Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #101
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
Lol, nobody is gonna figure out RG3 and Kyle/Mike anytime soon. These 3 have such a high combined football iq that I trust theyll be able to adapt the offense. You gotta remember Rg3 is a rookie right?...
 10-20-2012, 01:18 AM         #102
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
By the way I hope RGIII is better, or more so... I hope Luck turns out to flop, which isn't going to happen, but it's better for my squad as we gotta see him twice a year. Even though we're already 1-0 against him (only win of the season )
 5 years ago '07        #103
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,668 | Props total: 4418 4418
Timothy Tannehill >>> 2012 QB Draft Class
 5 years ago '11        #104
The Bearded One 87 heat pts87
space
space
$10,815 | Props total: 2807 2807
 maxnn said:
From the Insider article: "there currently is a large difference between how these two throw the ball. For Griffin, 52 percent of his passes go for 3 yards or less in the air, while only 36 percent of Luck's are that short (league average is 42 percent)."

"Only 26 percent of Griffin's passes are 10 yards or longer in the air while 40 percent of Luck's are that long (league average is 30 percent)"
i see this post went unnoticed

this conversation is too early to tell. honestly the colts are fu*king garbage. RG3 has looked good, but they have better talent as a whole around him. They can rely on a running game where in indy its luck and the passing game.
 10-20-2012, 08:22 AM         #105
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kyhoopsgoat said:
Timothy Tannehill >>> 2012 QB Draft Class
 5 years ago '08        #106
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,891 | Props total: 12596 12596
Foreskin fans ejaculating prematurely once again
 10-20-2012, 08:26 AM         #107
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 somerandomguy said:
i see this post went unnoticed

this conversation is too early to tell. honestly the colts are fu*king garbage. RG3 has looked good, but they have better talent as a whole around him. They can rely on a running game where in indy its luck and the passing game.
they aren't asking him to throw down field since the run game is going so well.. not to mention our downfield threat is out (Garcon) if you notice he can sling that bi*ch down field.. IE that 68 yard bomb to Hankerson.. or the 88 yard completion to Garcon.. or even the across the field throw to Fred Davis in the first game of the year against the saints. He is doing what mike and kyle are asking of him.. not doing to much. He can make reads he can throw the ball accurate down field they are just calling plays that are getting first downs and using his strengths until he adapts to reading defenses more.. He does lock onto receivers a good bit though.
 5 years ago '04        #108
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,461 | Props total: 1455 1455
not to mention...luck got reggie wayne who could catch the holy ghost as an aetheist
 10-20-2012, 08:39 AM         #109
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
not to mention...luck got reggie wayne who could catch the holy ghost as an aetheist
oh man that was such a good one.. true too.
 5 years ago '10        #110
daviddunn 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,782 | Props total: 2 2
 TattooedMPsz said:
rg3 is running out of that spread offense hes rarely under center hes having a good season but that college offense running out of the shotgun will only get u so far
Apparently you don't watch Redskins games????
 5 years ago '10        #111
daviddunn 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,782 | Props total: 2 2
 @RG3 said:
That is a horrible article, written with a large lack of context, and some pretty bad evaluations that are lack significant context.
 5 years ago '04        #113
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
RGIII doesn't have to make any real passes and he's been able to ride his athleticism so far
 5 years ago '05        #114
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
Way too early to make conclusions on the two. I don't think anybody expects anything spectacular from Luck considering the players around him. All he has is Reggie Wayne, a sh*tty RB, and a no name TE. Plus his head coach is out.
 5 years ago '04        #115
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,446 | Props total: 6517 6517
*remembers what people said about cam last year...*

damn we lack patience
 5 years ago '12        #116
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 ghost8 said:
You're agreeing with DoMieD, you need to reevaluate your life
What's that say about you? I own you.
 10-20-2012, 11:43 AM         #117
bbrossy313  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They are both going to do great things in their careers but in Luck's defense he is the kind of QB that needs a team around him. RG3 has mad skills all around and his speed allows him to make big plays while luck has to depend on his recevers to get open every time he drops back

Im a bigger fan of RG3 tho the dude is exciting to watch
 5 years ago '04        #118
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,638 | Props total: 3165 3165
 finishim said:
stats skewed by yac, I even stuck up for rg early, but the proof is in the stats, 9 passes that carried 20 yards in the air to 30 from luck

not to mention luck has thrown 70 more passes in one less game

and dude u posted yards per attempt

the real numbers per completion are...

RG3 11.1
Luck 12.6
So now it's yac that's the excuse you guys k!ll me before the draft statically rg3 was the better qb better completion, down field completion, and better yards per catch luck is highly touted because he was coached by a nfl quarterback put him in any other system you get what your getting now never under estimate coaching never prime example Matt Flynn highest paid bench player in the league
 5 years ago '05        #119
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,119 | Props total: 1567 1567
Swap Morris for Donald Brown and see how well RG3 does... lol. Donald Brown should not be an NFL starter.
 10-20-2012, 12:00 PM         #120
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QualityRecords said:
Swap Morris for Donald Brown and see how well RG3 does... lol. Donald Brown should not be an NFL starter.
lmao stop it Morris is not making RG3.. fu*k people don't know sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy