most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,198 | Props total: 17574 17574
 finishim said:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh taking me back to my yahoo pool days as a 12 yr old
dog, I thought of them 45 day CD moms had stacked up. Free Dial up forever b

Kazaa
 5 years ago '04        #42
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 X_WunderKind_X said:
dog, I thought of them 45 day CD moms had stacked up. Free Dial up forever b

Kazaa
I remember them aol dial up, minute restrictions when I finally figured out my moms pass n would dial that sh*t up late night hoping she wouldn't hear that god awful dial up noise
 5 years ago '07        #43
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14587 14587
 X_WunderKind_X said:
I think ESPN meant to say they're reaching for a story. Hard.
They are.

There is nothing to develop he's harder to game plan against this QB class is pretty damn good and most of them really don't need too much to work on. They look like they've been in the league a while.
 5 years ago '05        #44
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,106 | Props total: 1545 1545
The Redskins have a MUCH better running game than the Colts and that opens up the passing game. I know RG3 is part of that but even without him the Redskins rushing attack is still better than the Colts.

Morris has had games of 96, 89, 78, 113, 115, and 47 (RG3 had 138 in this game)

The leading rusher for the Colts- 48 (Brown), 45 (Brown), 62 (Brown) Luck had 50, 84 (Brown), and 25 (Ballard).

Not one single 100 yard game (for an individual) yet this year for the Colts. The Redskins average more than double the rushing yards per game than the Colts. I understand that RG3 is a big part of that but that is a huge factor why he completes as many passes as he does. The defense has to respect his running ability so they can't drop back to defend the pass nearly as much as against Luck.
 5 years ago '08        #45
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,000 | Props total: 19897 19897
give RG3 a weapon of a WR and he'll be great... moss and garcon aint it...
 5 years ago '07        #46
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,606 | Props total: 3236 3236
 TattooedMPsz said:
noo u said too much
Don't even pretend like that's what you meant by your comment earlier

What dblockallday said is obvious but it's not a slight to RGIII
 5 years ago '11        #47
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
lol anyone whose watched them play knows Luck's game will sustain in the long run. He reads the whole field, and he will get better.

RG3 is good too, but if we're talking about pure passing ability, I'm still taking Luck. RG3 is a one read QB... won't sustain. Ask Cam.
 5 years ago '12        #48
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 finishim said:
stats skewed by yac, I even stuck up for rg early, but the proof is in the stats, 9 passes that carried 20 yards in the air to 30 from luck

not to mention luck has thrown 70 more passes in one less game

and dude u posted yards per attempt

the real numbers per completion are...

RG3 11.1
Luck 12.6

Damn I think I said this last week.
 5 years ago '12        #49
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 ghost8 said:
You're an idiot

Tom Brady ran the shotgun 73.1% last season, while Aaron Rodgers ran it 67.1%

Keep talking about a sport you don't know anything about
Brady, nor Rodgers are running a spread.

They are both running an NFL offense.. Just out of shotgun more than the traditional offenses

They also both make NFL throws.

RG3 hasn't completed a pass that wasn't his FIRST READ all SEASON.

Maybe once or twice but I honestly don't think so.
 5 years ago '07        #50
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 PTC said:
lol anyone whose watched them play knows Luck's game will sustain in the long run. He reads the whole field, and he will get better.

RG3 is good too, but if we're talking about pure passing ability, I'm still taking Luck. RG3 is a one read QB... won't sustain. Ask Cam.
Hes not a one read and he's better than Cam, period. Cam benefited on the lock out last year. Offenses in general did that's why there as so many 4,000+ passers. This year you see the ints have gone up. Defenses have played better.
 5 years ago '07        #51
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 DoMieD said:
Brady, nor Rodgers are running a spread.

They are both running an NFL offense.. Just out of shotgun more than the traditional offenses

They also both make NFL throws.

RG3 hasn't completed a pass that wasn't his FIRST READ all SEASON.

Maybe once or twice but I honestly don't think so.
You're probably right but at the same time ... THEY'RE OPEN. He doesn't have a bad completion percentage. It's not like he's throwing check downs all day either.
 5 years ago '12        #52
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 TH35 said:
Hes not a one read and he's better than Cam, period.
Right now he def hasn't proven that he's not a one read QB.

And this time last year before defenses figured out how to gameplan for CAM he was doing WAY better at making reads and being and playing like an actual NFL QB.
 5 years ago '12        #53
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 TH35 said:
You're probably right but at the same time ... THEY'RE OPEN. He doesn't have a bad completion percentage.
He'll yeah they are open, and he's zipping the ball right to him.

But we all know every QB can do that.. What separates the good ones from the bad ones is when defenses take away your first option and you gotta actually read the D and progress through your reads
 5 years ago '07        #54
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 DoMieD said:
He'll yeah they are open, and he's zipping the ball right to him.

But we all know every QB can do that.. What separates the good ones from the bad ones is when defenses take away your first option and you gotta actually read the D and progress through your reads
Yea that's true. Right now he hasn't really faced a defense in the league that's done that. Maybe he'll be tested against the Giants.
 5 years ago '12        #55
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 TH35 said:
Yea that's true. Right now he hasn't really faced a defense in the league that's done that. Maybe he'll be tested against the Giants.
Right now.. He's done nothing but be the most impressive rookie in a long time in his first 4 games..

But.. I've watched like 4 or 5 of those games and dude doesn't read the defense at all.. Every single pass is pre-determined pre snap.. And he's gone untouched 4 games (minus Bengals/Falcons).. Pressure will eventually get to him too when he can't throw those predetermined throws

And I know 100% that that will change and when it does there is absolutely no way he doesn't hit a brickwall or result to running even more..

Honestly, he should be running more.. Just not designed runs.
 10-19-2012, 06:52 PM         #56
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JosephDoom said:
Garcon has been hurt since the first week of the season, he missed a few games and he hasn't been himself in the games he tried to come back
 5 years ago '12        #57
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 JosephDoom said:
Luck has....... An old aging Reggie Wayne and bums too.
 5 years ago '11        #58
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 TH35 said:
Hes not a one read and he's better than Cam, period. Cam benefited on the lock out last year. Offenses in general did that's why there as so many 4,000+ passers. This year you see the ints have gone up. Defenses have played better.
RG3 is a one read QB, well documented. You do realize that he was never in an offense where he had to make more than 1 read in his whole life? He's doing the same here for the most part. Very conservative game planning.

Luck is running a FULL OFFENSE where the whole offense relies on his arm. Watch the games, you wouldn't need me telling you this. Luck plays a much more complex passing game and Luck will sustain in the long run.

RG3 benefits from a great running game too... and great offensive game planning.

I like RG3's athletic ability though... however at the end of the day Luck's game has been proven time and time again to be characteristics of super bowl winning QBs...not RG3's.
 5 years ago '07        #59
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 DoMieD said:
Right now.. He's done nothing but be the most impressive rookie in a long time in his first 4 games..

But.. I've watched like 4 or 5 of those games and dude doesn't read the defense at all.. Every single pass is pre-determined pre snap.. And he's gone untouched 4 games (minus Bengals/Falcons).. Pressure will eventually get to him too when he can't throw those predetermined throws

And I know 100% that that will change and when it does there is absolutely no way he doesn't hit a brickwall or result to running even more..

Running more naw. He'll get fu*ked up I'm sure everyone knows that. He can make the throws if needed be. I mean seriously if they're open why not throw it to them
 10-19-2012, 06:56 PM         #60
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:

i'll give you the gimmicky offense sh*t and RG3 not playing in a system conducive to winning in the future, but no QB is great under pressure. Look at Tom Brady in his last two Superbowl appearances. Look at Aaron Rodgers this year. I've seen Peyton Manning just drop to the ground if there's ever some real pressure on him
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
240 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
77 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy