Just saw Paranormal Activity 4

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
187 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
194 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #1
5732 pageviews
94 comments

IllmaticYungin 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,387 | Props total: 2 2
Just saw Paranormal Activity 4

i don't know how they do it, but that movie was great.

the laughs were on point and if you've seen all of the movies, you'll get the references.

some of the scares are repetitive from other films, but they still have you on the edge.

the ending had everybody in the theater shook and people were cheering. wish that that sequence was longer tho.

stay after the credits.......
[spoiler - click to view]

94 comments for "Just saw Paranormal Activity 4"

5 years ago '12        #2
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,665 | Props total: 375 375
Will our "questions" finally be answered, or do you think there will be yet another film?
 5 years ago '07        #3
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4823 4823
tha 1st 1 was absolutely 1 of tha worst movies i have eva seen.no way in hell i could watch 2-4
 5 years ago '05        #4
IllmaticYungin 8 heat pts OP
space
space
 Nest said:
Will our "questions" finally be answered, or do you think there will be yet another film?
if anything more questions have been asked
 5 years ago '12        #5
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
 IllmaticYungin said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #6
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 1045 1045
 IllmaticYungin said:
i guess youll have to watch the next three repetitive films to find out wont cha

dumb a.ss n*gga
 5 years ago '05        #7
space
space
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
i guess youll have to watch the next three repetitive films to find out wont cha
dumb a.ss n*gga
when you watch it, there's a BIG loophole that doesn't make any sense
 5 years ago '05        #8
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,766 | Props total: 4251 4251
Im guessing this one followed the format of the last couple, where the flick sort of drags and the last ten minutes are f'n crazy?!?! What happened at the end in this one?
 5 years ago '05        #9
space
space
 micseles said:
Im guessing this one followed the format of the last couple, where the flick sort of drags and the last ten minutes are f'n crazy?!?! What happened at the end in this one?
you really want to know?
 5 years ago '12        #10
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
 IllmaticYungin said:
you really want to know?
Do it. But put spoiler tags!!!
 5 years ago '05        #11
space
space
so after Alex has a episode with Toby and Katie where she has to break thru the garage door with her parents' car, her father takes her out to eat to talk. her mother is left home alone cleaning and we find out that katie is in the house. katie goes upstairs and alex's mother goes into the living room to run into toby. she gets dragged into the air and basically dropped on her head. she gets dragged away. Ben, Alex's boyfriend, walks into to the house to check on Alex since he hasn't heard from her since yesterday. he goes into alex's room to check out if there's any new footage. he sits down and guess who's behind him, big titty katie. NECK SNAPPED and dragged into Alex's closet. So Alex and her father are driving home and they see Katie with a little boy walking into the gate to katie's house across the street. Alex goes into house to check on the house. she noticed that ben tried to access the footage, so she calls him and hears his ringtone coming from the closet. she walks in to find out that he's dead and Toby hits her with a uppercut from the spirit of the cleveland bus driver. she runs out calling for her father's car but it speeds off and she walks into katie's yard then eventually her house. her father is thrown in front of her and dragged away leading her thru the house. she goes into the room where robbie and her little brother were playing in. as she leaves out she sees katie standing at the end of the hall. she soon runs at her full speed and you can see her demon face fully exposed and alex closes the door but katie pays homage to the shining. she jumps out the window to find her little brother in the backyard and talks to him. she grabs his arm to run and sees that the whole backyard is full of people with the cult symbol around their necks. she goes to run back and there's demon katie running towards her. the end

just found out that the after credits scene is a teaser for the latino themed spin-off coming in the fall. it's set in a latino city that's big on voodoo

Last edited by IllmaticYungin; 10-17-2012 at 01:04 AM..
 10-17-2012, 01:02 AM         #12
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IllmaticYungin said:
so after Alex has a episode with Toby and Katie where she has to break thru the garage door with her parents' car, her father takes her out to eat to talk. her mother is left home alone cleaning and we find out that katie is in the house. katie goes upstairs and alex's mother goes into the living room to run into toby. she gets dragged into the air and basically dropped on her head. she gets dragged away. Ben, Alex's boyfriend, walks into to the house to check on Alex since he hasn't heard from her since yesterday. he goes into alex's room to check out if there's any new footage. he sits down and guess who's behind him, big titty katie. NECK SNAPPED and dragged into Alex's closet. So Alex and her father are driving home and they see Katie with a little boy walking into the gate to katie's house across the street. Alex goes into house to check on the house. she noticed that ben tried to access the footage, so she calls him and hears his ringtone coming from the closet. she walks in to find out that he's dead and Toby hits her with a uppercut from the spirit of the cleveland bus driver. she runs out calling for her father's car but it speeds off and she walks into katie's yard then eventually her house. her father is thrown in front of her and dragged. she goes into the room where robbie and her little brother were playing in. as she leaves out she sees katie standing at the end of the hall. she soon runs at her full speed and you can see her demon face fully exposed and alex closes the door but katie pays homage to the shining. she jumps out the window to find her little brother in the backyard and talks to him. she grabs his arm to run and sees that the whole backyard is full of people with the cult symbol around their necks. she goes to run back and there's demon katie running towards her. the end

just found out that the after credits scene is a teaser for the latino themed spin-off coming in the fall. it's set in a latino city that's big on voodoo
fu*k
 5 years ago '05        #13
hitman80v2.0 52 heat pts52
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 118 118
 IllmaticYungin said:
you really want to know?
This what I want to know. Was "PA4" better than "Sinister"?
 5 years ago '05        #14
space
space
 hitman80v2.0 said:
This what I want to know. Was "PA4" better than "Sinister"?
gotta check out sinister
 5 years ago '05        #15
hitman80v2.0 52 heat pts52
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 118 118
 IllmaticYungin said:
gotta check out sinister
I went and seen "Sinister" with my girl. It was pretty good to me but my girl was so scared she wouldn't even watch the last 25 minutes of the movie. She either stared at the floor or kept her hands over her face but she refused to look at the screen. Lol!!!
 5 years ago '12        #16
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
 IllmaticYungin said:
so after Alex has a episode with Toby and Katie where she has to break thru the garage door with her parents' car, her father takes her out to eat to talk. her mother is left home alone cleaning and we find out that katie is in the house. katie goes upstairs and alex's mother goes into the living room to run into toby. she gets dragged into the air and basically dropped on her head. she gets dragged away. Ben, Alex's boyfriend, walks into to the house to check on Alex since he hasn't heard from her since yesterday. he goes into alex's room to check out if there's any new footage. he sits down and guess who's behind him, big titty katie. NECK SNAPPED and dragged into Alex's closet. So Alex and her father are driving home and they see Katie with a little boy walking into the gate to katie's house across the street. Alex goes into house to check on the house. she noticed that ben tried to access the footage, so she calls him and hears his ringtone coming from the closet. she walks in to find out that he's dead and Toby hits her with a uppercut from the spirit of the cleveland bus driver. she runs out calling for her father's car but it speeds off and she walks into katie's yard then eventually her house. her father is thrown in front of her and dragged away leading her thru the house. she goes into the room where robbie and her little brother were playing in. as she leaves out she sees katie standing at the end of the hall. she soon runs at her full speed and you can see her demon face fully exposed and alex closes the door but katie pays homage to the shining. she jumps out the window to find her little brother in the backyard and talks to him. she grabs his arm to run and sees that the whole backyard is full of people with the cult symbol around their necks. she goes to run back and there's demon katie running towards her. the end

What the hell did I just read Couple things though lmao

And

5 years ago '05        #17
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,766 | Props total: 4251 4251
 IllmaticYungin said:

5 years ago '08        #18
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,650 | Props total: 1220 1220
 hitman80v2.0 said:
I went and seen "Sinister" with my girl. It was pretty good to me but my girl was so scared she wouldn't even watch the last 25 minutes of the movie. She either stared at the floor or kept her hands over her face but she refused to look at the screen. Lol!!!
lmao iv done that before..not for 25 minutes but a certain part where im like

fu*k this..

*eats my m&ms for 5 minutes* acting like im "busy"

lmao
 5 years ago '06        #19
Haereticus 
space
space
$3,989 | Props total: 143 143
I've watched the first one, that's it.

I enjoyed it for the most part. Dragged a little but the end was fu*king ridiculous. I was watching it on my laptop, in the dark, with headphones on while my girl was playing Xbox.

I had the laptop on my chest and, I swear,

, I literally threw my laptop off the bed.

Are the others worth the watch or what?
 5 years ago '05        #20
space
space
 Haereticus said:
I've watched the first one, that's it.

I enjoyed it for the most part. Dragged a little but the end was fu*king ridiculous. I was watching it on my laptop, in the dark, with headphones on while my girl was playing Xbox.

I had the laptop on my chest and, I swear,

, I literally threw my laptop off the bed.

Are the others worth the watch or what?
if you liked that one, then you'll like the others. they explain the story
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
205 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy