Young People:snoopfacepalm:

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
234 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
112 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #61
Con-Con 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,147 | Props total: 34 34
 59fifty said:
Who is da n*gga between ashley banks n geff
Little Nicky lookin oldasabit.
 5 years ago '04        #62
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,457 | Props total: 6610 6610
 DarkSidesHero said:
Oh get the fu*k out of here
Far as im concerned Kurt Cobain is over rated too, well I wont say under talented but over rated hell yeah...Scott Weiland and Stone Temple Pilots >>>Kurt Cobain and Nirvana

I think The Smashing Pumpkins are a better than Nirvana as well...I never seen what everybody seen in Nirvana...their music wasn't that hot joe...
Nirvana is not even in my top 5 90's bands of the 90's...

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 10-19-2012 at 10:33 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #63
Nx41fe 1 heat pts
space
space
$629 | Props total: 3 3
Alice in Chains>Soundgarden>Nirvana>Pearl Jam

imo
 5 years ago '09        #64
Nx41fe 1 heat pts
space
space
$629 | Props total: 3 3
Made the same mistake once. Wore a jimi hendrix shirt without knowing who he was(Wasn't into rock music at that time), in middle school. A school police officer had to point out who he was.
 5 years ago '07        #65
bluehefner96 95 heat pts95
space
space
$12,160 | Props total: 11269 11269
Pic seems backwards if anything. You'd think the people who know of Amanda are more up on whats going on in the world. I know its a shot a social networks/the internet, but still....
 5 years ago '10        #66
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,401 | Props total: 2348 2348
 JaeNice said:

[pic - click to view]

the god of grunge miss you kurt!
 5 years ago '10        #67
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Yung Dilla said:
Speaking of Kurt his death still don't sit right with me well two things don't. After he died someone tried to use his cc cops never looked into it and el duce a friend of Courtney's passed a polygraph he said she told him shed pay him 50k to k!ll Kurt and make it look like a suicide but he couldn't do it and he said Allen did it I mean a friend did it and tried to laugh it off and then he ended up dead a week later.
she hired somome to k!ll him and make it look like a sucied after el duce refused to muder kurt cobain. a week befor he died kurt called his lawyer and said he wanted a dvorcie from courtney love because he found out she was cheating on him with the lead singer of smashing pumpkins. he also said he wanted sole custdy of his daughter frances. when courtney found out he was devorcing her she freaked out. this is why i think she did it if they had did the devorci courtney would have gotten 3-4 mill but with kurt dead she gets 300-400mill. and i think its strange to that she had the gun that was used to k!ll kurt melted down and the green house distroyed a week after he died. not to mention his credit card being stloen out hes pants after he was dead and the person with drawing close to 50k out of his account. the only people who knew kurts pin was himself and courtney love. (sorry for the spelling typing from my cell.)
 5 years ago '10        #68
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Cutty Olds said:
Far as im concerned Kurt Cobain is over rated too, well I wont say under talented but over rated hell yeah...Scott Weiland and Stone Temple Pilots >>>Kurt Cobain and Nirvana

I think The Smashing Pumpkins are a better than Nirvana as well...I never seen what everybody seen in Nirvana...their music wasn't that hot joe...
Nirvana is not even in my top 5 90's bands of the 90's...
your crazy if you really think that, they brought grunge to the main streem and laid the blue print for rock music... i would put pumpkins second behind nirvana then alice in chains then pearl jam imo
 5 years ago '11        #69
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Yung Dilla said:
Speaking of Kurt his death still don't sit right with me well two things don't. After he died someone tried to use his cc cops never looked into it and el duce a friend of Courtney's passed a polygraph he said she told him shed pay him 50k to k!ll Kurt and make it look like a suicide but he couldn't do it and he said Allen did it I mean a friend did it and tried to laugh it off and then he ended up dead a week later.
wow. so courtney love possibly had kurt k!lled.
 5 years ago '11        #70
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Nx41fe said:
Made the same mistake once. Wore a jimi hendrix shirt without knowing who he was(Wasn't into rock music at that time), in middle school. A school police officer had to point out who he was.
but how you didn't know who Jimi Hendrix was? that's a little different than not knowing who Kurt cobain is.
 10-19-2012, 12:50 PM         #71
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shakespeare said:
Kurt may have been vastly overrated and untalented, but if you're gonna wear his band's shirt at least recognize the fu*kin' name
you must be a nicki minaj fan i bet right ????

Kurt cobain was a great during that period, Nirvana made numerous hits. but then considering this is a hip hop forum, i'm sure most of you morons have no idea who he is or ever even heard a song from nirvana......
 5 years ago '10        #72
KJHARDY 82 heat pts82
space
space
$20,891 | Props total: 8518 8518
 freshprinceoba said:

[pic - click to view]

1,500th post

Last edited by KJHARDY; 10-20-2012 at 03:36 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #73
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Shakespeare said:
Kurt may have been vastly overrated and untalented, but if you're gonna wear his band's shirt at least recognize the fu*kin' name
 5 years ago '07        #74
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
 Nx41fe said:

imo
Oh yeah, you mean to tell me we're going to discuss actual music today?

For me (of the bands you listed), Pearl Jam > AiC > Nirvana > Soundgarden

While I do think Chris Cornell is the most talented vocalist of them all, I was not a huge fan of Soundgarden as a collective (even though they had some great tunes I keep in the music library)... I preferred his days as a frontman for Audioslave.
 10-19-2012, 01:22 PM         #75
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whoever made the image is a retard anyway.

Why does knowing who Amanda Todd is, by following the news and keeping up with current affairs, make you everything that's wrong with the world. But knowing who Curt Kobain is, presumably by engaging yourself in pop culture, doesn't make you everything that's wrong with the world?

I don't get it. Have I stepped into an alternate universe where Nirvana suddenly isn't a band mainly championed by arrogant, teenage fu*kwits? A world where being aware of the political happenings in the world is a negative?

Nirvana marks. Guarantee most of them would be blank-faced if you asked them who Sebastian Bach(both of them), Linton Kwesi Johnson or Pepe Deluxé is. Not saying you should know who they are, I'm only throwing names out there, what I'm saying is fu*k off if you're a 12 year old Nirvana stan who think owning a record or two that most adults have heard thousands of times before you were conceived, gives you some sort of authority to condemn society for watching the fu*king news.

If I see another kid walking around with a Nirvana or Korn hoody on I'm hitting them with a mallet.
 5 years ago '12        #76
GoldRush 63 heat pts63
space
space
$2,343 | Props total: 509 509
-you cant call music wack if you've never even listened to it before

-that bi*ch is a poser, hell w all that sarcastic nonsense

JaeNice said:

[pic - click to view]

facepalming as we speak
 5 years ago '06        #77
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,860 | Props total: 25607 25607
 ImInHerMouth;24975. 7 said:
wow. so courtney love possibly had kurt k!lled.

This dude tells the story he was a known crazy motherfu*ker he made crazy metal music with r*pe culture if you listen to this video at some point you hear a woman scream help us. He also tells the story of what happened he name dropped Allen and died two days later
 5 years ago '10        #78
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Yung Dilla said:

This dude tells the story he was a known crazy motherfu*ker he made crazy metal music with r*pe culture if you listen to this video at some point you hear a woman scream help us. He also tells the story of what happened he name dropped Allen and died two days later
also the shot gun was found in his right hand kurt cobain is left handed he never fired guns with his right hand. pluse there wernt any finger prints ever found on the shot gun. courtney love pretty much got away with murder worse than oj did imo.
 5 years ago '04        #79
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 177 177
Kurt Kobain was one of my first adventures into rock music...

grew up in a house where all that was played was gospel and motown

my older brother had Pac and Biggie.. I had Jay-Z and Nas then I move for KY for a yr and found nirvana
 5 years ago '05        #80
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,418 | Props total: 4751 4751
 Skratch said:
never heard of kurt cobain, most be some wack sh*t
most be...
 Nx41fe said:

imo
it's all opinion as you said...I also have Alice in Chains as the best of that group...

of those, for my taste....Alice in Chains >>>>>>>Soundgarden>Nirvana=Pearl Jam

Staley's vocals along with the harmonization with Cantrell...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
91 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy