Just saw Paranormal Activity 4

most viewed right now
 93
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 90
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
70 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 72
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #41
ecomog 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$3,206 | Props total: 395 395
 Gmengfx said:
what else do you need to know after 3?

[spoiler - click to view]

 5 years ago '11        #42
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$11,821 | Props total: 1229 1229
Just got back from the movie.
It was dope but didn't explain enough, only what happened to hunter and what the demon is doing with him. What i really want to know is what the demon looks like and what is the overall plan.
 5 years ago '04        #43
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,098 | Props total: 3923 3923
movie left way to many questions and was waaaaay too long.

my thing was why
[spoiler - click to view]

:

why in the hell did the boyfriend
[spoiler - click to view]



why the hell did the daughter run
[spoiler - click to view]



I'm confused about one glearingly obvious loophole near the end
[spoiler - click to view]



why were all the women
[spoiler - click to view]



again sh*t was mad longer than it had to be and quite boring to be honest..
[spoiler - click to view]

 5 years ago '10        #44
ecomog 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$3,206 | Props total: 395 395
 zhiggeman said:
movie left way to many questions and was waaaaay too long.

my thing was why
[spoiler - click to view]


[spoiler - click to view]




 zhiggeman said:
why in the hell did the boyfriend
[spoiler - click to view]


[spoiler - click to view]




 zhiggeman said:
why the hell did the daughter run
[spoiler - click to view]


[spoiler - click to view]




 zhiggeman said:
I'm confused about one glearingly obvious loophole near the end
[spoiler - click to view]


[spoiler - click to view]




 zhiggeman said:
why were all the women
[spoiler - click to view]

That was
[spoiler - click to view]




 zhiggeman said:
again sh*t was mad longer than it had to be and quite boring to be honest..
[spoiler - click to view]

Yeah, entirely too long, but mainly because it took forever just for sh*t to get started.
 5 years ago '10        #45
ecomog 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$3,206 | Props total: 395 395
All these spoiler tags got posts lookin like FBI documents
 5 years ago '11        #46
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$11,821 | Props total: 1229 1229
 Maroon_Tiger said:
I agree wholeheartedly... The series is going 6-7 films

Personally, i think that katies sister is alive or a relative of katie will be introduced in PA5 that will have good powers.

We saw in this movie that the demon wants darkness to be at full power but toby can act a fool at any given time

[spoiler - click to view]

 5 years ago '07        #47
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,271 | Props total: 15131 15131
 ecomog said:
To me, the movie was average at best. The story took longer to get in gear than all 3 previous movies combined, and
[spoiler - click to view]



I think Sinister was better in terms of pacing and story (even if it was predictable). Part 3 was way better.
it really was sudden

sh*t was literally like 2 minutes


[spoiler - click to view]

 10-19-2012, 02:10 PM         #48
brreid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zhiggeman said:
movie left way to many questions and was waaaaay too long.

my thing was why
[spoiler - click to view]

:

why in the hell did the boyfriend
[spoiler - click to view]



why the hell did the daughter run
[spoiler - click to view]



I'm confused about one glearingly obvious loophole near the end
[spoiler - click to view]



why were all the women
[spoiler - click to view]



again sh*t was mad longer than it had to be and quite boring to be honest..
[spoiler - click to view]

at wardrobe change

paranormal activity is clearly not for people like us (everyone in this thread) that thinks too much.


[spoiler - click to view]

 5 years ago '10        #49
ecomog 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$3,206 | Props total: 395 395
 Rico23 said:
when that happened one of my female friends was like "i would have bust it open right there on the spot"
What she look like?

If she cute, imma need that number playa
 5 years ago '07        #50
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$5,003 | Props total: 1384 1384
Wasn't really after her so wouldn't really matter.
 5 years ago '04        #51
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,098 | Props total: 3923 3923
 brreid said:
at wardrobe change

paranormal activity is clearly not for people like us (everyone in this thread) that thinks too much.


[spoiler - click to view]


[spoiler - click to view]



another question tho.. if toby can drop.. well k!ll people and push them all around and sh*t why does he need a body?


[spoiler - click to view]

 5 years ago '10        #52
ecomog 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$3,206 | Props total: 395 395
 Maroon_Tiger said:
im sure that he wants a body like the movie "the omen"... dude takes the body of a child probably to slowly build his empire, take advantage of the time/youth that the child body provides and the child body is unsuspecting... dude could merk a town and if they see a baby kid, they'll think nothing of it..

but im sure he wants a body to take over a prominant role in society like "the omen", where the devil child was destined/planning to take over the role of the US president and have control over pretty much everything(military, govt, peoples hearts and minds, etc)...

toby aint to be fu*ked with... ... i just want to know how and who is gonna stop his legion of doom b/c dude's got a town full of witches on the team who will prolly give birth to more demons

and im willing to bet a black person will have major role in one of the next movies.. i hope

[spoiler - click to view]

 5 years ago '05        #53
micseles 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,784 | Props total: 4287 4287
@ all the spoiler tags in this thread!!! Defeats the purpose of the thread. It was started by/filled with folk who give no fux about spoilers. Just say what you gotta say lol
 5 years ago '12        #54
warning 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$1,335 | Props total: 311 311
 micseles said:
@ all the spoiler tags in this thread!!! Defeats the purpose of the thread. It was started by/filled with folk who give no fux about spoilers. Just say what you gotta say lol
this shiit is black ops
 5 years ago '11        #55
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$11,821 | Props total: 1229 1229
 Maroon_Tiger said:
im sure that he wants a body like the movie "the omen"... dude takes the body of a child probably to slowly build his empire, take advantage of the time/youth that the child body provides and the child body is unsuspecting... dude could merk a town and if they see a baby kid, they'll think nothing of it..

but im sure he wants a body to take over a prominant role in society like "the omen", where the devil child was destined/planning to take over the role of the US president and have control over pretty much everything(military, govt, peoples hearts and minds, etc)...

toby aint to be fu*ked with... ... i just want to know how and who is gonna stop his legion of doom b/c dude's got a town full of witches on the team who will prolly give birth to more demons

and im willing to bet a black person will have major role in one of the next movies.. i hope

[spoiler - click to view]

 5 years ago '10        #56
ecomog 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$3,206 | Props total: 395 395
 Peterparker said:
Wasn't feeling it for the simple fact it didn't explain it anything just left with more fu*king questions .Next Paranormal i'm watching on bootlegg.
Exactly. The poster clearly says "All the activity has led to this".

To what, exactly?

We still don't know sh*t.
 5 years ago '09        #57
DatBrownDood 109 heat pts109
space
avatar space
space
$26,051 | Props total: 1340 1340
this movie was fu*king horrible

i wasted money to go to the theater for no reason

i hated the ending...why go through a whole "scary" movie to just scare you only for 5 seconds?
 5 years ago '08        #58
H Class 
space
avatar space
space
$1,473 | Props total: 119 119
 ecomog said:
Exactly. The poster clearly says "All the activity has led to this".

To what, exactly?

We still don't know sh*t.
After watching this I'm convinced that the creators of this series really don't have a clear plan or direction story-wise. They are probably just gonna keep making them, like the Saw series, and only giving out subtle clues here and there. There when they finally decide to end it all it'll just lead up to be a big a.ss disappointment.

I'm a fan of the series but like fam said above me I'ma strictly just wait until the screeners hit the web to watch them for now on.
 5 years ago '09        #59
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 470 470
WORST IN THE SERIES! I liked the other 3 a lot 3 the most but this was just terrible. The most boring one since the 1st and the end!? Man fu*k the end that sh*t was so weak! Definitely not see PA5 on theaters
 5 years ago '04        #60
BadNews640 
space
avatar space
space
$841 | Props total: 25 25
i mean, i agree with everyone on the need for answers to questions, but isn't this what a series is about? Milk the sh*t and make money, but also keep the viewers in suspense and dire need of more info until they finally decide for a grand finale. Hopefully they don't fu*k it up and die hitting a turn buckle like the blue blazer tho.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
83 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 24
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
54 comments
19 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy