Which pill would you choose?

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
186 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,450 | Props total: 5563 5563
give me the high pill.

everything else im already content, but no more rolling bud or having to buy bud is
 5 years ago '07        #82
clipse_designz 
space
space
$2,747 | Props total: 66 66
come on who the fu*k would pick anyting other then flying motherfu*ker FLYING
 5 years ago '07        #83
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,072 | Props total: 1845 1845
I'd choose pink or green
 5 years ago '05        #84
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
Pink 4sho, rob banks and give to people who need it.
 5 years ago '05        #85
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
Shape shift into Bill Gates withdraw money shift back .......................... then ball on these bytches. He wont miss a mill, ill alternate every other week between billionares, start my own business then become one.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 10-17-2012 at 05:22 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #86
dbailey86 
space
space
$2,251 | Props total: 231 231
Green all day
 5 years ago '04        #87
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 578 578
Red Pill
 10-17-2012, 05:27 PM         #88
fcb10  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Blue would be tight ! 10 champions leagues in a row!!!! id die a legend son~
but id prob have to go with yellow .....
 10-17-2012, 05:28 PM         #89
Gplus1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yellow. Fck that sh*t would be crazy. Fck studying. Go to class high, go home smoke weed. When there's a test use that yellow power and you're fcking good. Do that sh*t til u a doctor and u fckin set. And you don't have to worry about doing anything illegal or dying like the other pills will cause.
 10-17-2012, 05:28 PM         #90
Gplus1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 neworleansavior said:
Shape shift into Bill Gates withdraw money shift back .......................... then ball on these bytches. He wont miss a mill, ill alternate every other week between billionares, start my own business then become one.
Lol not that simple bro
 10-17-2012, 05:29 PM         #91
ballin1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yellow or black. id be gettin money n*gga!
 5 years ago '08        #92
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,017 | Props total: 19947 19947
Black or grey
 5 years ago '11        #93
beast1412 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,011 | Props total: 607 607
The black pill could go to work if you're smart enough. Otherwise the pink of grey one
 5 years ago '06        #94
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
kinda defeats the purpose to pick 2 or 3 different ones.

I'll go with black. Lotto winnings, know the strategies to use in war making you a huge a.sset to the govt and get that black limo treatment.
 10-17-2012, 05:38 PM         #95
ptPablo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 clipse_designz said:
come on who the fu*k would pick anyting other then flying motherfu*ker FLYING
Hell yeah. I would go to prison on purpose...then one day during yard time, right after a set of bench press, I rack the bar and fly out of there ,one fist raised to the sky..
 5 years ago '09        #96
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1837 1837
Yellow.

In my own head all day, would be nice to hear other people's thoughts.
 5 years ago '05        #97
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
hmm.......what would i do......

yellow = reading minds has some benefits but nahh

green = flying is cool but for an hour only is wack i'll pass

blue = hmmm 10 years to live... it would take about a year to be discovered after making youtube videos and making the right appearances at the right time displaying my abilities to all that are watching, then to try out for a team, maybe make NBA in a year or 2, leaving me 8 years to win some ships and get them rings, become "THE #1 GOAT". with my NBA status i would find me a FLYYYYY model shorty that is perfect in every way good heart and all ;)start poppin babies in her for my last 4 years baby after baby after baby after baby, i would be greater then jordan, have a huge gorge forman type family with all my kids being named after me lol, statues infront of MSG cuz ofcourse thats the team i'd be playing for ;), i'd be worth millies on my way to billies, fam taken care of in every way for generations to follow, famously known for hundreds of years since no one else would ever break any of my records ;), also just "LIKE MIKE" in my final 2 years i would anounce that i will be trying out for the NEW YORK YANKEES and with my status they will let it be, i would then break home run records rbi records steals, triples, doubles, for single season i will be the godly legendary a true GOAT, my family will be proud, grow up with the crazy confidence i will die a hero, my life story will make for one of the greatest turn around/life changing movies ever of how a young man from the hood, going thru the life struggles turns it all around by becoming one of the greatest basket ball players ever to play the game and more BAM! RECAP = fame, bi*ches, money, GOATness in bball, fly wife, buncha kids, name famous for hundreds of years and more, hmmmm
"6 million ways to die" i choose this one..... BALL GAME!

besides that tho i think i can manage grey or black in a way that i can live really good and happy for a long time, black is obvious u see the future and u can be rich easy, but grey, hmmm i would touch oprahs hand in her final years and marry her, she would then put me on her will and when she passes i will be loaded, i'd still be young, and i can get a laugh outa being famous for hittin that cuz yea why not i think i would bang out oprah for the fun of it, for sh*ts n giggles, or even "IN THE NAME OF SCIENCE" anyways i'd be loaded and take over all of her networks and work with that heh chillin chillin oh yea i still have 9 more touches to go hehe fun fun fun

Last edited by BadIntentionz; 10-17-2012 at 05:54 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #98
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,900 | Props total: 2026 2026
Flying, Shapeshifting, or Future telling
 5 years ago '05        #99
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7116 7116
1. Black (You could see future lottery #'s, Super bowl winners, etc, etc. Essentially unlimited money). Also, if you're going to die by something unnatural 5 years down the line, you know ahead of time at any given point and can take steps to avoid the situation.

2. Yellow/Pink/Green

3. Yellow/Pink/Green

4. Yellow/Pink/Green

5. Grey (Find the nearest gorgeous rich girl and make her love you)

6. Red (You are now essentially a super genius that knows any and all information that can be taken from the internet)

7. Orange. I don't even smoke, but the only other option cuts your life short.

8. Blue. Life would be fun as fu*k for those ten years, but I'm not trying to have guaranteed death at the end of the 10 year run. Those final 5 years you would be nervous as fu*k.
 5 years ago '04        #100
xRipAnT24x 
space
space
$5,412 | Props total: 522 522
yellow got me
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy