling your corny abc raps..get a job already
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy