Papoose "Alphabetical Slaughter II" (Artwork)

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
177 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-20-2012, 09:51 PM         #61
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This concept is great. His chosen execution for it is just too fu*king sloppy.

someone else already said it: Canibus version 2.

Royce spelling T.O.D.A.Y. in one of his hooks > this dude Pap trying to beat people over the head with the entire alphabet in a song. It's a bit much.
 5 years ago '09        #62
YungPrinceNY 474 heat pts474
space
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 621 621
wtf it aint even the full version hes bein lazy
 10-20-2012, 10:17 PM         #63
TrueHopTunes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ant McQueen said:
This is why people don't rock with Papoose anymore:

Sorry, Pap.
Again, Papoose is an independent. If Papoose was with Def Jam and they put 110% into marketing "Donk Jumping", it would be considered a hit ! So no, that song is not why people stopped messing with Pap...

Niccas stopped messing with him because his the label intentionally held his album back from being released. They knew if the masses heard Nacirema Dream that it would of changed the music game, for the better ! You think its a coincidence that his buzz died down shortly after he left Jive ? No label support = No sheep support.
 5 years ago '11        #64
beast1412 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,006 | Props total: 607 607
 abstruse said:
this guy has awful visual taste........wtf you call that an "artwork"???
its better than plain red words on black background
 5 years ago '10        #65
BBhiphop 523 heat pts523
space
space
$17,052 | Props total: 20263 20263
 TrueHopTunes said:
Again, Papoose is an independent. If Papoose was with Def Jam and they put 110% into marketing "Donk Jumping", it would be considered a hit ! So no, that song is not why people stopped messing with Pap...

Niccas stopped messing with him because his the label intentionally held his album back from being released. They knew if the masses heard Nacirema Dream that it would of changed the music game, for the better ! You think its a coincidence that his buzz died down shortly after he left Jive ? No label support = No sheep support.
speak for yourself, thats exactly why I stopped caring about it completely...first of that song is absolute garbage & not hit material...and even if it was. I dont need Pap to write hits, thats the reason I dont listen to all these garbage mainstream rappers nowadays... if pap would've kept making this kinda sh*t I'd still fu*k with m

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #66
beast1412 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,006 | Props total: 607 607
 Ant McQueen said:

i laugh every time i see this
 10-20-2012, 10:34 PM         #67
253xLonghair3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga just k!lled that sh*t wtf
 5 years ago '04        #68
YoungForcers 
space
space
$2,089 | Props total: 147 147
That album still coming soon wtf his album is on detox status
 5 years ago '04        #69
jae premier 
space
space
$2,491 | Props total: 77 77
 TrueHopTunes said:

why does everything have to be a conspiracy based around major labels?

you claim that if he was still on a major people would have liked that "donk jumping" song? yo are yo serious?!?!?! that song is f'king HORRIFIC. nothing could have saved that.

do you honestly think that a label wouldn't release an album because it would "change the music game: lmfao that logic is retarded bro.

so how did Papoose originally get his buzz? because he created a buzz / following long before he signed with Jive. If we went by your logic then he could have never possibly gotten a buzz to begin with because he wasn't a.ssociated with a major.

Why can't it just be that he started making terrible music? I'm pretty sure that's what happened to him. rather simple isnt it?
 5 years ago '12        #70
Nissan Cima 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,302 | Props total: 14 14
This n*gga is trash.

I'mma have a field day when this sh*t drops.
 5 years ago '05        #71
ivan1087 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,291 | Props total: 19 19
 Hu$tLa said:
This was supposed to drop when I was a teenager in HS

Same.

5 years ago '04        #72
Tay187213 105 heat pts105 OP
space
space
space
$1,510 | Props total: 11 11
the man is better that 95% of these new n*ggas bx co-sign

i put my life on it
 5 years ago '05        #73
Emperor85 
space
space
space
$7,865 | Props total: 5660 5660

[video - click to view]

what was a thinkin back then when i thought he was nice
 5 years ago '04        #74
Tay187213 105 heat pts105 OP
space
space
space
$1,510 | Props total: 11 11

[video - click to view]

"Most Hated Alive" Mixtape Coming Next Week

"The Nacirema Dream" Debut Album Coming Soon
 5 years ago '12        #75
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
how did i used to find this hot? i am so baffled at what i was into
 10-21-2012, 08:21 AM         #76
TrueHopTunes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jae premier said:
why does everything have to be a conspiracy based around major labels?

you claim that if he was still on a major people would have liked that "donk jumping" song? yo are yo serious?!?!?! that song is f'king HORRIFIC. nothing could have saved that.

do you honestly think that a label wouldn't release an album because it would "change the music game: lmfao that logic is retarded bro.

so how did Papoose originally get his buzz? because he created a buzz / following long before he signed with Jive. If we went by your logic then he could have never possibly gotten a buzz to begin with because he wasn't a.ssociated with a major.

Why can't it just be that he started making terrible music? I'm pretty sure that's what happened to him. rather simple isnt it?
Not Basing it off an conspiracy or dumb shxt like that, Basing it off of what happened. And yes, like I said if he had complete support from a major, it would be a hit. Shxt, anything can be a "hit" now ! Never said the song was good, but you act like 98% of the shxt out now isn't horrific...

Papoose established himself as a legit artist. That shxt he had in his lyrics had a message and his words had power behind it. Power to help change people for the better. It's the same case with Skyzoo, Saigon, Joe Budden and basically every other legit MC from this past generation that they held back. Pretty self explanatory as to why they keep these cats out the mainstream...

And Lol at this last part. The buzz you're referring to is his street buzz. Pap proved his skills prior. That buzz didn't get him known by the masses or anyone outside NY. so obviously he wasn't some industry created one hit wonder/dance/ type artist with no skills... 2 different things fam. Without the mainstream support, he's right back to square one.

Last edited by TrueHopTunes; 10-21-2012 at 08:24 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #77
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,822 | Props total: 2284 2284
pap is nice he just has nowhere to go like its no avenue for him
 5 years ago '04        #78
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,333 | Props total: 11468 11468
cant front on the alphabet slaughter sh*t was dope now after 10 years we get a 1/4 of z to a
 10-21-2012, 09:37 AM         #79
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i doesnt get much wacker than papoose
 5 years ago '10        #80
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
cant believe this n*gga is back
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
94 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy