ESPN: RG3 is Developing Faster than Luck

most viewed right now
 63
Drake- I’m Upset
300 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
NBA Woj: Cp3 unlikely to play game 7
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 36
Who wrote the Duppy freestyle?
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
137 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #141
kyhoopsgoat 420 heat pts420
space
avatar space
space
$18,953 | Props total: 5069 5069
 kyhoopsgoat said:
Timothy Tannehill >>> 2012 QB Draft Class
 @RG3 said:
Laugh all you want but Tannehill easily has the weakest supporting cast of the three, but has led the Dolphins to three wins, which puts him even with RG3 and ahead of Luck.

Tannehill has definitely played his way into this conversation.
 6 years ago '04        #142
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 2 2
 @RG3 said:
HES NOT ASKED TOO.. but he can.. not to mention our only deep threat is gone... Garcon comes back and somewhat healthy i think you will see more play action bombs..

another thing why are we talking about throwing the ball deep if obviously what hes doing is working.. slowly they are bringing him along and letting him do more things.. but RG3 can make ANY NFL throw.. reads and starring down his receivers are his low points right now, but he can do them just not consistently and make good decisions..
dude u guys are acting like I'm saying he's bad, don't be so defensive, I'm saying his ypa numbers are skewed due to yac, and that's the truth, his ypa is like 9 when most of passes don't even travel 7, he's actually 29th in the league in yards traveled in the air with 587, only qbs worse are ponder, fitz, and Gabbert, luck on the other hand has 981, good for 7th in the league
 6 years ago '12        #143
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$47,059 | Props total: 1354 1354
 kyhoopsgoat said:
Laugh all you want but Tannehill easily has the weakest supporting cast of the three, but has led the Dolphins to three wins, which puts him even with RG3 and ahead of Luck.

Tannehill has definitely played his way into this conversation.
Dude actually has to do more and his team relies on him more too

He hasn't looked quite as good as Luck overall but I am a supporter of Tannehill
 10-20-2012, 02:58 PM         #144
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they are really gone to talk sh*t when weeden beats luck
 6 years ago '07        #145
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,735 | Props total: 16251 16251
 finishim said:
dude u guys are acting like I'm saying he's bad, don't be so defensive, I'm saying his ypa numbers are skewed due to yac, and that's the truth, his ypa is like 9 when most of passes don't even travel 7, he's actually 29th in the league in yards traveled in the air with 587, only qbs worse are ponder, fitz, and Gabbert, luck on the other hand has 981, good for 7th in the league
That stat is about as meaningless as QBR. From YAC you're putting your receivers in good position to make plays down field.
 10-20-2012, 04:26 PM         #146
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sun shines on a dog's a.ss from time to time, but year 4-5-6 are the seasons that show who's who.

We shall see
 6 years ago '04        #147
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 2 2
 TH35 said:
That stat is about as meaningless as QBR. From YAC you're putting your receivers in good position to make plays down field.
did you even read the rest of the post? specifically the end
 6 years ago '12        #148
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$47,059 | Props total: 1354 1354
 finishim said:
dude u guys are acting like I'm saying he's bad, don't be so defensive, I'm saying his ypa numbers are skewed due to yac, and that's the truth, his ypa is like 9 when most of passes don't even travel 7, he's actually 29th in the league in yards traveled in the air with 587, only qbs worse are ponder, fitz, and Gabbert, luck on the other hand has 981, good for 7th in the league


I was getting clowned for saying this exact sh*t in my BUST thread but I didn't have legit stats to back up what I was saying..

I really don't know why people get so mad.. A lot of sh*t I say isn't that crazy or far fetched.. If you watch the games, the sh*t is black and white.
 6 years ago '11        #149
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1554 1554
I hope you guys saw Griffin's 1 read QBing today outside of that 4th down.
 6 years ago '12        #150
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$47,059 | Props total: 1354 1354
 PTC said:
I hope you guys saw Griffin's 1 read QBing today outside of that 4th down.
He did complete 2 passes down field (stared them both down the whole time tho)


But yes.. Both were first reads
 6 years ago '11        #151
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1554 1554
 DoMieD said:
He did complete 2 passes down field (stared them both down the whole time tho)


But yes.. Both were first reads
Never said he played bad, very accurate and executes the game plan very well (outside of that int and fumble, which he should have handed off)...

All I'm saying is that in the long run, I'm not sure how long he will sustain this type of play... and that Andrew Luck's style of play has shown time and time again shown to be what it takes to win SB's.
 6 years ago '12        #152
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$47,059 | Props total: 1354 1354
 PTC said:
Never said he played bad, very accurate and executes the game plan very well (outside of that int and fumble, which he should have handed off)...

All I'm saying is that in the long run, I'm not sure how long he will sustain this type of play... and that Andrew Luck's style of play has shown time and time again shown to be what it takes to win SB's.
I'm with you pimpin
 10-21-2012, 07:14 PM         #153
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PTC said:
Never said he played bad, very accurate and executes the game plan very well (outside of that int and fumble, which he should have handed off)...

All I'm saying is that in the long run, I'm not sure how long he will sustain this type of play... and that Andrew Luck's style of play has shown time and time again shown to be what it takes to win SB's.
they are calling and running the offense like this for a reason... to bring him along while making him and the team rather successful..
 6 years ago '10        #154
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,706 | Props total: 236 236
for all the Skins fans getting hyped up this year on Robert Griffin. Be careful. After a year you get scouted.


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #155
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 MistaKlean said:
for all the Skins fans getting hyped up this year on Robert Griffin. Be careful. After a year you get scouted.


[pic - click to view]

Except RG3 was a way better college passer than Cam and has the mental makeup of a superstar. Cam had a great september last year after the lockout but his flaws have been showing up since midway last year, not just this year
 10-21-2012, 08:34 PM         #156
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RG3 has a higher IQ than Cam so i think he will develop better.
 6 years ago '12        #157
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$47,059 | Props total: 1354 1354
 ttime236 said:
Except RG3 was a way better college passer than Cam and has the mental makeup of a superstar. Cam had a great september last year after the lockout but his flaws have been showing up since midway last year, not just this year
You have lost your damn mind.

Cam in college >>>>>>


Against SEC defenses. Not small slow sh*tty BIG12 defenses
 10-21-2012, 08:36 PM         #158
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:
You have lost your damn mind.

Cam in college >>>>>>


Against SEC defenses. Not small slow sh*tty BIG12 defenses
RG3 was head and shoulders a better PASSER than cam.. head and shoulders. Still is to this day.. probably always will be.
 6 years ago '10        #159
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
 DoMieD said:
You have lost your damn mind.

Cam in college >>>>>>


Against SEC defenses. Not small slow sh*tty BIG12 defenses



you might as well say Cam in college>>>Luck in college too then.
 10-21-2012, 08:53 PM         #160
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rg3 is


weeden out played luck












again
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 25
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
89 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
#bigbreasttwitter
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
122 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
NBA Jaylen Brown just STEPPED to LEbron James :mjdamn:
20 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobar’s hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
47 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1354 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy