Papoose "Alphabetical Slaughter II" (Artwork)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
158 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
93 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-21-2012, 10:21 AM         #81
*Missy* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jaycee said:
T shirts on sale

I can't

Papoose... Im still a fan of some of his older tunes but he been feel off my radar ...still talkin about this album years later n*gga please
 5 years ago '05        #82
Maaad Man 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,143 | Props total: 46 46
 TrueHopTunes said:
Not Basing it off an conspiracy or dumb shxt like that, Basing it off of what happened. And yes, like I said if he had complete support from a major, it would be a hit. Shxt, anything can be a "hit" now ! Never said the song was good, but you act like 98% of the shxt out now isn't horrific...

Papoose established himself as a legit artist. That shxt he had in his lyrics had a message and his words had power behind it. Power to help change people for the better. It's the same case with Skyzoo, Saigon, Joe Budden and basically every other legit MC from this past generation that they held back. Pretty self explanatory as to why they keep these cats out the mainstream...

And Lol at this last part. The buzz you're referring to is his street buzz. Pap proved his skills prior. That buzz didn't get him known by the masses or anyone outside NY. so obviously he wasn't some industry created one hit wonder/dance/ type artist with no skills... 2 different things fam. Without the mainstream support, he's right back to square one.
You're making it sound like indie's are a death sentence. Those dudes released their albums and kept a steady grind of material flowing.

No one's looking for Saigon like he's Jay, but at least his Just Blaze produced album is in stores. Same for Buddens. 3 albums you can buy.

We waiting for ONE (1) ichi (1), eins (1), uno (1) album from Pap. No Prod. entirely by DJ Premier bullsh*t. Just an album.

Watching that Z-A video was tuff. Just give me a good rap single with a positive message like what your d!ck huffing fans say you can produce instead of some gimmicky bullsh*t.
 5 years ago '05        #83
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,099 | Props total: 4231 4231
 cincityvet89 said:
why is he an old man with a cane in the vid, am i missing something?
i guess he suppose to get younger as the alphabet goes in reverse... why he stopped at S on some to be continued sh*t is beyond me its not that hot pap, stop
 5 years ago '05        #84
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,099 | Props total: 4231 4231
 GriffMcfly said:
I was 14 when this n*gga started promoting this album, I'm 23 now n*gga please just stop
i swear to god if i see a n*gga with a nacerima shirt on i'm dying

on top of that wack a.ss donk jumping track, this track was wild garbage

[video - click to view]

bad bi*ches tho what homie talking bout tho, aint no major strong enough to push those doodoo a.ss songs...

its really sad, cuz he had great potential... but wasted bars and time on making 20 damn mixtapes to build hype instead making a few projects of quality...

Last edited by JimDinO77; 10-21-2012 at 12:39 PM..
 10-21-2012, 11:19 AM         #85
TrueHopTunes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maaad Man said:
You're making it sound like indie's are a death sentence. Those dudes released their albums and kept a steady grind of material flowing.

No one's looking for Saigon like he's Jay, but at least his Just Blaze produced album is in stores. Same for Buddens. 3 albums you can buy.

We waiting for ONE (1) ichi (1), eins (1), uno (1) album from Pap. No Prod. entirely by DJ Premier bullsh*t. Just an album.

Watching that Z-A video was tuff. Just give me a good rap single with a positive message like what your d!ck huffing fans say you can produce instead of some gimmicky bullsh*t.
Yes, and you're acting as if Pap couldn't of dropped an album independent a long time ago. He could of dropped it like in 08 or 09 indy and pushed like 25K. But he didn't want that. He wanted people to hear it. He wanted it to be known. Saigon went through like the exact same thing...

I understand, the hardcore true fans just want the album. But with that has to come the understanding of how the rap game works and the significance of the project. People can clown Pap all they want now, but he and this album was suppose to be big. Maybe he wouldn't be Jay-Z big, but Papoose should be as known and respected as say a Lupe Fiasco or someone like that.
 5 years ago '04        #86
Tay187213 105 heat pts105 OP
space
space
space
$1,510 | Props total: 11 11
 TrueHopTunes said:
Yes, and you're acting as if Pap couldn't of dropped an album independent a long time ago. He could of dropped it like in 08 or 09 indy and pushed like 25K. But he didn't want that. He wanted people to hear it. He wanted it to be known. Saigon went through like the exact same thing...

I understand, the hardcore true fans just want the album. But with that has to come the understanding of how the rap game works and the significance of the project. People can clown Pap all they want now, but he and this album was suppose to be big. Maybe he wouldn't be Jay-Z big, but Papoose should be as known and respected as say a Lupe Fiasco or someone like that.

Real sh*t
 10-21-2012, 02:14 PM         #87
TrueHopTunes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
d!ckeating at its finest...

take notes kids...
Co-signing/giving props to GOOD rappers who aren't "hot", "popping", "relevant" in mainstream fantasy land...

= d!ckeating

ON THE OTHER HAND

Bashing/critiquing BAD rappers who are "hot", "popping", "relevant" in mainstream fantasy land...

= Hating

Would you rather be a fake as nicca playing along in the sheep leading the sheep game, by following the latter? Call things for WHAT IT IS, and you will fall under one of the above ^

take notes kids...
 5 years ago '11        #88
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 JBAL NY said:
u gotta be playin that sh*t aint real

i remember bein young as fu*k hearin papoose like and now i hear them same songs like
lol word. I was listening to his old sh*t like, I'm ashamed of myself for thinking this was good music. sh*t was so mediocre.
 5 years ago '11        #89
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 TrueHopTunes said:
Classic sign of brainwashing. Papoose had the hype and a little bit of power from the machine behind him in 2006, but now he's completely independent so you niccas stop fxcking with him...

Smh, pure sheep. Fans just prove more and more everyday how easily mind controlled they are. It's not about the music someone makes it, its about they hype they have behind him.
Or maybe we got smarter and just realized this guy was just double timing a lot with some okay punchlines every bar, and the actual songs were sh*t? Never that right? Shut the fu*k up. I realized he wasn't gonna make it and he wasn't that good around the same time Jive did, when he put out the first single "Get Right" and it sounded like sh*t and flopped. Brainwashing

This is good music?

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #90
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 TrueHopTunes said:
Again, Papoose is an independent. If Papoose was with Def Jam and they put 110% into marketing "Donk Jumping", it would be considered a hit ! So no, that song is not why people stopped messing with Pap...

Niccas stopped messing with him because his the label intentionally held his album back from being released. They knew if the masses heard Nacirema Dream that it would of changed the music game, for the better ! You think its a coincidence that his buzz died down shortly after he left Jive ? No label support = No sheep support.
no muhfu*ka it wouldn't

I'm gonna just a.ssume you're Papoose now. The reason "donk jumping" didn't catch on is because you made that same exact song 2 years ago. only thing is, when you made the original, somehow, it happened to be catchy and everybody was fu*kin with it. and it popped. then you tried to do the same thing again and it looked corny and the song was just bad. thats why.
 10-21-2012, 02:34 PM         #91
TrueHopTunes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImInHerMouth said:
no muhfu*ka it wouldn't

I'm gonna just a.ssume you're Papoose now. The reason "donk jumping" didn't catch on is because you made that same exact song 2 years ago. only thing is, when you made the original, somehow, it happened to be catchy and everybody was fu*kin with it. and it popped. then you tried to do the same thing again and it looked corny and the song was just bad. thats why.
I'm not even gonna respond to ya shxt cuz you proving my point with the guy in your avi
 10-21-2012, 02:53 PM         #92
TrueHopTunes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
Pap fell off.. deal with it...

You're fukin delusional if you think "donk jumpin" would of been a hit if jive pushed it.. its 2012 not 2004

And blaming the label doesn't work these days... he been independent again for how long now?? If he would of kept droppin quality music he would of still had his same fans holdin him down.

Like I said u d!ckeatin... and in crazy denial. Its cool tho... every artist needs a couple of yall to throw the cape on for em...
First off, this was never about whether Pap fell off or not. YOU saying that. Plus, he never stopped quality music anyway. k!lling freestyles, features, and giving people some solid original joints as well. The same formula, nothings changed. He's on how many mixtapes now ? Come on fam. But like I stated earlier, it is NOT about the music...

Second, he DOES still have some fans holding him down. But thats more towards my point. Like are some of y'all blatantly overlooking everything I'm saying, or do I have to spell it out ? smh...

I am referring to all the casual rap "fans" who downloaded all this niccas mixtapes and songs, and now all of a sudden, don't. The proof is in this thread. More and more people popping up talmbout, "this shxt was dope in 06 but now its wack" FOH. that don't even make sense.
 5 years ago '04        #93
ysdagodd 
space
space
$442 | Props total: 21 21
 Mr X said:
hoping for some scott storch production
 5 years ago '11        #94
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 TrueHopTunes said:
I'm not even gonna respond to ya shxt cuz you proving my point with the guy in your avi
Nice cop out. The guy in my avi is 100x the songwriter Papoose could ever be
 5 years ago '07        #95
Dat_BK_Nicca 49 heat pts49
space
space
$8,219 | Props total: 794 794
"Nacirema Dream coming soon"
 5 years ago '04        #96
Tay187213 105 heat pts105 OP
space
space
space
$1,510 | Props total: 11 11
 BASED NYMPH 666 said:
future>>>>>>>>>papoose

Really?? U can't be fu*king serious kidd
 5 years ago '12        #97
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
 Tay187213 said:
Really?? U can't be fu*king serious kidd
future >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> papoose and by a VERY long shot.
 10-21-2012, 06:06 PM         #98
*Missy* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tay187213 said:

"Most Hated Alive" Mixtape Coming Next Week

"The Nacirema Dream" Debut Album Coming Soon

OMG worse than I thought
 10-21-2012, 06:09 PM         #99
*Missy* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JimDinO77 said:
i swear to god if i see a n*gga with a nacerima shirt on i'm dying

on top of that wack a.ss donk jumping track, this track was wild garbage

bad bi*ches tho what homie talking bout tho, aint no major strong enough to push those doodoo a.ss songs...

its really sad, cuz he had great potential... but wasted bars and time on making 20 damn mixtapes to build hype instead making a few projects of quality...
 5 years ago '06        #100
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,356 | Props total: 835 835
 Tay187213 said:
the man is better that 95% of these new n*ggas bx co-sign

i put my life on it
please end your life now pap..please
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy