I had a kid like this in my class...wanted to beat his a$s daily

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #61
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 241 241
 SomeOnesoN said:
i called this one dude a f*ggot out loud in class over this type of sh*t.. then got suspended for being truant from going to detention. hate teacher pet, a.ss kissing f*ggots like that bruh.
attention whoring a.ss f*ggots

no they want to get credit for the work they did

and your dumbass should have done it as well, but i guess you were too cool to do homework
 5 years ago '11        #62
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 241 241
 The Rhyming Ape said:
how is that even possible?

just shows the teacher didnt even check that sh*t

just looked at the name and marked them off
 5 years ago '04        #63
thacarter 
space
space
$942 | Props total: 196 196
 SOCIALITE said:
Come on man, nobody enjoys doing homework. Those dumb a.ss a.ssignments that just have you writing down sh*t straight out of the book. If the sh*t in the book, why the fu*k should I write it down? Ol "you can use your notes, but not your textbook" a.ss tests. SMH. School is bullsh*t to be honest with you, I Learn more on my own, just googling sh*t that sparks interest than I learned in school. If you give effort you will pass highschool, it's unfailable unless you just choose to not do work. n*ggas graduate and think they are higher than the rest of the world, but let me tell you, it ain't the case. Too many "smart" n*ggas out here who can't get a job. The smart thing to do, is learn how to get paid and get your fu*king money. That's the goal in life at the end of the day, GET PAID. That school sh*t is just simply not for everybody. But those people get called idiots smh. I realized this sh*t half way through my 2nd semester of college, wish I could have my money back.
I thought i was the only one who felt that way. If you don't do it their way you are stupid.
 5 years ago '11        #64
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 The Rhyming Ape said:
how is that even possible?
To make matters worse because everybody did that sh*t, and nobody knew anything It was easy as hell to cheat. LIke n*ggas would literally hit up the smartest kid in the class ask him to pass his paper around and straight up copy what you want.

Like you'd have to be blind and deaf not to see how hard we were cheating. Papers ruffling, "What'd you get for question 5?" "Lemme see your test man!" Shouted across the room. The teacher did not give a fu*k, But I still learned and he was a funny a.ss teacher as well. Win win
 5 years ago '06        #65
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,516 | Props total: 17943 17943
 Windy said:
n*ggas use to hate when i did that sh*t in calc 2 last semster

the only reason i had all the homework was cause i dropped it halfway through my first semester of college, was gonna fail that sh*t cause of my attendance
n*gga in college you just drop the paper on the teachers desk n walk out you dont gotta raise your hand
 5 years ago '11        #66
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 Rique said:
n*gga in college you just drop the paper on the teachers desk n walk out you dont gotta raise your hand
 5 years ago '12        #67
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,665 | Props total: 375 375
 1994Nuisance said:
The fu*k up little bi*ch. 6 A's my a.ss f*ggot

You got caught beating the janitor off in the restroom

Youre not about that life
 5 years ago '06        #68
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,070 | Props total: 18822 18822
you can immediately tell which n*ggas was remedial and which ones weren't based on these answers..
 5 years ago '04        #69
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,565 | Props total: 2425 2425
I sincerely hated n*ggas who did this sh*t.
 10-19-2012, 11:54 PM         #70
Zapotec420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WOW, this thread is ridiculous, "yeah man like fu*k homework ya heard nerd a.ss n*ggas n sh*t man fu*k that ya know cuz fu*k that ya know" and of course the "man school aint sh*t ya heard that sh*t is stupid I can learn on my own like with google n sh*t cuz I gotsa get PAID!"

- It's sad to see all your responses, you all make it too easy to snatch jobs left and right. I bet most of you if not all of you have gone into business like "hey yall hiring? like how can I get a job?" fu*king simple a.ss minds can't compete for sh*t. Sell your dubs and dimes and keep getting "Paid" bums.
 10-20-2012, 12:04 AM         #71
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Now that was funny.
 5 years ago '06        #72
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,238 | Props total: 5040 5040
funny part is the teachers didnt really forget

they just didnt want to grade that bullsh*t

unless the teacher was an as*hole

i had some cool teachers who let me know they hated grading homework and thats why we had the pier grading bullsh*t
 5 years ago '04        #73
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,763 | Props total: 23420 23420
yup i remember them days
 10-20-2012, 01:06 AM         #74
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You all hated that kid because you're a bunch of lazy fu*ks who never did their homework...
 10-20-2012, 01:07 AM         #75
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zapotec420 said:

- It's sad to see all your responses, you all make it too easy to snatch jobs left and right. I bet most of you if not all of you have gone into business like "hey yall hiring? like how can I get a job?" fu*king simple a.ss minds can't compete for sh*t. Sell your dubs and dimes and keep getting "Paid" bums.
lmao, real talk...
 5 years ago '06        #76
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,375 | Props total: 4645 4645
Junior high my nig Josh used to turn in homework in SCRIBBLE...literally, a bunch of lines and curves that looked like cursive but was all scribble scrabble. The teacher would give him As because he was Korean and he believed the stereotype. That teacher wore sunglasses in class and drank from a flask Fast forward today he's a security guard............at the same damn middle school JB all day lmao!
 10-20-2012, 02:29 AM         #77
mprjxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh sh*t, hate it when that one guy did that
 5 years ago '05        #78
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,730 | Props total: 2218 2218
I was the n*gga who did his homework every day in high school and the slacker a.ss mafu*kas hated it. I had high school figured out from day one, if you did the work you was getting high grades so i did ALL the work. Guess what now tho, all those same n*ggas is bums now, lot of them barely graduated, i seen them same people years later and its a shame what theyve become. So if you was that dude that didnt do his hw in school you most likely a bum a.ss mafu*ka right now, not all of you, just most of yall.
 5 years ago '12        #79
DireWolf07 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,759 | Props total: 1007 1007
 Zapotec420 said:
WOW, this thread is ridiculous, "yeah man like fu*k homework ya heard nerd a.ss n*ggas n sh*t man fu*k that ya know cuz fu*k that ya know" and of course the "man school aint sh*t ya heard that sh*t is stupid I can learn on my own like with google n sh*t cuz I gotsa get PAID!"

That's why America is behind other countries when it comes to education
 5 years ago '11        #80
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,248 | Props total: 1273 1273
 Mr X said:
no they want to get credit for the work they did

and your dumbass should have done it as well, but i guess you were too cool to do homework
nah, they coulda looked at it as another day to put some finishing touches up on that bi*ch. and yh, i admit, i was a procrastinator n sh*t, but it is what it is. cant go back with what I know now.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago