Oct 18 - Romney’s Son Tagg Says He Wanted to ‘Take a Swing’ at President Obama

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
88 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #21
rec1989 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,543 | Props total: 19 19
 cbjones said:
If he tried, and managed to get in the President's face before getting tackled by SS,Obama would have said...

"...They named you Tagg. I'm the one you got beef with? Sit yo' a.ss back down."
 5 years ago '04        #22
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,647 | Props total: 2885 2885
Taggart, huh?
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #23
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Kadillac87 said:
So he wouldn't rush the stage because of the Secret Service and not because of the fact that he is the President of the US? Just as disrespectful as his dad. Obama need to call them Chicago goons and let them hang out the windows of the motorcade. Put the fear of God back into these boys.

id say most ppl only restrain themselves because of the physical consequences nowadays, ppl dont respect sh*t nowadays

thats why u gotta always be ready to hold urself down
 5 years ago '06        #24
space
space
 TheMindOf said:
Chris Matthews brought up a great point.

These n*ggas think they can just disrespect Obama (THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES).

When "W" was in office, although everyone hated him, no public figure ever went on TV or Radio and talked about swinging on him.

They think they can just say whatever they want about Obama (sorry to say it) because he's a black man, and they don't respect that, President or Not.

sh*t is sad.
basically
 5 years ago '06        #25
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Tagg is his nickname

His real name is Taggart. Nobody named Taggart got hands
 10-18-2012, 06:19 PM         #26
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lemme find out this boy's name is really Taggart tho....
 5 years ago '11        #27
Brolicballer13 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,503 | Props total: 1125 1125
 Kadillac87 said:
Tagg is his nickname

His real name is Taggart. Nobody named Taggart got hands

10-18-2012, 07:21 PM         #28
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*kin' f*ggart.....
 5 years ago '04        #29
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,330 | Props total: 11370 11370
Who gives a sh*t? You know you fools would do the same thing if somebody was hating on your father in front of the whole world so don't front. What planet are some of you on? And what planet is this Romney family on with these fu*king names lol.

I got a question for you all about respect. What the fu*k is the President's wife doing clapping during the Goddamn debate? That's what you fools should be talking about as far as disrespect. Y'all on some blind leading the blind sh*t. Don't listen to what all these stupid fu*king media peeps say. I mean sh*t all of them are liberal as fu*k except one being fox news which is some hillbilly conservative sh*t. A lot of y'all seem like you turn on CNN or NBC or whatever and just regurgitate the same sh*t they do, it's hilarious when you think about it.
 5 years ago '11        #30
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 1000bluntz said:
Who gives a sh*t? You know you fools would do the same thing if somebody was hating on your father in front of the whole world so don't front. What planet are some of you on? And what planet is this Romney family on with these fu*king names lol.

I got a question for you all about respect. What the fu*k is the President's wife doing clapping during the Goddamn debate? That's what you fools should be talking about as far as disrespect. Y'all on some blind leading the blind sh*t. Don't listen to what all these stupid fu*king media peeps say. I mean sh*t all of them are liberal as fu*k except one being fox news which is some hillbilly conservative sh*t. A lot of y'all seem like you turn on CNN or NBC or whatever and just regurgitate the same sh*t they do, it's hilarious when you think about it.
You're outraged at the President's wife clapping during the debate but feel that someone threatening the President is ok? So let me guess, Michelle is the uncivilized one in this situation by not following directions, along with numerous others, by clapping during the debate. And Taggart is just being a human by wanting to resort to violence?

STFU
 5 years ago '07        #31
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 19998 19998
 1000bluntz said:

Yeah, Michelle Obama clapping for a second is way bigger problem than Romney badgering Obama with stupid questions. And @ all the media being liberal as fu*k. After the debate CNN's own poll had Obama win 47-39, yet still said it was a tie? And you say people on here "regurgitate" what they hear on NBC or CNN, right after you repeat the same sh*t they are regurgitating on FOX News (the whole Michelle Obama clapping thing) Druge Report etc.
 5 years ago '04        #32
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,647 | Props total: 2885 2885
Ain't nothin'....his Paw named Mitt....
 5 years ago '11        #33
space
space
Taggart must didn't listen to Jeezy's My President Is Black.

"They touch him, we riding"

5 years ago '07        #34
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 19998 19998
 9th ward Bally said:
Ain't nothin'....his Paw named Mitt....
Technically, hes named Willard. lol
 5 years ago '06        #35
space
space
 1000bluntz said:

most ignorant comment of the day
 5 years ago '11        #36
space
space
Let's not forget how Fox News was trying to ride on Young Jeezy and Jay-Z for being disrespectful and he wasn't even President anymore.

[video - click to view]

10-18-2012, 08:35 PM         #37
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoTitleSince73 said:
Technically, hes named Willard. lol
WILLARD?!?!?!

Thats worse than Mitt!
 10-18-2012, 08:40 PM         #38
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:

So a wife supporting her husband by clapping is worse than a man threatening to a.ssault the President of the United States.
 5 years ago '04        #39
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,442 | Props total: 13108 13108
 9th ward Bally said:
Taggart, huh?
[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #40
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space