Oct 18 - Romney’s Son Tagg Says He Wanted to ‘Take a Swing’ at President Obama

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
170 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #1
6956 pageviews
96 comments

ogballer32 401 heat pts401
space
space
$4,980 | Props total: 2550 2550
Oct 18 - Romney’s Son Tagg Says He Wanted to ‘Take a Swing’ at President Obama

*According to Buzzfeed, one of Mitt Romney’s sons, Tagg, is well, is a spoiled punk who’s out of his damn mind as far as we’re concerned.

And why/how is that?

Apparently he’s been breathing the same air as his father, so to speak, and thinks he can say any old thing about President Obama. No, it’s worse than that. He thinks, because the president, put his foot up Mitt’s poop chute, that he (Tagg) wanted step in and go upside his head.

Tagg Romney did not like it when President Obama accused his dad of dishonesty during Tuesday night’s debate.

In an interview with a local North Carolina radio station Wednesday, the candidate’s eldest son was asked what it was like “to hear the president of the United States call your dad a liar.”

“Jump out of your seat and you want to rush down to the stage and take a swing at him,” Tagg responded, laughing. “But you know you can’t do that because, well, first because there’s a lot of Secret Service between you and him, but also because that’s the nature of the process.”

He went on, “They’re gonna try to do everything they can do to try to make my into someone he’s not. we signed up for it, we’ve gotta try to kind of sit there and take our punches, and then send them right back the other way.”

Tagg was also asked how his father feels before the high-stakes presidential debates.

“Are you kidding? He’s terrified before he gets out there!” he responded, before correcting himself, “Terrified is too strong a word. but you know, like anybody, he gets butterflies a little bit. And then once he’s in it, two or three minutes, he’s forgotten about the nervousness.”

Read more at
[pic - click to view]

Romney's Son Tagg Says He Wanted to 'Take a Swing' at President Obama | EURweb

96 comments for "Oct 18 - Romney’s Son Tagg Says He Wanted to ‘Take a Swing’ at President Obama"

5 years ago '10        #2
SickaMorStyle 402 heat pts402
space
space
$3,994 | Props total: 1 1
his name is tagg??
 5 years ago '11        #3
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
So he wouldn't rush the stage because of the Secret Service and not because of the fact that he is the President of the US? Just as disrespectful as his dad. Obama need to call them Chicago goons and let them hang out the windows of the motorcade. Put the fear of God back into these boys.

5 years ago '10        #4
tallulahmademe 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,939 | Props total: 9211 9211
Yeeen bout dat life hoe
 10-18-2012, 02:27 PM         #5
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If he tried, and managed to get in the President's face before getting tackled by SS,Obama would have said...

"...They named you Tagg. I'm the one you got beef with? Sit yo' a.ss back down."
 5 years ago '04        #6
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,483 | Props total: 2721 2721
never thought i would defend someone named tagg but his reaction is just natural ...even though daddy is a fu*king liar
 5 years ago '07        #7
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
Time for Sasha and Malia to whoop that a.ss.

but @ the amount of disrespect shown towards President Obama. Say what you will about him, but hes still President and with that is supposed to come a certain amount of respect.
 5 years ago '05        #8
ogballer32 401 heat pts401 OP
space
space
$4,980 | Props total: 2550 2550
Obama would of 2 pieced that white boy with quickness tho
 5 years ago '10        #9
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
Chris Matthews brought up a great point.

These n*ggas think they can just disrespect Obama (THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES).

When "W" was in office, although everyone hated him, no public figure ever went on TV or Radio and talked about swinging on him.

They think they can just say whatever they want about Obama (sorry to say it) because he's a black man, and they don't respect that, President or Not.

sh*t is sad.
 5 years ago '09        #10
A2P89 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,488 | Props total: 54 54
Obama wrecked your dad with words, his dumbass can't comprehend so he wants to throws hands. need to sit down and stop talking before he finds a tagg on his toe, talking reckless smh
 5 years ago '04        #11
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,077 | Props total: 4424 4424
 SickaMorStyle said:
his name is tagg??
but Barack is a weird name according to wasps
 5 years ago '10        #12
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,923 | Props total: 44 44
i dont like obama but the other night i looked over at my pops and was like damn, they for real right now. I dont like dude but he is the President still, you gotta show some respect. Did Obama disrespect Romney as well, YES, but he aint the President.
 5 years ago '04        #13
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,077 | Props total: 4424 4424
 TheMindOf said:

These n*ggas think they can just disrespect Obama (THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES).

When "W" was in office, although everyone hated him, no public figure ever went on TV or Radio and talked about swinging on him.

They think they can just say whatever they want about Obama (sorry to say it) because he's a black man, and they don't respect that, President or Not.

sh*t is sad.
i think the closest thing on TV top any thing close to this was kanye saying he didnt care about black people
 5 years ago '10        #14
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 MosDefinition said:
i think the closest thing on TV top any thing close to this was kanye saying he didnt care about black people
And when that happened, it was a NATIONAL CONTROVERSY. On every news channel, Every late night show, SNL, print (etc) for weeks.

Romney son just said the only reason he aint swing on the president is because secret service would have broken it up, and people wanna act like it aint happen.

5 years ago '11        #15
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 SickaMorStyle said:
his name is tagg??
Tagg is his nickname

His real name is Taggart. Nobody named Taggart got hands
 5 years ago '10        #16
Gouki 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,435 | Props total: 268 268
Wish a n*gga would touch my President!
I'll reunite the whole Dip to spray up his crib!

[pic - click to view]

KILLA!
 5 years ago '04        #17
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,091 | Props total: 3901 3901
but thats the thing we knew bush was a dumb fu*k .. we saw it.. he proved it but we still respected his office and title. mitt, his running mate, and son now, seems to have forgot this sh*t can get your a.ss merked. hell these white folks out here seem to have forgot this.. that damn put some white back in the white house sh*t has me hot but we live in a free country of sorts so we have to tolerate it.. but putting your mouth on the president is going waaaay over that line.. its time to stalin/hitler these motherfu*kers.. again this is why we can say obama is not a black president because the annoucer would have beat his a.ss.. candyman bi*ch i'm everywhere.
 10-18-2012, 05:28 PM         #18
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
Tagg is his nickname

His real name is Taggart. Nobody named Taggart got hands
Taggart
I never heard of that name before.

Whiteboys in his school probably had a field day replacing that T with F.
 5 years ago '07        #19
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Taggart
I never heard of that name before.

Whiteboys in his school probably had a field day replacing that T with F.
f*ggart
 5 years ago '05        #20
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
 TheMindOf said:

sh*t is sad.
i will never forget how that bi*ch jan brewer of arizona had the fu*kING AUDACITY to wag her finger in front of the president like that, and then had the fu*kING AUDACITY to say that she felt threatened.

they really think they can do or say any old thing about the president, i personally find it sickening and im getting upset at that bi*ch now just thinking about it
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
18 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
54 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
274 comments
18 hours ago