Oct 18 - Romney’s Son Tagg Says He Wanted to ‘Take a Swing’ at President Obama

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10-20-2012, 04:26 AM         #81
purplehazeus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TIP2009 said:
you're stupid as fu*k...obama is the reason your poor as fu*k and the money you have is worthless...see people WITH money pre obama knew this monkey was "quantitative easing" or printing money to hand it out to poor black folk much like yourself...ever wonder why the IMF and US treasury keep less gold and less us currency? They know obama fu*king the US up....someone need to give you an education dumb fu*k...and for the record, chicago goons...are poor black kids...talk to a white kid who has 250k in silver and gold...buy a hitman clean and clear....can't track gold as easy.....

wanna talk real, don't talk like it's 1988...it was....25 years ago almost now...get with the times. obama's a clown

PS (Post Script for you uneducated retards)..I'm sorry that was mean, I shouldn't clown on you because I didn't slang rocks or because I wasn't a retard buying the new jordans....i bought gold and silver instead so when I was 27 I could afford Margiela, Lanvin's and sh*t....800$ shoes some last year sh*t to me now even....talk about rappers making it and falling off....can't fall off when you make more than bow wow in a month and IT"S 100 percent all off of interest...I guess the clown really is the obama supporters...
You sound like you are trying awfully hard to prove something with the bragging you are doing.....Oh and by the way Obama is the reason people are poor. people are poor because of bi*ches that sound like you and spend your money (if you really have any) frivolously instead of investing it back into the people of this country.You are the clown for underestimating the same people you are trying to put down.So take Mitt Romney's d!ck out your mouth and go sit the fu*k down before somebody takes a swing at your bi*ch a.ss
 5 years ago '10        #82
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13664 13664
he looks off or sumn

[pic - click to view]

ManWithoutFear! said:
Taggart
I never heard of that name before.

Whiteboys in his school probably had a field day replacing that T with F.

Faggert Romney Son Of Willard

Kadillac87 said:
Tagg is his nickname

His real name is Taggart. Nobody named Taggart got hands

1000bluntz said:
Who gives a sh*t? You know you fools would do the same thing if somebody was hating on your father in front of the whole world so don't front. What planet are some of you on? And what planet is this Romney family on with these fu*king names lol.

I got a question for you all about respect. What the fu*k is the President's wife doing clapping during the Goddamn debate? That's what you fools should be talking about as far as disrespect. Y'all on some blind leading the blind sh*t. Don't listen to what all these stupid fu*king media peeps say. I mean sh*t all of them are liberal as fu*k except one being fox news which is some hillbilly conservative sh*t. A lot of y'all seem like you turn on CNN or NBC or whatever and just regurgitate the same sh*t they do, it's hilarious when you think about it.
shut your f*ggert a.ss up white boy

NO RELIGION said:
Jeezy riding on somebody and ain't do sh*t when Gucci dirt-napped his homeboy

An eye for an eye, RIP Dunk
 5 years ago '10        #83
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13664 13664
Wats up now f*ggart?

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 11-08-2012 at 02:49 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #84
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
lmao, taggggggggg
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
101 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
45 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy