Oct 18 - Romney’s Son Tagg Says He Wanted to ‘Take a Swing’ at President Obama

most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
62 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
13 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #61
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,885 | Props total: 8410 8410
 Drich1998 said:
Everyone does understand that the moderator admitted, after the show, that Romney was right on his Libya comments and Obama and she was wrong? And that Romney never moved jobs to China. There is a fact checker you can go to, on a neutral site, that explains it. His company, Bain Capital, invests in thousands of companies... it's called mitigating risk. 3 of those thousands were Chinese companies. And the plant he shut down had 150 employees, and it was just a division of a larger company that had become unprofitable. And it wasn't re opened in China. Obamas people have quoted a misleading article over and over again to blast Romney. I'm not saying Romney aint got major flaws, or that he's the best, but he isn't lying, and he isn't sending jobs to China. That's all Democratic propaganda.
you do realize that you're taking what the moderator said out of context? there is a reason that obama said "read the transcripts", there's video of it homie. he calls it "act of terror", the speaking function that he had the next day and again called it an "act of terror". the moderator was right, so was obama, and there's actual video evidence to prove it . and im not even a fan of obama but theres video
 5 years ago '11        #62
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 Drich1998 said:
Everyone does understand that the moderator admitted, after the show, that Romney was right on his Libya comments and Obama and she was wrong?
Umm no, stop being misled by Fox News. If you watched the debate, she said the samething she said during the debate. That Obama said act of terror and also Romney was right about it taking two weeks for the riot was sparked by a video story to disappear.
 5 years ago '07        #63
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,627 | Props total: 2472 2472
fu*k that f*ggot tagg
 5 years ago '04        #64
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
Obama is a goon

[pic - click to view]

Neither Tagg YoureIt or Mitten's want it with a Chicago OG...
 10-19-2012, 10:39 AM         #65
Shawn James 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so I guess Tagg isn't allowed on the stage anymore? watch this will be a battle cry for the republicans now
 10-19-2012, 10:49 AM         #66
NotInThisTown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It goes both ways, people in here think the public hates Obama just because of his skin color, some of you still want to retrace back time to the slavery ages, All the famous figures the African-American community has would make me think you wouldn't view this as a white vs black thing anymore,it's a shame, some of you nut hug Obama to death just because he's the same color as you, I ask, who's more racist? fu*k both of these lames, they both wont do anything they've promise to do anyways, they just give robotic answers, none of what they say scream "sincere" to me.

Last edited by NotInThisTown; 10-19-2012 at 10:52 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #67
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12276 12276
Tagg, really Tagg tho.

Shut the fu*k upp boi before your a.ss get Taggd.
 10-19-2012, 12:00 PM         #68
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Obama's PR team working overtime in Boxden
 5 years ago '12        #69
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
no, u wanted to swing cuz he was black and clowning ur stupid dad..

fu*kin f*gs str8 disrespect obama cuz hes black, sh*t is crazy out here.
 10-19-2012, 01:10 PM         #70
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
So he wouldn't rush the stage because of the Secret Service and not because of the fact that he is the President of the US? Just as disrespectful as his dad. Obama need to call them Chicago goons and let them hang out the windows of the motorcade. Put the fear of God back into these boys.

you're stupid as fu*k...obama is the reason your poor as fu*k and the money you have is worthless...see people WITH money pre obama knew this monkey was "quantitative easing" or printing money to hand it out to poor black folk much like yourself...ever wonder why the IMF and US treasury keep less gold and less us currency? They know obama fu*king the US up....someone need to give you an education dumb fu*k...and for the record, chicago goons...are poor black kids...talk to a white kid who has 250k in silver and gold...buy a hitman clean and clear....can't track gold as easy.....

wanna talk real, don't talk like it's 1988...it was....25 years ago almost now...get with the times. obama's a clown

PS (Post Script for you uneducated retards)..I'm sorry that was mean, I shouldn't clown on you because I didn't slang rocks or because I wasn't a retard buying the new jordans....i bought gold and silver instead so when I was 27 I could afford Margiela, Lanvin's and sh*t....800$ shoes some last year sh*t to me now even....talk about rappers making it and falling off....can't fall off when you make more than bow wow in a month and IT"S 100 percent all off of interest...I guess the clown really is the obama supporters...

Last edited by TIP2009; 10-19-2012 at 01:12 PM..
 10-19-2012, 01:13 PM         #71
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eCity 420 said:
no, u wanted to swing cuz he was black and clowning ur stupid dad..

fu*kin f*gs str8 disrespect obama cuz hes black, sh*t is crazy out here.
that's not a bad reason, I really shouldn't say that though, colin powell woulda been a solid president.... but an even better reason is his Harvard education is a joke, he's a moron and he's been effectively the worst president in us history....
 5 years ago '08        #72
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47
space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
 TIP2009 said:
you're stupid as fu*k...obama is the reason your poor as fu*k and the money you have is worthless...see people WITH money pre obama knew this monkey was "quantitative easing" or printing money to hand it out to poor black folk much like yourself...ever wonder why the IMF and US treasury keep less gold and less us currency? They know obama fu*king the US up....someone need to give you an education dumb fu*k...and for the record, chicago goons...are poor black kids...talk to a white kid who has 250k in silver and gold...buy a hitman clean and clear....can't track gold as easy.....

wanna talk real, don't talk like it's 1988...it was....25 years ago almost now...get with the times. obama's a clown

PS (Post Script for you uneducated retards)..I'm sorry that was mean, I shouldn't clown on you because I didn't slang rocks or because I wasn't a retard buying the new jordans....i bought gold and silver instead so when I was 27 I could afford Margiela, Lanvin's and sh*t....800$ shoes some last year sh*t to me now even....talk about rappers making it and falling off....can't fall off when you make more than bow wow in a month and IT"S 100 percent all off of interest...I guess the clown really is the obama supporters...

You are trying too hard on a message board. It's pathetic and none of what you just typed makes sense.

PS: Nobody cares about your investments or that you think you're successful in real life you fu*king cornball
 5 years ago '05        #73
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,403 | Props total: 679 679
 TheMindOf said:
Chris Matthews brought up a great point.

These n*ggas think they can just disrespect Obama (THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES).

When "W" was in office, although everyone hated him, no public figure ever went on TV or Radio and talked about swinging on him.

They think they can just say whatever they want about Obama (sorry to say it) because he's a black man, and they don't respect that, President or Not.

sh*t is sad.
this.... i remember how everyone was after kanye said bush didn't like black ppl after katrina.... ppl were in shouk but barack gets disrespected on the regular smdh
 10-19-2012, 03:04 PM         #74
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:

These n*ggas think they can just disrespect Obama (THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES).

When "W" was in office, although everyone hated him, no public figure ever went on TV or Radio and talked about swinging on him.

They think they can just say whatever they want about Obama (sorry to say it) because he's a black man, and they don't respect that, President or Not.

sh*t is sad.
Unless your Kanye of course
 5 years ago '07        #75
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,898 | Props total: 1322 1322
 TheMindOf said:

sh*t is sad.
It should come as no surprise you like many many others on here are mindless drones. You heard it from Chris Matthews so it must be true.

Maher: You could have went to New Hampshire and k!lled two birds with one stone.

Kerry: Or, I could have gone to 1600 Pennsylvania and k!lled the real bird with one stone.

Craig Kilborn on CBS’s The Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn ran a graphic of the words “SNIPERS WANTED” under George Bush as he gave his acceptance speech.

Go fu*k yourself you twit. This country would be better off without partisan blowhards like you and Chirs Matthews.
 10-19-2012, 07:33 PM         #76
purplehazeus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S W A N said:
This was another country. We are talking about the blatant disrespect from our own citizens and politicians.
Really?!?!? I could have sworn the guy who threw the shoes was speaking english..LOL i know it was in another country i just felt like putting it up....
 5 years ago '11        #77
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
 TIP2009 said:

Saw you coming from a mile away
 5 years ago '07        #78
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,234 | Props total: 20028 20028
this tip2009 dude has to be the biggest moron I've ever seen.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 10-19-2012 at 09:26 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #79
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,839 | Props total: 22174 22174
 NoTitleSince73 said:
this tip2009 dude has to be the biggest moron I've ever seen.
 10-20-2012, 12:15 AM         #80
Drum Gang Joe C 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Heen got no hands. Obama woulda dropped his a.ss off
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
118 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lakers Guard KCP Is Not Allowed To Leave The State Of California After Dru..
50 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
121 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy