Oct 18 - Romney’s Son Tagg Says He Wanted to ‘Take a Swing’ at President Obama

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
14 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
RileyEsco 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,488 | Props total: 21260 21260
He ain't bout that life.

Secret service would Tagg that a.ss.
 5 years ago '05        #42
pcdvd 
space
space
space
$111 | Props total: 0 0
Some of you truly write some of the stupidest things...
 5 years ago '10        #43
acegutta22 199 heat pts199
space
space
$8,331 | Props total: 5448 5448
His real name is Taggart. Nobody named Taggart got hands [/QUOTE]

5 years ago '04        #44
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,644 | Props total: 2882 2882
 NoTitleSince73 said:
Technically, hes named Willard. lol
Yeah I know....Willard, huh??
 5 years ago '05        #45
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,061 | Props total: 6960 6960
n*gga named Taggart.........im done for the night....
 5 years ago '05        #46
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Adamsville; 10-18-2012 at 10:28 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #47
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 1000bluntz said:
Who gives a sh*t? You know you fools would do the same thing if somebody was hating on your father in front of the whole world so don't front. What planet are some of you on? And what planet is this Romney family on with these fu*king names lol.

I got a question for you all about respect. What the fu*k is the President's wife doing clapping during the Goddamn debate? That's what you fools should be talking about as far as disrespect. Y'all on some blind leading the blind sh*t. Don't listen to what all these stupid fu*king media peeps say. I mean sh*t all of them are liberal as fu*k except one being fox news which is some hillbilly conservative sh*t. A lot of y'all seem like you turn on CNN or NBC or whatever and just regurgitate the same sh*t they do, it's hilarious when you think about it.
Please tell me that you are not this fu*king stupid? Did you really just compare the President's wife clapping versus Mitt Romney's son saying that he wanted to use violence towards the President? You are one dumb mother fu*ker but I'm pretty sure you already know this. Just wow..

Furthermore, people continuously clapped during the debate moron..

TheMindOf said:
Chris Matthews brought up a great point.

These n*ggas think they can just disrespect Obama (THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES).

When "W" was in office, although everyone hated him, no public figure ever went on TV or Radio and talked about swinging on him.

They think they can just say whatever they want about Obama (sorry to say it) because he's a black man, and they don't respect that, President or Not.

sh*t is sad.
Its pretty sad to be honest.

Last edited by WalmartRollback; 10-18-2012 at 11:07 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #48
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,785 | Props total: 1346 1346
 Kadillac87 said:
Tagg is his nickname

His real name is Taggart. Nobody named Taggart got hands
Taggart

Sounds like some sh*t straight out of Harry Potter
 5 years ago '04        #49
facility651 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 192 192
until taggart steps up to the plate and takes a swing i'm posted up like:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #50
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19977 19977
Taggart and them Romney boys got like a 100 million in a trust though
 5 years ago '05        #51
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
Well this can't be a good look for Romney's campaign.
 10-19-2012, 01:08 AM         #52
ALLSCREWEDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Clicked on the thread just cause at first I didn't believe his name could be Tagg.
 5 years ago '07        #53
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 194 194
 TheMindOf said:

These n*ggas think they can just disrespect Obama (THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES).

When "W" was in office, although everyone hated him, no public figure ever went on TV or Radio and talked about swinging on him.

They think they can just say whatever they want about Obama (sorry to say it) because he's a black man, and they don't respect that, President or Not.

sh*t is sad.

I heard white kids all throughout high school calling the man the Anti-Christ and other delusional bullsh*t. It's a sad sickness that runs through this country and much of the world.
 5 years ago '04        #54
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$4,211 | Props total: 1037 1037
Dont no white men in they deespest heart respect colored men.

They just know how to act better than n*ggaz. They hide they emotions and know how to put on a face better than most others. This does not however mean they dont have it brewing inside. And just with anyhing else, if u dont let it out from time to time, it gets fermentated and really dangerous. n*ggaz dont know how to act and pop off real easy, but at least theres not as much residue left in they simple minds. Idk which one is better to be honest.
 10-19-2012, 07:06 AM         #55
purplehazeus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:

sh*t is sad.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #56
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,644 | Props total: 2882 2882
 purplehazeus said:
You DO know the difference in the topic and your post, though.....Bush made it bad to the point that people from other nations hated him.....people in America hate Obama just for the sake of hating
 10-19-2012, 07:22 AM         #57
purplehazeus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 9th ward Bally said:
You DO know the difference in the topic and your post, though.....Bush made it bad to the point that people from other nations hated him.....people in America hate Obama just for the sake of hating
yeah i know the difference just felt like posting it, not a bush fan.....maybe this would have been better, because its exactly how i feel about mitt n tagg

[video - click to view]

lol

Last edited by purplehazeus; 10-19-2012 at 07:31 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #58
Drich1998 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$970 | Props total: 45 45
Everyone does understand that the moderator admitted, after the show, that Romney was right on his Libya comments and Obama and she was wrong? And that Romney never moved jobs to China. There is a fact checker you can go to, on a neutral site, that explains it. His company, Bain Capital, invests in thousands of companies... it's called mitigating risk. 3 of those thousands were Chinese companies. And the plant he shut down had 150 employees, and it was just a division of a larger company that had become unprofitable. And it wasn't re opened in China. Obamas people have quoted a misleading article over and over again to blast Romney. I'm not saying Romney aint got major flaws, or that he's the best, but he isn't lying, and he isn't sending jobs to China. That's all Democratic propaganda.
 5 years ago '04        #59
Drich1998 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$970 | Props total: 45 45
 purplehazeus said:
I'm pretty much a Republican. But that shoe sh*t was hilarious. Bush deserved it, no doubt.
 10-19-2012, 07:46 AM         #60
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xbossxplayax said:
Dont no white men in they deespest heart respect colored men.

They just know how to act better than n*ggaz. They hide they emotions and know how to put on a face better than most others. This does not however mean they dont have it brewing inside. And just with anyhing else, if u dont let it out from time to time, it gets fermentated and really dangerous. n*ggaz dont know how to act and pop off real easy, but at least theres not as much residue left in they simple minds. Idk which one is better to be honest.
So youre sayin that n*ggas & niggettes dont do a good job of lettin' some sh*t ride?
Well if thats the case we shoulda been burnt this bi*ch down a long a.ss time ago! Lol
Then again, n*ggas know we could very well be just one torched Starbucks away from being thrown in shackles again.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
37 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
59 comments
2 days ago