Phat ass white girl for real
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #101
diggins1272 
space
space
space
$558 | Props total: 2 2
 Yung Dilla said:
n*ggas reaching hard for jokes in this thread but it aint funny lol.
 5 years ago '09        #102
mrderrick3421 68 heat pts68
space
space
$365 | Props total: 1426 1426
clowns hanging with clowns
 5 years ago '07        #103
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
Damn Joe buddens is such a lame a.ss n*gga no wonder all the bi*ches he dates publicly end up having bad break ups with him..he can't seem to let these bi*ches breath..it's important to have space aka alone time away from your boyfriend or girlfriend too..not be cuffed up together 24/7..that's not a healthy relationship..which is why i see this n*gga getting dropped by this hoe soon...if i was drake i would fu*k that lame a.ss s3xy hoe on the low..she's young and probably just caught up on the high with being with a rapper...once that fades she'll most likely get annoyed as hell that she can't step away for 2 hours or so w/ out buddens or him trying to hit her up to see where she's at and sh*t...but if she's the type that likes being on a leash like that then they'll probably be together for a while to come..joe budeen is trying to turn the type of bi*ch who you're just suppose to fu*k/have fun with into a gf/wifey..which will fail horribly for him in the future..if i was an established artist trying to talk business with another artist that i'd like to collab with you better believe i'll have him tell his bi*ch to get lost(if she's with him all the time like buddens girl)..she has no business being there while we're talking business since she can't contribute jack sh*t to it..c'mom hoe buddens needs to learn how to be professional and leave his bi*ch at home when he's about to hop in a business meeting ...if you n*ggas are really thinking other more established artists can't fu*k this bi*ch simply because she's going out with buddens then y'all are on one..why do you think buddens keeps her on such a tight leash? He knows he fu*ked up by exposing her s3xy bi s3xual a.ss to the public..i think his insecurities has him thinking this bi*ch is bad and bi and i've put her on the plateau to get noticed by other celebrities....so who's to say a much younger and more famous celebrity won't come and pull her away from him? The bi*ch is only 21 and a freak so i don't see her sayong no if a n*gga with more pull came at her like that..sh*t she's probably sitting in on these meetings to network for the next rich n*gga d!ck she's going to be on after she's done with buddens

Last edited by Deniro732; 10-20-2012 at 01:17 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #104
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
 W24x55 said:
WTF I had no idea Joe was actually famous enough to hang out with Drake.

Hopefully they do a track.
this what i was thinking, didnt know joe budden had any pull like that lol
 5 years ago '10        #105
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
 Deniro732 said:
Damn Joe buddens is such a lame a.ss n*gga no wonder all the bi*ches he dates publicly end up having bad break ups with him..he can't seem to let these bi*ches breath..it's important to have space aka alone time away from your boyfriend or girlfriend too..not be cuffed up together 24/7..that's not a healthy relationship..which is why i see this n*gga getting dropped by this hoe soon...if i was drake i would fu*k that lame a.ss s3xy hoe on the low..she's young and probably just caught up on the high with being with a rapper...once that fades she'll most likely get annoyed as hell that she can't step away for 2 hours or so w/ out buddens or him trying to hit her up to see where she's at and sh*t...but if she's the type that likes being on a leash like that then they'll probably be together for a while to come..joe budeen is trying to turn the type of bi*ch who you're just suppose to fu*k/have fun with into a gf/wifey..which will fail horribly for him in the future..if i was an established artist trying to talk business with another artist that i'd like to collab with you better believe i'll have him tell his bi*ch to get lost(if she's with him all the time like buddens girl)..she has no business being there while we're talking business since she can't contribute jack sh*t to it..c'mom hoe buddens needs to learn how to be professional and leave his bi*ch at home when he's about to hop in a business meeting ...if you n*ggas are really thinking other more established artists can't fu*k this bi*ch simply because she's going out with buddens then y'all are on one..why do you think buddens keeps her on such a tight leash? He knows he fu*ked up by exposing her s3xy bi s3xual a.ss to the public..i think his insecurities has him thinking this bi*ch is bad and bi and i've put her on the plateau to get noticed by other celebrities....so who's to say a much younger and more famous celebrity won't come and pull her away from him? The bi*ch is only 21 and a freak so i don't see her sayong no if a n*gga with more pull came at her like that..sh*t she's probably sitting in on these meetings to network for the next rich n*gga d!ck she's going to be on after she's done with buddens
*looks at big a.ss block of words*

What. Thee. fu*k.
 10-20-2012, 02:42 PM         #106
Pdubbz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 urbangatsby said:
Budden girl is like........ "damn why couldn't I get wifed up by Drake, I need a balling a.ss n*gga in my life, why I gotta be with broke a.ss Buddens, this n*gga solo album will sell like 16K units, I NEED DRIZZY IN MY LIFE!"
you wack homie.she with a hip-hop emcee.Drake a pop music artist,he need a little white chick.
 5 years ago '04        #107
pocketchange 150 heat pts150
space
space
space
$12,438 | Props total: 11924 11924
Damn, Budden got him a 21-year-old, I bet he got that hoe trained like a poodle.
 5 years ago '04        #108
pocketchange 150 heat pts150
space
space
space
$12,438 | Props total: 11924 11924
 BadNews640 said:
people hate on people with more money/exciting things because that's their way of making themselves feel better for not being sh*t.

anyway, this pic must be a sign of a collab for either No Love Lost or ALQ
And you're the type of person who like defending people who got more money than you because it make you feel a little better, sh*t your lawyer a.ss down.
 10-20-2012, 03:13 PM         #109
TeddiGramz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aka ReeSe said:
*looks at big a.ss block of words*

What. Thee. fu*k.
I know right....

n*gga indent and create new paragraphs with each topic change or something n*gga....
 5 years ago '08        #110
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 2400 2400
 Deniro732 said:
And you typed all of this out why? Calm down... It's just a photo.
 5 years ago '12        #111
KORNZ516 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,377 | Props total: 1430 1430
Epitome of emo rap
 5 years ago '04        #112
BadNews640 
space
space
$841 | Props total: 25 25
 pocketchange said:
And you're the type of person who like defending people who got more money than you because it make you feel a little better, sh*t your lawyer a.ss down.
For one, I'm not worried about money. I'm 25 with a Bachelor's in Networking and with enough experience I'll be raking in 70k-80k a year. I don't find myself defending Joe, or whoever is of topic at the time taking an "L" or has in the past. I just know there's no need to say he's broke as fu*k, mainly cause he definitely has more dough than most of us. Not to mention I spoke in generalities. But to respond to your statement, it doesn't make me feel either way, better or worse.
 5 years ago '04        #113
BadNews640 
space
space
$841 | Props total: 25 25
 TeddiGramz said:
I know right....

n*gga indent and create new paragraphs with each topic change or something n*gga....
lmao at least use periods and correct punctuation. One long a.ss rant lol.
 5 years ago '10        #114
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
 Deniro732 said:

what fu*k you writing essays for n*gga. It's not that serious
 5 years ago '11        #115
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,875 | Props total: 165 165
 Deniro732 said:
 5 years ago '12        #116
WINsconsin 4 heat pts
space
space
$706 | Props total: 3 3
bi*ch looks like she's come down off a heroin high..all pale in the face n looks lost as sh*t
 5 years ago '09        #117
NoHope 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,914 | Props total: 1668 1668
She fine as fu*k.
 5 years ago '07        #118
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,348 | Props total: 2063 2063
does that chic do anything?