Just saw Paranormal Activity 4

most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #21
IllmaticYungin 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,387 | Props total: 2 2
 Nest said:
What the hell did I just read Couple things though lmao

[spoiler - click to view]

And

5 years ago '09        #22
DatBrownDood 109 heat pts109
space
space
$26,046 | Props total: 1326 1326
sinister had me sh*tting my pants

i was a lil bi*ch
 5 years ago '12        #23
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,665 | Props total: 375 375
 IllmaticYungin said:

im gonna see this movie just for that scene
 5 years ago '07        #24
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
i'm going to watch the 3rd later on today..i've been sleeping on watching it for the longest and it looks like it's about that time
 5 years ago '07        #25
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 IllmaticYungin said:
so after Alex has a episode with Toby and Katie where she has to break thru the garage door with her parents' car, her father takes her out to eat to talk. her mother is left home alone cleaning and we find out that katie is in the house. katie goes upstairs and alex's mother goes into the living room to run into toby. she gets dragged into the air and basically dropped on her head. she gets dragged away. Ben, Alex's boyfriend, walks into to the house to check on Alex since he hasn't heard from her since yesterday. he goes into alex's room to check out if there's any new footage. he sits down and guess who's behind him, big titty katie. NECK SNAPPED and dragged into Alex's closet. So Alex and her father are driving home and they see Katie with a little boy walking into the gate to katie's house across the street. Alex goes into house to check on the house. she noticed that ben tried to access the footage, so she calls him and hears his ringtone coming from the closet. she walks in to find out that he's dead and Toby hits her with a uppercut from the spirit of the cleveland bus driver. she runs out calling for her father's car but it speeds off and she walks into katie's yard then eventually her house. her father is thrown in front of her and dragged away leading her thru the house. she goes into the room where robbie and her little brother were playing in. as she leaves out she sees katie standing at the end of the hall. she soon runs at her full speed and you can see her demon face fully exposed and alex closes the door but katie pays homage to the shining. she jumps out the window to find her little brother in the backyard and talks to him. she grabs his arm to run and sees that the whole backyard is full of people with the cult symbol around their necks. she goes to run back and there's demon katie running towards her. the end

just found out that the after credits scene is a teaser for the latino themed spin-off coming in the fall. it's set in a latino city that's big on voodoo
Big titty Katie and uppercut from the spirit of the Cleveland bus driver that sh*t was funny but fu*k the PA series.
 5 years ago '05        #26
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,697 | Props total: 2453 2453
I Never Watched Any Of The Paranormal Activity ...Is It Real Footage Or Made Up Stuff

And Yes Its a Serious Question
 5 years ago '12        #27
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,665 | Props total: 375 375
 Bronxbombers said:
I Never Watched Any Of The Paranormal Activity ...Is It Real Footage Or Made Up Stuff

And Yes Its a Serious Question
It's all made up. At first they tried to give it the illusion that it was real found footage but America isnt stupid. Using unknown actors only works if those actors never appear anywhere else again!!!
 10-18-2012, 09:25 AM         #28
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sinister was good but it wasnt that scary to where its gon be your mind a couple of days later. Paramormal activity makes u think when u hear anything in your house thats its some sh*t goin on so i hope this sh*t be on point when me n my girl check it out tonight
 10-18-2012, 12:36 PM         #29
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gmengfx said:
lmao iv done that before..not for 25 minutes but a certain part where im like

fu*k this..

*eats my m&ms for 5 minutes* acting like im "busy"

lmao
 10-18-2012, 10:27 PM         #30
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IllmaticYungin said:
i don't know how they do it, but that movie was great.

the laughs were on point and if you've seen all of the movies, you'll get the references.

some of the scares are repetitive from other films, but they still have you on the edge.

the ending had everybody in the theater shook and people were cheering. wish that that sequence was longer tho.

stay after the credits.......

Nuthn happened during r after the credits bra
 5 years ago '04        #31
akeem923 22 heat pts22
space
space
$1,376 | Props total: 621 621
Just got back from it.

That ending was reckless with the

. I also like the twist that

..That had me like

Overall, good watch for what its worth
 5 years ago '04        #32
youngblanco 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,762 | Props total: 608 608
I can't wait to see this tomorrow. The PA movie's you have to see in the theaters so you can laugh with everybody else. No way I would be at home watching this sh*t on dvd
 5 years ago '04        #33
akeem923 22 heat pts22
space
space
$1,376 | Props total: 621 621
 all3rd said:

Wait those we're not demons also the kid somehow one not two?
Naw, remember in Paranormal Activity 3, at the very end when dude open the door and there were a group of

or whatever you want to call them. In PA4, multiply them by 100 and that's what you got.

In terms of The kid,

clean movie tho!
 10-18-2012, 11:33 PM         #34
brreid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i havent seen the 4th one yet but plan to but since i read this already i have to ask..

Last edited by brreid; 10-18-2012 at 11:35 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #35
ecomog 98 heat pts98
space
space
$3,206 | Props total: 395 395
To me, the movie was average at best. The story took longer to get in gear than all 3 previous movies combined, and

I think Sinister was better in terms of pacing and story (even if it was predictable). Part 3 was way better.
 5 years ago '10        #36
ecomog 98 heat pts98
space
space
$3,206 | Props total: 395 395
 brreid said:
i havent seen the 4th one yet but plan to but since i read this already i have to ask..

I was asking the same question on the way back from the theater.
 10-18-2012, 11:55 PM         #37
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just got home from watching it....the end was cold but I think 3 was a lot more intense
 5 years ago '10        #38
tooyoung07 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$195 | Props total: 4 4
just got back from seeing this and all I gotta say is that they are really following saw's footsteps with this movie cause it feels like its never gonna end or be explained, this movie was a filler with no story or explanation.
 5 years ago '08        #39
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,652 | Props total: 1220 1220
 Peterparker said:
Mannnnnnnnnnnnnn if they don't explain anything imma be pissed..im not paying to see no Paranormal Activity 5. That's really the only reason i'm watching this film. I been a fan of all 3 but it's like i'm waiting for them to explain something
what else do you need to know after 3?
 5 years ago '10        #40
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 1295 1295
I was almost scared then I remembered its all fake.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago