I had a kid like this in my class...wanted to beat his a$s daily

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
234 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
157 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-20-2012, 03:33 AM         #81
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Daddy Black said:
I was the n*gga who did his homework every day in high school and the slacker a.ss mafu*kas hated it. I had high school figured out from day one, if you did the work you was getting high grades so i did ALL the work. Guess what now tho, all those same n*ggas is bums now, lot of them barely graduated, i seen them same people years later and its a shame what theyve become. So if you was that dude that didnt do his hw in school you most likely a bum a.ss mafu*ka right now, not all of you, just most of yall.
The sanctimony
 5 years ago '04        #82
Venom2k2 
space
space
$976 | Props total: 3 3
Never thought I'd say this, but I miss school
 5 years ago '05        #83
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,234 | Props total: 9632 9632
 5 years ago '11        #84
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
 Liban said:
I hated them dudes in class.
[pic - click to view]

How come that equal look like jaz o so of course his a.ss is mad yell™
 5 years ago '06        #85
Bman409 20 heat pts20
space
space
$20,388 | Props total: 2452 2452
 5 years ago '06        #86
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,666 | Props total: 1224 1224
 Sewer said:
I did this. I wanted my A. Do your homework bum a.ss n*ggas.
this...
 5 years ago '04        #87
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
 1994Nuisance said:
Me and my friends do that sh*t to each other all the time
:laugh ing5:

we did this too..
 5 years ago '06        #88
realgunta 703 heat pts703
space
space
$20,480 | Props total: 16230 16230
yup, those type of kids were sooooo fu*king annoying
 5 years ago '12        #89
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:

[pic - click to view]

u nerdy a.ss magic card playing a.ss n*gga. i swear people like u need to die.
lmfao fu*k i almost choked on my breakfast
 5 years ago '12        #90
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
 BALLONHOES said:
You all hated that kid because you're a bunch of lazy fu*ks who never did their homework...
you are the lamest n*gga on the site.... go join a pokemon forum u herb
 10-20-2012, 08:46 AM         #91
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah I fu*king hating kids doing this sh*t in school, would do the homework but sometimes I would mess and not finish it or BS my way through it so I'm not sure if I did it right or whatever but there were days when the teacher would be ending class and we packing up and everybody in their minds cheesing cause she/he forgot to pick up the homework or a.ssign some more, and it never fails it was always this nerd a.ss dude or chick that'll be on some " Miss Such and Such, didn't you give us some homework that we have to turn in, I got mine" and the whole class looking at them like but they looking back on some , and don't let it been a Friday and they did that sh*t, used to want knock the sh*t outta them for ruining my weekend, ol Disney's "The Smart Guy" a.ss ninjas
 5 years ago '04        #92
charlesj314 41 heat pts41
space
space
$904 | Props total: 885 885
Lmao..

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #93
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
 SOCIALITE said:
Come on man, nobody enjoys doing homework. Those dumb a.ss a.ssignments that just have you writing down sh*t straight out of the book. If the sh*t in the book, why the fu*k should I write it down? Ol "you can use your notes, but not your textbook" a.ss tests. SMH. School is bullsh*t to be honest with you, I Learn more on my own, just googling sh*t that sparks interest than I learned in school. If you give effort you will pass highschool, it's unfailable unless you just choose to not do work. n*ggas graduate and think they are higher than the rest of the world, but let me tell you, it ain't the case. Too many "smart" n*ggas out here who can't get a job. The smart thing to do, is learn how to get paid and get your fu*king money. That's the goal in life at the end of the day, GET PAID. That school sh*t is just simply not for everybody. But those people get called idiots smh. I realized this sh*t half way through my 2nd semester of college, wish I could have my money back.
i bet these people that cant get jobs didnt do homework, lol, so what if the homework is to copy straight from the book, you have to understand a bit deeper then that, if you're told to do something in school do it, cuz in your job if you're told to do something YOU HAVE TO DO IT, homework trains you for that, wonder why alot of people that didnt care for homework have trouble getting jobs still? those are the same people that you tell them to do something and they dont lol, tell them to do the job "your way" if u the "boss" and you still see them do it there way....might make u wanna fire them right? damn still wondering why n*ggas cant hold down jobs? they failed at following directions in school man,

majority of people that cant handle school and cant get wit the program struggle thru life, there are those people that are drop outs or fu*k ups and still achieve greatness but that's a rare thing considering how many people on this planet, its like being a rapper so many people in the hood have that hood dream to be a rapper LMAO how many make it tho? thousands of people try but how many successful rappers are there right now? a couple hands full? outs of thousands, well same sh*t wit school my peoples same thing only a few drop outs and fu*k ups live good the rest stay in the hood get on welfare and food stamps or try to play the system to get ssi off of just being crazy lol, or have crappy jobs that dont pay what you want them to pay, stuck doin jobs u dont wanna do n sh*t, yup, so i hope a few of ya youngins read this and learn a thing or two, im not hating im just spreading what i kno

homework is important, it shows responsibility and more, step ya games up lol spread the word..
that was a funny pic btw

Last edited by BadIntentionz; 10-20-2012 at 10:02 AM..
 10-20-2012, 10:00 AM         #94
lavarrengreen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...they got a hoe in my A&P1 class who just did that sh*t talkin bout "Professor are you gonna collect the labs after class?" Smh dumb a.ss

Last edited by lavarrengreen; 10-20-2012 at 10:07 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #95
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 BadIntentionz said:
i bet these people that cant get jobs didnt do homework, lol, so what if the homework is to copy straight from the book, you have to understand a bit deeper then that, if you're told to do something in school do it, cuz in your job if you're told to do something YOU HAVE TO DO IT, homework trains you for that, wonder why alot of people that didnt care for homework have trouble getting jobs still? those are the same people that you tell them to do something and they dont lol, tell them to do the job "your way" if u the "boss" and you still see them do it there way....might make u wanna fire them right? damn still wondering why n*ggas cant hold down jobs? they failed at following directions in school man,

majority of people that cant handle school and cant get wit the program struggle thru life, there are those people that are drop outs or fu*k ups and still achieve greatness but that's a rare thing considering how many people on this planet, its like being a rapper so many people in the hood have that hood dream to be a rapper LMAO how many make it tho? thousands of people try but how many successful rappers are there right now? a couple hands full? outs of thousands, well same sh*t wit school my peoples same thing only a few drop outs and fu*k ups live good the rest stay in the hood get on welfare and food stamps or try to play the system to get ssi off of just being crazy lol, or have crappy jobs that dont pay what you want them to pay, stuck doin jobs u dont wanna do n sh*t, yup, so i hope a few of ya youngins read this and learn a thing or two, im not hating im just spreading what i kno

homework is important, it shows responsibility and more, step ya games up lol spread the word..
that was a funny pic btw

If homework was so important than EVERY TEACHER in EVERY CLASS would be giving it out and collect it daily without needing to be reminded... and For every person who "Didn't do homework and is a failure at life" I can find a person who did their homework and is a failure at life...
 5 years ago '10        #96
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
n*ggas use to catch slaps across the faces for doing sh*t like this, especially when they KNOW you haven't done the homework, or better yet, it would be the same n*ggas that intentionally want MORE homework and make it unnecessarily difficult
 10-20-2012, 10:47 AM         #97
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude getting jumped in the bathroom!!
 10-20-2012, 11:29 AM         #98
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha i would always do that sh*t on the days that i used the class time to finish the homework from the day b4....

then id immediately be pissed when the teacher wasnt grading the a.ssignment
 10-20-2012, 11:32 AM         #99
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this sh*t is priceless if u look close homie took his glasses off n everything
 5 years ago '10        #100
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
id rarely finish a.ssignment on time, and when it was the day to hand the sh*t in i culdnt wait 4 them to ask us to hand it in LOLOLOL (on the rare days i did finish the a.ssignment of course)
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy