Chief Keef Shows Up To Court In Fatigues & Signs Court Documents As “Chief Keef”

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
13 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #81
anti 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,575 | Props total: 3547 3547
 bbrossy313 said:
What are fatigues? Is that like a sweatsuit or tracksuit or somthing?
i'd love it if he was dressed like a drill Sargent.
 5 years ago '11        #82
Roddy Little 36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,054 | Props total: 740 740
 TheDapoMan said:
at the top its just us n*gga
but I dont really trust n*ggas

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #83
jasonrcruz 
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
 grapedrank said:
stop being such a loser..

"i dont want people to view me as a gangbanging thug so i dont support keef in public '

you're a fu*king loser man.

i gladly blast my keef and let people know im a fan. u gotta stop living like a pus*y
Sorry man, I work in a office and i'm a home owner. I enjoy the music but I'm not living that lifestyle. I'm actually about money, not about listening to music about supposedly making money. With an attitude like that...guys like me are never going to hire you.
 5 years ago '06        #84
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
What Potential? At the end of the day the music is formulaic....
 5 years ago '11        #85
EL CHAPO 99 heat pts99
space
space
space
$6,578 | Props total: 3602 3602
big gucci sosa just keeps earning more and more of my respect

OTF ITS JUST US n*gga!!!!
 5 years ago '04        #86
FlashBacks 
space
space
$372 | Props total: 0 0
Did LilWaynes, Juevinile, TI, C-murder, Pacs, lawyers stop them from going to Jail, he s on parole bro... They got video s, of him... And they way he seems in court, baggy pants, flaunting money, they probably gonaa get him on the violation. But a far stretch on the connection to murder....
 5 years ago '07        #87
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 CIDF said:
^^ LMAO HE AINT DOIN NO TIME bi*ch!!! GBE RICH n*gga sh*t
we out chea
 5 years ago '04        #88
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,323 | Props total: 2472 2472
 FoShizzle8 said:

he cant have fun not giving a fu*k for the rest of his life in prison then.cuz thats probably where hes heading
 CIDF said:
^^ LMAO HE AINT DOIN NO TIME bi*ch!!! GBE RICH n*gga sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #89
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,753 | Props total: 1571 1571
The ignorance in this thread

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 10-20-2012 at 12:08 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #90
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
 King Capo said:
He 17yrs old with money,he good

yea he's rich off one song that the label now owns and r*pes him on....

dont know why i even came into this thread i knew it was gonna be pure jokes lol
 5 years ago '04        #91
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,959 | Props total: 1166 1166
 ddubb21 said:

yea he's rich off one song that the label now owns and r*pes him on....

dont know why i even came into this thread i knew it was gonna be pure jokes lol
Regardless he got good lawyers and he a juvenile
 5 years ago '04        #92
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,959 | Props total: 1166 1166
 bbrossy313 said:
What are fatigues? Is that like a sweatsuit or tracksuit or somthing?
Seriously ?

Army fatigues
 5 years ago '06        #93
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,901 | Props total: 1212 1212
this n*gga posted swollen members like the song is hot
 5 years ago '09        #94
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,116 | Props total: 1654 1654
 NvrCMyNut said:

3/4 white people? Nope, not even close.

Keef is a wacker Waka Flocka without the star quality, and even flocka couldn't get white america to bite. So how is that supposed to work for keef? It won't, he will never make Interscope enough money for them to shield him like they did their previous controversial artists. Kid will get chewed up & spat out by the industry before he turns 21, with the added bonus of a few other black kids dieing to his music.
doubt it
 5 years ago '04        #95
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 olook up said:
dog what the fu*k is this?

the worst fu*king song ive ever heard in my life. plus the make up??
see youre a dumbass child obviously. swollen members been real hip hop for like 15 years or so, i know highschool sucks and all but dont come on some forum trying to kick knowledge like you know real rap. you like chief keef, this automatically means youre a f*ggot that likes awful music, im sure you spend a lot of time listening to wacka flocka and chief keef all by yourself homo. and of course you talkin bout the makeup because you probably could have done a better job yourself, fu*kin v*gina havin pus*y. you hang with the group of kids that wear skintight emo jeans below your a.ss walking around the mall playing music on your phone. this website is full of questionable people, im not bothered by your comments but im worried about the future of rap music, youre bumping this but skipped out on slaughterhouse and nas right? yeah nas probably to old and lyrical, too many different words and sh*t.
 10-20-2012, 03:46 PM         #96
Phonked702 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 haterade2885 said:
see youre a dumbass child obviously. swollen members been real hip hop for like 15 years or so, i know highschool sucks and all but dont come on some forum trying to kick knowledge like you know real rap. you like chief keef, this automatically means youre a f*ggot that likes awful music, im sure you spend a lot of time listening to wacka flocka and chief keef all by yourself homo. and of course you talkin bout the makeup because you probably could have done a better job yourself, fu*kin v*gina havin pus*y. you hang with the group of kids that wear skintight emo jeans below your a.ss walking around the mall playing music on your phone. this website is full of questionable people, im not bothered by your comments but im worried about the future of rap music, youre bumping this but skipped out on slaughterhouse and nas right? yeah nas probably to old and lyrical, too many different words and sh*t.
damn dog you need to calm down and get off that clown make up ICP music. that sh*t is wack as fu*k... GBE
 5 years ago '11        #97
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 NvrCMyNut said:

3/4 white people? Nope, not even close.

Keef is a wacker Waka Flocka without the star quality, and even flocka couldn't get white america to bite. So how is that supposed to work for keef? It won't, he will never make Interscope enough money for them to shield him like they did their previous controversial artists. Kid will get chewed up & spat out by the industry before he turns 21, with the added bonus of a few other black kids dieing to his music.
Doesn't have a star quality. But made a video in his living room that got over 20 million views?

Stop talking. For your own sake.
 5 years ago '04        #98
charlesj314 41 heat pts41
space
space
$904 | Props total: 885 885
Bang,bang bang...

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #99
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
 haterade2885 said:

omg look at me i like rap music with big words... and if u dont then ur a dumb keef and waka fan

sh*ts getting played out ... if u like nas and slaughterhouse then go to nas and slaughterhouse threads, and let us enjoy our chief keef u lame

posting that weak a.ss swollen members song, saying if we dont like that sh*t then we're idiots. fu*k outa here
 10-20-2012, 04:48 PM         #100
J-Dogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whatever happened to simply listening to whatever is good? I personally enjoy 'backpack' rap and 'trap' rap equally, and I can't imagine I'm the only one. Chief Keef has had a handful of enjoyable tracks, but outside of I Don't Like, 3Hunna, and Cuz My Gear, a lot of his stuff has a similar sound, but he's also still finding his sound and will likely improve quite a bit as time goes on. Lil' Reese & King Louie are far more lyrically adept, if that's what you're into, and I've been bumping Louie's tapes before people even knew who Keef was. I see no reason why I can't openly enjoy Chicago trap rap and Brother Ali......no person can like the same thing all of the time. I work in an office and am a "grown a** man" but even I have days where all I want to listen to is Brick Squad/MMG/G-Unit/CTE type music
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
37 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
59 comments
2 days ago