Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-19-2012, 07:13 PM         #81
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:
Aaron Rodgers has the worst OLINE in the league plus no running game the year he won the SB.. The year before they made the playoffs and got bounced by the Cardinals.. Again with worst OLINE

Of course protection is key to every QBs success.. But when your a rookie and haven't had to worry about pass protection breaking down or changing blocking schemes at the LOS.. It makes a huge difference.
RG3 has had many pass protection breakdowns tho, their oline is horrible. If you watched the Rams game you would've saw them getting lots of pressure on him. He's a rookie, I don't expect him to be able to read coverages and blitzes proficiently as of yet...but I do think the Redskins offense is a hindrance and he's not learning much with the plays they're calling.
 5 years ago '12        #82
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
Speaking of VY.. You bums all thought he was the real deal too.
 10-19-2012, 07:14 PM         #83
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngin19 said:
RG3 has had many pass protection breakdowns tho, their oline is horrible. If you watched the Rams game you would've saw them getting lots of pressure on him. He's a rookie, I don't expect him to be able to read coverages and blitzes proficiently as of yet. I do tjink the Redskins offense is a hindrance and he's not learning much with the plays they're calling.
they have break downs.. all lines do.. but they aren't horrible..
 5 years ago '04        #84
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 @RG3 said:
im not saying hes not a beast.. but its not as cut and dry as RG3 has a run game.. hes part of the run game so i don't see how people can use the hes got a run game excuse.. sh*t hes a big reason of that run game.
yeah he has something to do with accumulative rushing stats but not Fred's

as far as I'm concerned Fred has been the best back in the nfl
 10-19-2012, 07:32 PM         #85
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
yeah he has something to do with accumulative rushing stats but not Fred's

as far as I'm concerned Fred has been the best back in the nfl
actually he does.. the LBs and Safeties having to freeze on the play action or the DEs and LBs having to freeze on whether RG3 is going to keep it and run or what.. there are a lot of things that go into a run game in this zone based scheme.. its not like its a line up and smash mouth football.. RG3 makes your defense hesitate when running the ball.. even if its a defender or 2 less in the box looking at Morris thats a huge deal.
 5 years ago '12        #86
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 @RG3 said:
actually he does.. the LBs and Safeties having to freeze on the play action or the DEs and LBs having to freeze on whether RG3 is going to keep it and run or what.. there are a lot of things that go into a run game in this zone based scheme.. its not like its a line up and smash mouth football.. RG3 makes your defense hesitate when running the ball.. even if its a defender or 2 less in the box looking at Morris thats a huge deal.
True but Morris doesn't even need to run nor does he gain all his yards out the spread
 5 years ago '04        #87
ghettofied 341 heat pts341
space
space
$21,895 | Props total: 8231 8231
Four pages for a blog? That's that sh*t I don't like.
 10-19-2012, 07:37 PM         #88
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:
True but Morris doesn't even need to run nor does he gain all his yards out the spread
its that added element of RG3 and what he has done and can do..
 5 years ago '08        #89
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,138 | Props total: 2870 2870
Forget what the nerds and stat geeks say. His peers know...

Vikings star Adrian Peterson congratulated the 22-year-old quarterback after the game and walked away a believer.

"Looking into his eyes, he's got the heart of a champion," Peterson said of Griffin. "It's easy to see he's a great player. He's been blessed."
Some people just have an AURA about them that's undeniable unless you're a hater.

I do agree that the Shanny's need to open up the playbook and let him throw more downfield, but I don't want him chuckin up silly passes either, stay smart with the football.

Last edited by JCyclops; 10-19-2012 at 07:43 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #90
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,797 | Props total: 14598 14598
 DoMieD said:
Speaking of VY.. You bums all thought he was the real deal too.
he was talented but let outside sh*t get him... seems like he didn't take the NFL serious
 10-19-2012, 07:45 PM         #91
rkn0720  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

This article shows one of rg3s best plays that nobody even talks about. This is a play cam can not make point blank he is too dumb to react this well
 5 years ago '11        #92
mosdope 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,706 | Props total: 1532 1532
 @RG3 said:
Oh he definitely can imo hes an intelligent guy and quick learner.. IMO mike and company are taking it slow with the guy on purpose.. Designing screens and 1 read options to get him acclimated to the NFL style.. Next year i think you will see more and more Reads and shot gun throws with no zone option.

Best and most knowledgeable post in this thread...props
 5 years ago '04        #93
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 @RG3 said:
check this thread I just made out..

the action usually freezes more of the ends with a mobile qb, and the stats I brought up show even more to alberts ability that you're taking away and giving credit to rg3 for, he's great but you're trying to put way too much of this on him, especially when teams are daring him to throw downfield thus far, they aren't scared of his arm yet
 10-19-2012, 07:54 PM         #94
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
check this thread I just made out..

the action usually freezes more of the ends with a mobile qb, and the stats I brought up show even more to alberts ability that you're taking away and giving credit to rg3 for, he's great but you're trying to put way too much of this on him, especially when teams are daring him to throw downfield thus far, they aren't scared of his arm yet
im not taking anything away from him.. hes been top 5 back in the NFL this year.. but what im saying is that RG3 brings something to the run game that can't be seen in stats.. its the element of unpredictability.
 5 years ago '09        #95
Lincecum2211 
space
space
$420 | Props total: 0 0
 5 years ago '04        #96
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
Colts lost??
 5 years ago '05        #97
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,392 | Props total: 8069 8069
 DoMieD said:
Brady, nor Rodgers are running a spread.

They are both running an NFL offense.. Just out of shotgun more than the traditional offenses

They also both make NFL throws.

RG3 hasn't completed a pass that wasn't his FIRST READ all SEASON.

Maybe once or twice but I honestly don't think so.
domie d my n*gga somebody sees what i was trying to say i wasnt hating im just stating the obvious on rg3 if its not broke dont fix it
 5 years ago '07        #98
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
I never seen so many dumbass comments. All these quotables

ptc, tattoo, domied all need to commit that and never post an opinion regarding rg3 again

Last edited by ttime236; 10-19-2012 at 11:47 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #99
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,628 | Props total: 3276 3276
 TattooedMPsz said:
domie d my n*gga somebody sees what i was trying to say i wasnt hating im just stating the obvious on rg3 if its not broke dont fix it
You're agreeing with DoMieD, you need to reevaluate your life
 10-20-2012, 01:16 AM         #100
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everything was all rosy for k!lla Cam last year too. Wait til NFL defenses figure it out. Always happens.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy