50Cent Calls Out Rick ROss Again Calls Him Cop " confused a gangsta is bobbing to a cop "

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
105 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-18-2012, 09:51 AM         #21
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Translation = "My album is shelved indefinitely and people would rather bob their head to a guy I consider a Cop than to bob their head to my music.

Instead of being bitter and ranting on Twitter 50-Cent should do what Ja-Rule did and start doing movies now that his rap-carrer is over.

Meek Mill's "Dreams & and Nightmares" drops on October 30th and ai for a feeling it's gonna be a problem.
 5 years ago '05        #22
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
 Graftedgenes said:

Meek Mill's "Dreams & and Nightmares" drops on October 30th and ai for a feeling it's gonna be a problem.
How do you feel that Meek Millz down w/ 50 and was hanging w/ G-Unit the day Gunplay got beat up and Ross got his MMG chain taken?
 5 years ago '09        #23
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,308 | Props total: 7965 7965
50 is an attention wh0ore BUT he didnt lie.......the rap culture spent decades saying fukk the police and saying how they hate c.o's and p.o.'s, but ross was a c.o. and people are ok with uit, kind of reminds how rappers were so anti-gay but when wayne was ksssing baby people were too afraid to say sh*t

sh*t wayne said fukk ny and ny rappers were like "he has the right to his opinion"

rappers have brown sh*t on their noses
 5 years ago '04        #24
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,274 | Props total: 2844 2844
 Graftedgenes said:
Translation = "My album is shelved indefinitely and people would rather bob their head to a guy I consider a Cop than to bob their head to my music.

Instead of being bitter and ranting on Twitter 50-Cent should do what Ja-Rule did and start doing movies now that his rap-carrer is over.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #25
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:
50 is an attention wh0ore BUT he didnt lie.......the rap culture spent decades saying fukk the police and saying how they hate c.o's and p.o.'s, but ross was a c.o. and people are ok with uit, kind of reminds how rappers were so anti-gay but when wayne was ksssing baby people were too afraid to say sh*t

sh*t wayne said fukk ny and ny rappers were like "he has the right to his opinion"

rappers have brown sh*t on their noses
thats just the way it is now.. Cheif Keef Grandma could say he never left the house in his life, but people will still listen to his gangster lyrics and be cool with it
 5 years ago '12        #26
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,144 | Props total: 11426 11426
Why do people keep sayin meek is down with 50?

Meek is down with MMG and Roc Nation.

Not 50.

Meek had Free Gunplay up the other day, so.....
 10-18-2012, 10:11 AM         #27
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 murdamurda said:
How do you feel that Meek Millz down w/ 50 and was hanging w/ G-Unit the day Gunplay got beat up and Ross got his MMG chain taken?

I been a supporter of Meek Mills since way back to Flamerz, I used to enjoy watching the Philly battle scene especially Tec, Reed Dollaz & Jihad.

Following Meeks career I remember years ago 50-Cent & his G-Unit affiliates tried to sign
Meek Mill but he refused for obvious reasons.

Fast-forward to 2012: my feelings about Meek Mill taking a picture with past a.ssociates he knew before he signed to MMG is indifference, the same indifference when you see Dr Dre on a Ross record or Lloyd Banks popping bottles with Meek Mill.
 10-18-2012, 10:13 AM         #28
escay_muzik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hes pushing the sh*t back cuz he saw RICK ROSS numbers!! hahaha
 5 years ago '05        #29
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
 Graftedgenes said:
I been a supporter of Meek Mills since way back to Flamerz, I used to enjoy watching the Philly battle scene especially Tec, Reed Dollaz & Jihad.

Following Meeks career I remember years ago 50-Cent & his G-Unit affiliates tried to sign

Fast-forward to 2012: my feelings about Meek Mill taking a picture with past a.ssociates he knew before he signed to MMG is indifference, the same indifference when you see Dr Dre on a Ross record or Lloyd Banks popping bottles with Meek Mill.
Thats cool. Like i always said your intelligent, just brainwashed.

Flamerz 2 was the best mixtape Meek ever released.
 5 years ago '04        #30
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:

In Short, Meek Mill is a boss. He already told us this.. explanations are not necessary
 10-18-2012, 10:34 AM         #31
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CTre said:
In Short, Meek Mill is a boss. He already told us this.. explanations are not necessary
The guy asked me a question and I answered it.

Meek Mill is still a Capo he's not even to Underboss status, he needs to establish his own imprint like Wale has done with B.O.A if he wants to be considered a Boss.

I'd advise Meek & **** to start Dreamchasers Records in the future because Philly got too many talented emcees for them to have to sign with dudes from NY & the South constantly.

After hearing Eve & Cassidy in the B.E.T cypher I wanna see another Philly movement but Ness is washed.
 10-18-2012, 11:19 AM         #32
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresco said:
Nowadays everything gets overlooked. Kiss a dude on the mouth, no problem. Lock n*ggas up, then turn around and claim to be this big time drug pusher, no problem. But if 50 takes long to drop the album, he loses? Arguing with these weirdos is a lost cause.
 10-18-2012, 11:20 AM         #33
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresco said:
How are you a former CO, talking in an interview about your guns having cop bodies on them? We went from fu*k the police, to celebrating correctional officers. William is the representative for all fake n*ggas. Supporting a fake fu*k like that shows who is who.
again......
 10-18-2012, 11:35 AM         #34
3rdcoasta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresco said:
How are you a former CO, talking in an interview about your guns having cop bodies on them? We went from fu*k the police, to celebrating correctional officers. William is the representative for all fake n*ggas. Supporting a fake fu*k like that shows who is who.

Ross was a correctional officer, but lied about it and he got a better job.
50 was a snitch, but lied about it and he got a better job.

Both cops - not sure why 50 stans see otherwise.

50 was signed by EM and Dre to help build his empire.
Ross, well he's on some Boss sh*t and is doing it himself.

So whats worse?

A street gangsta snitch who had help building his empire?
Or a fake correctional officer building his from scratch?

I could care less but I think Ross wouldv'e been relevant before major cd burning 2003; and been relevant since 2006 to date. Not sure i can say the same for 50 after 2005...
 10-18-2012, 11:44 AM         #35
JayDee11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why don't this fool just accept reality. You had your run. It was a successful one. Now its over. sh*ts happens all the time in rap music. Artist come and go. You would think after Kayne bodied him, not by running his mouth but by dropping insanely better music, this guy would learn. Yet, years later he on the same sh*t. Regardless of how corny this guy is, I can't help but feel slightly sorry for him. Even with a nice chunk of change in the bank, he's one bitter a.ss man.
Nas doesn't have his kind of money and seems to be having a number of issues in his life, yet he never seems disgruntled. He seems to take life for what it is and strives to push on in a positive manner. Hopefully, 50 can do the same one day.
 10-18-2012, 11:53 AM         #36
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FoShizzle8 said:
pretty much this

like anyone cares about 50 cent anymore
Don't forget that 50-Cent is Emenems artist so he still has a huge fanbase in white suburbia and Europeon countries with small minority populations.

Plus 50-Cent was one of the first rappers to put 3 white artists on a rap CD and publicly date white celebrities like Paris Hilton & Chelsea Handler so you can tell 50-Cent really went out of his way to be accessible to white people and they have rewarded him with their loyalty online.

As far as Urban music is concerned he's irrelevant and obsolete as evidenced by the lukewarm response to his most recent music.

After the beef with Rozay it's safe to say that 50-Cent is the new Ja-Rule only much worse.
 10-18-2012, 12:03 PM         #37
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresco said:
Please show me proof that 50 snitched. I'll wait.... You idiots love calling 50 a snitch, when real hood dudes from the streets that ran with his enemies all vouch for 50's street life.

I can show you proof that Ross was a CO tho. I can also show you proof where Ross denied being a CO. I can show you how Ross wasn't man enough to admit his past. I can show you how this drug lord William Roberts is so powerful, that he can have his kids paraded around by his enemy and not do anything I can show you how his whole personal life was dragged through the mud. I can show you, by directly pointing at your bi*ch a.ss, that people like YOU are the ones that give that fake fat fu*k any life. Ross is sitting on his throne for fakes, and you are proudly sucking him off. If you're gonna be a Stan, Stan someone who is real and doesn't run away from his past.

[pic - click to view]

10-18-2012, 12:03 PM         #38
madeulook  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresco said:
Please show me proof that 50 snitched. I'll wait.... You idiots love calling 50 a snitch, when real hood dudes from the streets that ran with his enemies all vouch for 50's street life.

I can show you proof that Ross was a CO tho. I can also show you proof where Ross denied being a CO. I can show you how Ross wasn't man enough to admit his past. I can show you how this drug lord William Roberts is so powerful, that he can have his kids paraded around by his enemy and not do anything I can show you how his whole personal life was dragged through the mud. I can show you, by directly pointing at your bi*ch a.ss, that people like YOU are the ones that give that fake fat fu*k any life. Ross is sitting on his throne for fakes, and you are proudly sucking him off. If you're gonna be a Stan, Stan someone who is real and doesn't run away from his past.
lmfaooooooooooooooooooo
 5 years ago '04        #39
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Fresco said:

got damn!
 5 years ago '12        #40
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,144 | Props total: 11426 11426
No one said 50 aint a G.

But there was a reason why he got clapped, and most likely it was something not so G.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago