Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-19-2012, 10:49 AM         #21
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just ordered a code for $12 on ebay
 5 years ago '07        #22
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,390 | Props total: 13063 13063
 sideshow20 said:
Yall need to chill out. Its their first time trying something different. Its not gonna be like nba live 98 3p shootout or even live 05 dunk contest. Next year im sure they will fix the fu*k out of it.
they've had the dunk contest and three point contest before and it's always sucked. it's just worse now.
 5 years ago '07        #23
space
space
 retroren said:
Yea my MyPlayer made it to the dunk contest, the Rising Stars game and the Allstar game. The dunk contest is kinda fun, but its corny.
can you not even do the all star game or rookie challenge in my player if you don't have the DLC? i didn't even think about that. that's terrible if that's the case.
 5 years ago '09        #24
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 839 839
I got a ps3 code if anybody wants it.
 10-19-2012, 12:02 PM         #25
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
told homie to email me the code instead of having to wait for it to arrive in the mail and he did

just redeemed it xbox.com and it worked

still bullshyt that it had to be DLC
 5 years ago '08        #26
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
it's terrible. you're not missing much. the rookie challenge has wrong uniforms. and i couldn't even finish a shootout and dunk contest, it was so bad. all star game is okay, but you can do that anyway. the dlc just gives you a jump on using the 2013 court.
 5 years ago '05        #27
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
I played in the rising stars contents, k!lled it to.
But I didnt preorder the game and dont see no all star mode or anything ):

Anyone got an extra code for 360?
 5 years ago '08        #28
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
2K needs to copy the controls from Live 05's dunk contest. they keep trying to make it different, but it always comes out stupid

and they need to copy NBA Elite's skill-based shooting for the 3pt contest
 10-19-2012, 01:34 PM         #29
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nahsuhmeanz said:
I didn't preorder either. But it was on my best buy receipt. The 3pt contest is lame. Having tried the other modes. Maybe they'll release it during the all star break
I cant front
The slam dunk is fun
I had my player do the Dwight Howard dunk where you slap the sticker on the backboard! Me & my homeboy was in tears!
Still didnt try 3point yet
Lol
 5 years ago '07        #30
space
space
 Dee Grande said:
it's terrible. you're not missing much. the rookie challenge has wrong uniforms. and i couldn't even finish a shootout and dunk contest, it was so bad. all star game is okay, but you can do that anyway. the dlc just gives you a jump on using the 2013 court.
yeah the shootout is just clunky as fu*k. they won't grab the ball off the rack when you press the trigger sometimes so you lose time, sometimes you try to shoot and nothing happens, you press it again and it holds it too long, etc. i could never finish the last rack.

i agree that the old live dunk contest where you could control what they did with the buttons you pressed and got to hold it in slow-mo for the right amount of time was probably the best so far. this one is awful. pick your dunk and play guitar hero then see what happens. .
 10-19-2012, 02:25 PM         #31
West Side Wolf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone got a code for the 360? Still looking I pre ordered but it didnt come with it ?
 5 years ago '05        #32
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
space
$10,254 | Props total: 8972 8972
 West Side Wolf said:
Anyone got a code for the 360? Still looking I pre ordered but it didnt come with it ?
Hit up Gamestop and see if they'll mess with you. I had to call my local Gamestop up and let them know they never gave me my code....told me to come by the store and they hooked me up.....
 10-19-2012, 08:41 PM         #33
dxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sideshow20 said:
Yall need to chill out. Its their first time trying something different. Its not gonna be like nba live 98 3p shootout or even live 05 dunk contest. Next year im sure they will fix the fu*k out of it.
LOL, what first time? They've had the dunk contest/3p shootout in the game since NBA 2k10

Its been 3-4 years, they don't give a damn about fixing it. They just put them in cause n*ggas kept begging for it
 10-20-2012, 02:25 PM         #34
West Side Wolf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MemphBleek05 said:
Hit up Gamestop and see if they'll mess with you. I had to call my local Gamestop up and let them know they never gave me my code....told me to come by the store and they hooked me up.....
Tried it today, and failed, they weren't buying it since I didnt have a receit. Now what to do, cause my player is about to be in the all star and hes set up to be dunking fml.
 10-20-2012, 03:50 PM         #35
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 West Side Wolf said:
Tried it today, and failed, they weren't buying it since I didnt have a receit. Now what to do, cause my player is about to be in the all star and hes set up to be dunking fml.
n*gga didnt u read my post?

go to ebay.com

I bought a code off there yesterday for $12
 10-20-2012, 03:53 PM         #36
West Side Wolf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Actually never mind, heres what I did to get mine.

I called up Gamestop, told em I pre ordered the game from them ( which I didn't I coped it from New Egg but they dont needa know that sh*t I pre ordered it regardless so 2k owes me.) A guy answers gamestop,

Here is what to say...

ME: hey, I pre ordered and bought the game from you guys but I havent got to opening it till now, but I looked inside the game box and didnt see the code for the all star dlc, what should I do?

GS: It should be on your receit.

Me: I dont have the receit misplaced it, I called 2K and they said I needed the receit although I have the hard copy of the game and I did pre order it.

GS: Well whats your phone number?

ME: 610-***-****

GS: Looked You up ___________, did you pre order from us? Or another GS?

ME: I pre ordered from the one in the mall but I couldnt get ahold of them plus your closer so I figured I would call you first, I love dealing with GS and I am just upset that I lost my receiet and can't access what should be mine.

GS: I understand, hold on you have a pen and paper ready?

Me: Yes.

Gave me the code for free so I copped 2K13 and got my All star code for all about 48.99 plus a little bull sh*t time on the phone.

10-20-2012, 05:10 PM         #37
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 West Side Wolf said:
Actually never mind, heres what I did to get mine.

I called up Gamestop, told em I pre ordered the game from them ( which I didn't I coped it from New Egg but they dont needa know that sh*t I pre ordered it regardless so 2k owes me.) A guy answers gamestop,

Here is what to say...

ME: hey, I pre ordered and bought the game from you guys but I havent got to opening it till now, but I looked inside the game box and didnt see the code for the all star dlc, what should I do?

GS: It should be on your receit.

Me: I dont have the receit misplaced it, I called 2K and they said I needed the receit although I have the hard copy of the game and I did pre order it.

GS: Well whats your phone number?

ME: 610-***-****

GS: Looked You up ___________, did you pre order from us? Or another GS?

ME: I pre ordered from the one in the mall but I couldnt get ahold of them plus your closer so I figured I would call you first, I love dealing with GS and I am just upset that I lost my receiet and can't access what should be mine.

GS: I understand, hold on you have a pen and paper ready?

Me: Yes.

Gave me the code for free so I copped 2K13 and got my All star code for all about 48.99 plus a little bull sh*t time on the phone.

[pic - click to view]

I couldve saved $12 doing this...damn, good shyt
 10-20-2012, 05:45 PM         #38
West Side Wolf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAwLB15 said:

[pic - click to view]

Its all a hustle just gotta know how to bull sh*t, I was going to cop one on ebay but I was like 12-15$ on some DLC all star code that isnt a full game.

And deffintely cause I pre ordered it, should of came with it regardless I loved 2K but there becoming more like EA, with VC and all that bull sh*t.
 5 years ago '11        #39
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,860 | Props total: 1469 1469
 West Side Wolf said:
I pre-ordered mine online for PS3 and my copy didn't come with it either. Next year 2k just needs to make DLC to everybody that pre-order the game in advance instead of offering it to specific stores/sites.
 5 years ago '11        #40
retroren  OP
space
space
$375 | Props total: 72 72
 LAwLB15 said:

[pic - click to view]

This Gif Tho lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087