Indiana #1 In Preseason USA Today/ESPN Top 25 Poll

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
231 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #141
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,104 | Props total: 1538 1538
 Bezerk said:
You IU fans are going a bit overboard.

IU and Louisville aren't really THAT good. but the problem is, neither is anyone else.
How am I going overboard? There has been lots of talk that Yogi will start, he was a McDonalds All American after all. I don't think I'm going overboard by saying two of IU's freshmen will play quite a bit either. Seems like you don't have any solid points to make so you're falling back on the old "no one else is really that good this year either" argument.
 5 years ago '04        #142
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,942 | Props total: 11686 11686
 QualityRecords said:
I've read Nerlens Noel is supposedly a better defender than Anthony Davis... I'll believe that when I see it.
Saw some pub on yahoo sports from cal a couple weeks ago saying noel was nowhere near AD was yet I didn't get all the hype either, I gotta see Noel make a bucket from at least 2 feet away from the hoop before I beleive he's worthy of #1.. But I've been proven wrong before

Last edited by torious; 10-19-2012 at 09:09 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #143
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,942 | Props total: 11686 11686
being deep isn't always all it's cracked up to be. Izzo has struggled with teams that go 10 to 12 deep in years past because he's constantly subbing and the players dont really get a chance to develop chemistry all that well in game. it really affected the offense and we'd get caught up doing the "pass the ball around the perimeter for 30 secs off the shock clock then jack something ugly up".. I know this happened that year when we were mediocre as fu*k with Lucas, summers, allen, and them boys, as well as a few years before

Last edited by torious; 10-19-2012 at 09:33 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #144
The812IN Playa 
space
space
$836 | Props total: 0 0
 torious said:
Saw some pub on yahoo sports from cal a couple weeks ago saying noel was nowhere near AD was yet I didn't get all the hype either, I gotta see Noel make a bucket from at least 2 feet away from the hoop before I beleive he's worthy of #1.. But I've been proven wrong before
NN is not polished in any way. He is not that good right now. Saw him play in NH a few times and it wasn't that impressive!!!
 5 years ago '04        #145
TheAnswer1313 
space
space
space
$1,162 | Props total: 93 93
 S W A N said:
I can see the NBA Factory known as Kentucky repeating. I cant stand Calipari but the man gets the talent. Too bad that within the next 5 years he will be vacating any title he wins.
People always say this........yet it's Year 4, we've been to two final fours, won a title and there's not been even a whisper of anything getting vacated

But the haters can wish I suppose.
 5 years ago '04        #146
The812IN Playa 
space
space
$836 | Props total: 0 0
Take a look at the list of talent that will be at a.ssembly Hall for Hoosier Hysteria tomorrow night:
Ahmed Hill
BeeJay Anya
Michael Benkert
James Blackmon Jr.
Vijay Blackmon
Kennedy Meeks
Trevon Bluiett
Jalen Coleman
Devin Davis
Ernie Duncan
Everett Duncan
Stanley Duncan
Hyron Edwards
Luke Fischer
Brennan Gillis
Eron Gordon
Collin Hartman
Garret Holland
Luke Kennard
Bronson Kessinger
JaQuan Lyle
Bryant MacIntosh
Stanford Robinson
Josh Speidel
Ryan Welage
Chandler White
Troy Williams
Devon Davis

That is one awesome list of very very potential IU Players. Ones in Red are already committed to IU but come on BeeJay, JaQuan, Eron Gordon, Hill, Davis, Vijay, Meeks, and the Brothers Duncan. Serious Talent will be on hand and you know Crean will be getting many more commits.
 5 years ago '05        #147
space
space
 The812IN Playa said:
Take a look at the list of talent that will be at a.ssembly Hall for Hoosier Hysteria tomorrow night:
Ahmed Hill
BeeJay Anya
Michael Benkert
James Blackmon Jr.
Vijay Blackmon
Kennedy Meeks
Trevon Bluiett
Jalen Coleman
Devin Davis
Ernie Duncan
Everett Duncan
Stanley Duncan
Hyron Edwards
Luke Fischer
Brennan Gillis
Eron Gordon
Collin Hartman
Garret Holland
Luke Kennard
Bronson Kessinger
JaQuan Lyle
Bryant MacIntosh
Stanford Robinson
Josh Speidel
Ryan Welage
Chandler White
Troy Williams
Devon Davis

That is one awesome list of very very potential IU Players. Ones in Red are already committed to IU but come on BeeJay, JaQuan, Eron Gordon, Hill, Davis, Vijay, Meeks, and the Brothers Duncan. Serious Talent will be on hand and you know Crean will be getting many more commits.
Holy sh*t thats a lot of visits. Eron Gordon is pretty much a lock. Eric loved his time at IU and comes back pretty often. I hope BeeJay Anya commits tomorrow night.
 10-20-2012, 01:00 PM         #148
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QualityRecords said:
How am I going overboard? There has been lots of talk that Yogi will start, he was a McDonalds All American after all. I don't think I'm going overboard by saying two of IU's freshmen will play quite a bit either. Seems like you don't have any solid points to make so you're falling back on the old "no one else is really that good this year either" argument.

Does that change the fact that IU isn't that good? Does that change the fact that you dudes are going overboard? Let the season happen and relax. IU might not even win the conference.
How you the no. 1 team in the nation and probably won't win your own conference....
 5 years ago '04        #149
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$14,749 | Props total: 431 431
this dude just said IU isnt that good...yikesssssssssssss
 5 years ago '08        #150
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
Least intimidating preseason number 1 the last 10 years
 10-20-2012, 01:24 PM         #151
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The812IN Playa said:
Ahmed Hill
BeeJay Anya
Michael Benkert
James Blackmon Jr.
Vijay Blackmon
Kennedy Meeks
Trevon Bluiett
Jalen Coleman
Devin Davis
Ernie Duncan
Everett Duncan
Stanley Duncan
Hyron Edwards
Luke Fischer
Brennan Gillis
Eron Gordon
Collin Hartman
Garret Holland
Luke Kennard
Bronson Kessinger
JaQuan Lyle
Bryant MacIntosh
Stanford Robinson
Josh Speidel
Ryan Welage
Chandler White
Troy Williams
Devon Davis

what's funny is. I spoke to hill the other day. His a.ss was never planning to come and never came.

Don't believe everything you read on the internet.
 10-20-2012, 01:27 PM         #152
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYCNYCNYC said:
this dude just said IU isnt that good...yikesssssssssssss
Don't get me wrong. They are the No. 1 team in the nation, but compared to great college teams since 2000 even, no, they aren't THAT good.

Them and Louisville have to be one of the worst 1-2 preseason tandems that I can recall in recent history.
 10-20-2012, 01:28 PM         #153
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:
Least intimidating preseason number 1 the last 10 years
Right on queue...
 5 years ago '05        #154
space
space
Bezerk is such a nerd lol. One kid on that list of like 20 kids didn't come and he thinks its the funniest thing in the world. Just because I'm happy my team is ranked highly doesn't mean I'm going overboard. I never said "IU is the best team in the last 10 years" or anything retarded like that. Go outside for a couple hours kid.

Last edited by QualityRecords; 10-20-2012 at 03:27 PM..
 10-20-2012, 08:07 PM         #155
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QualityRecords said:
Bezerk is such a nerd lol. One kid on that list of like 20 kids didn't come and he thinks its the funniest thing in the world. Just because I'm happy my team is ranked highly doesn't mean I'm going overboard. I never said "IU is the best team in the last 10 years" or anything retarded like that. Go outside for a couple hours kid.
and you're such a f*g for c*ck riding IU like no one's business right now.

You really think that list of kids happened?

and what makes you an idiot in this situation, you are taking time to individually pick people out and pick everything apart. yes, you ARE going overboard, but when I made my comment, you weren't even the main person I was talking about.

Acting like a f*g over the internet because someone doesn't agree with your bias opinion... but someone else needs to go outside? k!ll yo mutha fu*kin self my n*gga.
 5 years ago '12        #156
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
Indiana > Duke

And that solves that argument.
 5 years ago '05        #157
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,762 | Props total: 3213 3213
I'm gonna laugh when Duke has a better season than Indiana and Louisville
 5 years ago '12        #158
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 J said:
Me too.
 10-20-2012, 09:13 PM         #159
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:
Indiana > Duke

And that solves that argument.
that's the dumbest sh*t ever.
 10-20-2012, 09:13 PM         #160
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J said:
Duke should have about 3 losses by December without Plumlee
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
167 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy