ESPN: RG3 is Developing Faster than Luck

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
176 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #61
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,601 | Props total: 8780 8780
You do know he is running some of his college plays right? 20 passes a game and runs around.
 5 years ago '12        #62
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 TH35 said:
Running more naw. He'll get fu*ked up I'm sure everyone knows that. He can make the throws if needed be. I mean seriously if they're open why not throw it to them
Naw.. I know that. And I believe he can make most throws no problem (even better on run) .. I just don't think he can read a defense.
 5 years ago '07        #63
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,772 | Props total: 14586 14586
 PTC said:
RG3 is a one read QB, well documented. You do realize that he was never in an offense where he had to make more than 1 read in his whole life? He's doing the same here for the most part. Very conservative game planning.

Luck is running a FULL OFFENSE where the whole offense relies on his arm.

RG3 benefits from a great running game too... and great offensive game planning.

I like RG3's athletic ability though... however at the end of the day Luck's game has been proven time and time again to be characteristics of super bowl winning QBs...not RG3's.
He hasn't but he's made multiple reads before. I don't think you've seen his whole football career. The way yall are putting it is if he hasn't thrown to the 2nd or 3rd option multiple times. There's a reason why Williams is a better prospect now and was back then than Wright was last year.
 10-19-2012, 06:57 PM         #64
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:
Luck has....... An old aging Reggie Wayne and bums too.
Are you saying Reggie Wayne isn't better than Moss or Garcon?
 5 years ago '11        #65
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,193 | Props total: 17569 17569
Can we let these n*ggas be rookies tho? Nobody gets it right away but as long as theyre successful early thats a good sign. They will mess up, but let's let them hit that wall first and see where they go from there.

BX is the home of knee jerk reactions.
 5 years ago '07        #66
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 DoMieD said:
Naw.. I know that. And I believe he can make most throws no problem (even better on run) .. I just don't think he can read a defense.
I think he can BUT he's not great at it right now.
 5 years ago '07        #67
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 X_WunderKind_X said:
Can we let these n*ggas be rookies tho? Nobody gets it right away but as long as theyre successful early thats a good sign. They will mess up, but let's let them hit that wall first and see where they go from there.

BX is the home of knee jerk reactions.
I think they'll both be elite
 5 years ago '12        #68
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
i'll give you the gimmicky offense sh*t and RG3 not playing in a system conducive to winning in the future, but no QB is great under pressure. Look at Tom Brady in his last two Superbowl appearances. Look at Aaron Rodgers this year. I've seen Peyton Manning just drop to the ground if there's ever some real pressure on him
Aaron Rodgers has the worst OLINE in the league plus no running game the year he won the SB.. The year before they made the playoffs and got bounced by the Cardinals.. Again with worst OLINE

Of course protection is key to every QBs success.. But when your a rookie and haven't had to worry about pass protection breaking down or changing blocking schemes at the LOS.. It makes a huge difference.
 5 years ago '12        #69
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
Id say he's better than Moss for sure.. But Garcon? That's debatable isn't it?
 10-19-2012, 07:04 PM         #70
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 10-19-2012, 07:05 PM         #71
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PTC said:
RG3 is a one read QB, well documented. You do realize that he was never in an offense where he had to make more than 1 read in his whole life? He's doing the same here for the most part. Very conservative game planning.

Luck is running a FULL OFFENSE where the whole offense relies on his arm. Watch the games, you wouldn't need me telling you this. Luck plays a much more complex passing game and Luck will sustain in the long run.

RG3 benefits from a great running game too... and great offensive game planning.

I like RG3's athletic ability though... however at the end of the day Luck's game has been proven time and time again to be characteristics of super bowl winning QBs...not RG3's.
RG3 is a big reason the running game works.. its not like hes only handing it off and its working.. the Zone read along with his ability to do bootlegs and play action and his ability to scramble plays a big part also.
 5 years ago '12        #72
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 @RG3 said:
RG3 is a big reason the running game works.. its not like hes only handing it off and its working.. the Zone read along with his ability to do bootlegs and play action and his ability to scramble plays a big part also.
Agreed.. But c'mon.. MORRIS A BEAST.. That running game ain't sh*t when he ain't getting all the carries
 10-19-2012, 07:07 PM         #73
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngin19 said:
Reggie Wayne is currently sh*tting on Garcon since we havent seen Garcon much in the game.

TH35 said:
I think he can BUT he's not great at it right now.
Oh he definitely can imo hes an intelligent guy and quick learner.. IMO mike and company are taking it slow with the guy on purpose.. Designing screens and 1 read options to get him acclimated to the NFL style.. Next year i think you will see more and more Reads and shot gun throws with no zone option.
 5 years ago '11        #74
space
space
 TH35 said:
I think they'll both be elite
I think they will both be very good, but they hopefully have about 10 years min in the league and lets give them 2 seasons under their belt before we really start comparing them to the other QB's on every single little thing.
 10-19-2012, 07:08 PM         #75
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:
Agreed.. But c'mon.. MORRIS A BEAST.. That running game ain't sh*t when he ain't getting all the carries
im not saying hes not a beast.. but its not as cut and dry as RG3 has a run game.. hes part of the run game so i don't see how people can use the hes got a run game excuse.. sh*t hes a big reason of that run game.
 5 years ago '07        #76
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 X_WunderKind_X said:
I think they will both be very good, but they hopefully have about 10 years min in the league and lets give them 2 seasons under their belt before we really start comparing them to the other QB's on every single little thing.
Nobody is comparing them to other QBs. Dude said ask Cam. RG3 is better than Cam I don't give a sh*t what anyone says on it really. He's more accurate.
 10-19-2012, 07:10 PM         #77
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
Nobody is comparing them to other QBs. Dude said ask Cam. RG3 is better than Cam I don't give a sh*t what anyone says though really.
i agree on this..

RG3 makes better decisions than cam..
 5 years ago '07        #78
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 @RG3 said:
im not saying hes not a beast.. but its not as cut and dry as RG3 has a run game.. hes part of the run game so i don't see how people can use the hes got a run game excuse.. sh*t hes a big reason of that run game.
Same as VY was to Chris Johnson ... that's ONe of the reasons why he had the 2000+ yard season. These n*ggas don't know football bruh.
 10-19-2012, 07:11 PM         #79
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the link to article i posted will give you a good break down of RG3 flaws.
 5 years ago '11        #80
space
space
 TH35 said:
Nobody is comparing them to other QBs. Dude said ask Cam. RG3 is better than Cam I don't give a sh*t what anyone says on it really. He's more accurate.
what I mean is the ability to do what most veterans do read wise, offense wise. As long as their effective in the offense right now then they will transition into the more difficult stuff later. Confidence is a very important aspect of QBing and its best to go with what works until the QB grows into the advanced stuff.
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
89 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy