50Cent Calls Out Rick ROss Again Calls Him Cop " confused a gangsta is bobbing to a cop "

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #81
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
foshizzle vs grafted

the battle of the racists

5 years ago '11        #82
GravityEraser52 
space
space
space
$554 | Props total: 2520 2520
50 is playing chess right now... It's personal with Ross, who was really a CO and a now master at projecting the so called "gangsta" illusion. Ross is a perfect example of what a lot of men are today: Square a$$ dudes who feel guilty for their soft baccgrounds... So they develop a gangster persona to hide and mask the inner punk bi*ch within themselves.

And Ross gives every weak buster out there a chance to say hey! I can be a Gangsta too... Just surround yourself with cats who will really take that risk and BANG!! You have just bought yourself a G pass. So if money and fame determines who the gangsters are, then wtf is street cred needed for?
 10-18-2012, 06:42 PM         #83
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:
Ross was a cop?

I knew he was a correctional officer for a year but he was a cop?

I didnt know Ross was a detective like Axel Foley.

Wow.
I don't think online squares know the difference between a police officer and a
corrections officer which is why 50-Cent can exploit his Geek-Unit fanbase into
believing that cops & C.O.'s are the same thing.

Did you ever imagine that nerds from outside our community would champion the criminals within our community while exhibiting wrath towards the people who babysit the criminals in
our community?

This is the area of the universe were some geekish white kid from the suburbs can log on and tell us about how 50-Cent is a real-Negro because he sold crack-cocaine in his neighborhood..

That's the mentality of the average Boxden blogger.

Sadly I have seen the people behind these avatars "exposed", they have had their identities reveled and none of them are a reflection of the people within our culture and community.

.....so at the end of the day a Boxden nerd will lecture you on authenticity and realness behind anonymous profiles while actual street dudes,ex-cons and so-called "real-negroes" parlay, party and make music with the rappers who they label as "fake".

Total dissrespect for the outsiders.
 5 years ago '09        #84
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
what's this???
another 50 cent NON MUSIC related thread doing numbers, when his actual music threads are filled with the same 4 people posting 50 times each

i sense a trend here.............................................. ............
 5 years ago '12        #85
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,132 | Props total: 11406 11406
 GravityEraser52 said:
50 is playing chess right now... It's personal with Ross, who was really a CO and a now master at projecting the so called "gangsta" illusion. Ross is a perfect example of what a lot of men are today: Square a$$ dudes who feel guilty for their soft baccgrounds... So they develop a gangster persona to hide and mask the inner punk bi*ch within themselves.

And Ross gives every weak buster out there a chance to say hey! I can be a Gangsta too... Just surround yourself with cats who will really take that risk and BANG!! You have just bought yourself a G pass. So if money and fame determines who the gangsters are, then wtf is street cred needed for?
whats funny is that i see 50 cent as the guy soft a.ss dudes look up to. Maybe in 2003 that wasnt true, but in 2012, it definitely seems that way to me

50 helps these guys develop their fake persona, especially online, which is what Graftedgenes point is.

Grafted was a mod on another large hip hop site, and knows first hand who these people actually are, that grandstand about their "gangster" online.

Ross' biggest gangster quality is the fact that he likes people around him to do good, and tries to put his people on, and work with alot of people.

Ross builds, 50 dont.

Look up to what you want.
 5 years ago '11        #86
GravityEraser52 
space
space
space
 tupacnasfan said:
Yes Ross doesn't get a pass, but 5-0 is just as bad, except he is a bigger snitch, plus look at what he did to Israel Ramirez's family and other people.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not taking up for 50! I know he has many buster a$$ ways!
 10-18-2012, 07:03 PM         #87
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5_star_smitty said:
what's this???
another 50 cent NON MUSIC related thread doing numbers, when his actual music threads are filled with the same 4 people posting 50 times each

i sense a trend here.............................................. ............
As a former intern in an A&R department I think it's brilliance on 50-Cents part:

The poor guy just got his album shelved indefinitely whie his newfound rival French Montana got rewarded with a Gold plaque to please Boss Jimmy Iovine who distributes both their music.

In this scenario the objective is to draw attention away from the truth of the matter and give your fanbase a distraction and an excuse for why your album is being shelved....so the convo switches to Rick Ross being a policeman instead of 50-Cent keeping his stated release date.

It's sad how some of these rappers react to having their career destroyed.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 10-18-2012 at 07:51 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #88
SuL2K12 
space
space
$1,372 | Props total: 434 434
50 cent disses people all year round and you idiots keep saying its because his album is coming out

You all need to stop this sh*t. And to think Rick Ross half a.ss album pushed anybody's album back is stupid. I could see if you said Nas album pushed it back because Ross and Nas album came out around the same time but Nas album was good and Ross was .................. The only reason you mention Ross is because you know 50 hates him more than anybody.

Wake up people

I bet when 50 drops his album and if he disses someone the next day some Bx idiot is gonna say its cuz he's dropping another album
 5 years ago '11        #89
GravityEraser52 
space
space
space
 44wade said:
whats funny is that i see 50 cent as the guy soft a.ss dudes look up to. Maybe in 2003 that wasnt true, but in 2012, it definitely seems that way to me

50 helps these guys develop their fake persona, especially online, which is what Graftedgenes point is.

Grafted was a mod on another large hip hop site, and knows first hand who these people actually are, that grandstand about their "gangster" online.

Ross' biggest gangster quality is the fact that he likes people around him to do good, and tries to put his people on, and work with alot of people.

Ross builds, 50 dont.

Look up to what you want.
If we're speaking on label business, I'm not doubting Ross is wanting all of his artist to do good. (That makes him more money) 50 made sure his artists did good too when G-Unit was hot as well... I mean bucc, banks, game, even yayo had success. Ross riding his wave as to be expected... As far real and fake goes: Like you said look up to who you want, but know where the person to whom you're looking up to is leading you.
 5 years ago '04        #90
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,611 | Props total: 1778 1778
Damn for real fif? You blamin Chris Lighty for your album pushback? It wasnt clear until today but now i KNOW, fifty KNOWS he's falling off....and hard.
 5 years ago '09        #91
ken313 
space
space
space
$334 | Props total: 72 72
 bigree61 said:
thats what they are told and sold so the think it is tru
 5 years ago '11        #92
GravityEraser52 
space
space
space
 Im Soo Special said:
19:10

Already! You know what it is! And that's exactly what I'm trying to say...
 5 years ago '04        #93
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,034 | Props total: 0 0
if yall treat 50's twitter and website bs like yall did his music post get rich (ignore that bullsh*t) this **** would finally fall off the face of the earth
 5 years ago '11        #94
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,310 | Props total: 4583 4583
Damn do fif ever stfu
 5 years ago '11        #95
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
no1curr 50. no1curr.
 5 years ago '07        #96
spanishflip703 
space
space
$694 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

really tho?
 10-18-2012, 08:06 PM         #97
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the excuses. shame on you fif for using chris death as an excuse. hang it up n*gga, your time has passed.
 5 years ago '11        #98
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 spanishflip703 said:

[pic - click to view]

really tho?
yo how did u find that picture? was lookin for it when 50 stans called Tip an informant
 5 years ago '07        #99
spanishflip703 
space
space
$694 | Props total: 0 0
 ImInHerMouth said:
yo how did u find that picture? was lookin for it when 50 stans called Tip an informant
shii on hiphopgame.com under crazy pics...wen i say this thread i instantly remembered the the pic and was like this niigguh 50....
 5 years ago '11        #100
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,187 | Props total: 480 480
 Fresco said:
Whether 50 sales 5 trillion or 2 CD's, I better not hear jack sh*t from these Ross Stans. Acoording to them it's not about sales, and I agree. But if Ross sales don't matter, neither should 50's.
cause thats what you makin it seem like and thats what 50 cent be dissin n*ggaz for album sales im sorry to tell you this but you need to step outside into the real world and realize that people dont fu*k wit 50 no more i know this can be kinda hard for a hardcore suburban 50 cent like you but the first step to gettin help is realizing you have a problem
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
341 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy