Which pill would you choose?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
134 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #101
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 BadIntentionz said:
green = flying is cool but for an hour only is wack i'll pass
How long do you want to fly for?

You can really only do it at night, if you do it during the day you're gonna have your a.ss locked up because the government would be testing you. So you have three hours during the course of every night that you can fly around.
 5 years ago '06        #102
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
Green or Orange for me.... fu*k the weed..I got this
 5 years ago '11        #103
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
Yellow, worrying about other peoples thoughts causes alot of anxiety for me. Actually knowing them would subside that.
 5 years ago '10        #104
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21129 21129
No pill for time control?

At my dying breath I'ma still be wishing to pause, rewind, go back & fast forward through my timeline

Edit:

fu*k it I'll take the green pill

Last edited by Agentzer0oo0; 10-17-2012 at 06:06 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #105
Glockbocka 
space
space
space
$41 | Props total: 27 27
black pill for the money. I see in the future and cop them winning lottery numbas.
 5 years ago '11        #106
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
The thing with yellow though is that you could do anything

Thought is the basis for every human perception of the world around us. Just sit back and imagine how powerful you'll be with the power to know not only your thoughts but others. Power and money

Grey seems like it would be too easy. With yellow you get that added thrill of the chase, you can look back and say to yourself "damn look how smooth I was tricking that bi*ch to get in my bed"
 5 years ago '07        #107
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Orange or grey
 5 years ago '05        #108
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,888 | Props total: 5124 5124
pink is the most advantageous my nigs.
 5 years ago '06        #109
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
Yellow pill opens all doors
 5 years ago '07        #110
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
all. OD
 10-17-2012, 06:25 PM         #111
YoungRichROy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Best thread of all time. GREY PILL yaal sleeping on OD all you have to do is touch a couple CEO's. Have them wiring me stacks every month :)
 5 years ago '05        #112
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
I'm thinking red because I'd have access to information anytime I needed it. You'd never have to study for a test again. Movie times, store hours, everything in my mind. The only thing I think you'd look stupid as fu*k standing there while you look up information. Unless whatever information you needed was instantly brought to you.

For that reason maybe I'd choose grey so I can fu*k all the baddest bi*ches, and never turn it off so I can keep fu*king all 10 of them at the same time

Although the pink pill is very tempting
 5 years ago '04        #113
Superstar 
space
space
$2,270 | Props total: 124 124
black
 10-17-2012, 06:36 PM         #114
salashimself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yellow green or grey
 10-17-2012, 06:39 PM         #115
Walkerboy86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DireWolf07 said:
Exactly, pretty much automatic GOAT status at any sport

Red pill if we livin in a world without smartphones, orange if we livin without weed. Gotta go with Grey tho just because you could switch on/off... 10 of the finest broads I lay my eyes on? I'll take that.
This dude a be out here saving the hoes
 5 years ago '07        #116
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,623 | Props total: 3264 3264
1. Yellow
2. Pink
3. Green
 5 years ago '07        #117
TMC 
space
space
$1,309 | Props total: 1 1
black or grey. seeing into the future is a MAJOR boost in knowlege, and the grey one u could make ANY chick fall in love?

come to me oprah
 5 years ago '12        #118
hou12 
space
space
$6,624 | Props total: 908 908
I'm definitely going with black or grey. Or I'm picking Blue and forever be known as the GOAT in the NBA in front of Jordan. 10 Straight Championships, 10 Straight Finals MVPs, 10 Straight Reg Season MVPs, 10 Straight All Star MVPs, 10 Straight Defensive Player Of The Years, Rookie Of The Year, break every single season and game record, and then my "sudden" death will make my legacy even better
 5 years ago '11        #119
Dmart617 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,720 | Props total: 2837 2837
 BadIntentionz said:
hmm.......what would i do......

yellow = reading minds has some benefits but nahh

green = flying is cool but for an hour only is wack i'll pass

blue = hmmm 10 years to live... it would take about a year to be discovered after making youtube videos and making the right appearances at the right time displaying my abilities to all that are watching, then to try out for a team, maybe make NBA in a year or 2, leaving me 8 years to win some ships and get them rings, become "THE #1 GOAT". with my NBA status i would find me a FLYYYYY model shorty that is perfect in every way good heart and all ;)start poppin babies in her for my last 4 years baby after baby after baby after baby, i would be greater then jordan, have a huge gorge forman type family with all my kids being named after me lol, statues infront of MSG cuz ofcourse thats the team i'd be playing for ;), i'd be worth millies on my way to billies, fam taken care of in every way for generations to follow, famously known for hundreds of years since no one else would ever break any of my records ;), also just "LIKE MIKE" in my final 2 years i would anounce that i will be trying out for the NEW YORK YANKEES and with my status they will let it be, i would then break home run records rbi records steals, triples, doubles, for single season i will be the godly legendary a true GOAT, my family will be proud, grow up with the crazy confidence i will die a hero, my life story will make for one of the greatest turn around/life changing movies ever of how a young man from the hood, going thru the life struggles turns it all around by becoming one of the greatest basket ball players ever to play the game and more BAM! RECAP = fame, bi*ches, money, GOATness in bball, fly wife, buncha kids, name famous for hundreds of years and more, hmmmm
"6 million ways to die" i choose this one..... BALL GAME!

besides that tho i think i can manage grey or black in a way that i can live really good and happy for a long time, black is obvious u see the future and u can be rich easy, but grey, hmmm i would touch oprahs hand in her final years and marry her, she would then put me on her will and when she passes i will be loaded, i'd still be young, and i can get a laugh outa being famous for hittin that cuz yea why not i think i would bang out oprah for the fun of it, for sh*ts n giggles, or even "IN THE NAME OF SCIENCE" anyways i'd be loaded and take over all of her networks and work with that heh chillin chillin oh yea i still have 9 more touches to go hehe fun fun fun
cool story bro but you can only master one sport
 5 years ago '06        #120
realgunta 704 heat pts704
space
space
$20,527 | Props total: 16352 16352
i choose the black pill

start betting on sports, major events etc

get super rich. exactly like how Biff did it in back to the future
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
151 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
74 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
18 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago