Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #61
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,241 | Props total: 4832 4832
i copped a couple nice shirts from ross

but marshalls in my area keep polo shirts for 29.99 and 34.99 for the big and tall sizes i stop in every week on payday to see what i can find, sometimes i come up and sometimes i dont but i go every other friday like clockwork
 5 years ago '11        #62
GrindPOWER$ 391 heat pts391
space
space
$19,298 | Props total: 12684 12684
i posted a video of home girl in the ross video a while back she a comedian but i would be that pus*y down and that's not joke.

i will be on my ross tj maxx Marshalls Burlington bounce
 5 years ago '08        #63
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 120 120
ive never seen good sneakers at places like ross or marshalls. this dude got lucky.
 10-18-2012, 11:21 PM         #64
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not tryna sound like a ballet but i stopped shoppin at burlington when i stopped rockin big a.ss clothes plus they store is so disorganized, but does tj maxx & marshalls really be sellin ralph lauren polos for the low? size "small" not that big sh*t?
 5 years ago '08        #65
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Skratch said:
not tryna sound like a ballet but i stopped shoppin at burlington when i stopped rockin big a.ss clothes plus they store is so disorganized, but does tj maxx & marshalls really be sellin ralph lauren polos for the low? size "small" not that big sh*t?
marshalls yes. not sure about tj maxx.
 10-18-2012, 11:29 PM         #66
253xLonghair3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ross never got kicks but u should go everytime u wanna get shoes cuz sometimes they got deals
 5 years ago '11        #67
VicDutch 122 heat pts122
space
space
$4,514 | Props total: 1038 1038
 Tha Juggernaut6 said:
thats how i found out about her. she just posted that song a couple of days ago. its messed up whatt the cops did 2 her tho.
what happened?!
 5 years ago '11        #68
VicDutch 122 heat pts122
space
space
$4,514 | Props total: 1038 1038
 VicDutch said:
what happened?!

[video - click to view]

i'm ready to man..
 5 years ago '07        #69
Wilder GOAT 259 heat pts259
space
space
$8,714 | Props total: 2543 2543

[pic - click to view]

10-18-2012, 11:49 PM         #70
BADmeetsEVIL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skratch said:

You have to pick through about 50 Polo a.ssN. and 50 Southpole shirts, then you might find a legit RL one or two.

It's a gamble going into those stores, they might have nothing or you might find a bunch of sh*t.

Burlington alway has the cold suits and dress clothes for the extra cheap though and I find a lot of 501s there.
 5 years ago '04        #71
fresno 
space
space
space
$714 | Props total: 35 35
 Skratch said:
most ross stores are extremely unorganized and for the most part trash imo (there's a few good ones in bigger towns though) .. marshalls is usually a little better but its still mostly miss for me when i go...

tj maxx is on another level then those without question.. the few i've been too were extremely organized and looked like a legit clothing store just with cheaper prices.. you can def. get ralph lauren polos if you look hit it up consistently.. i usually get medium but there's always plenty of smalls as well.. its the only one out of the 3 i go to where i find legit clothes more times then not...

i've never found a good pair of sneakers at any of these stores but im size 11 which is popular and im extremely picky with shoes so maybe thats why...
 10-18-2012, 11:55 PM         #72
R3KT915 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
Ross is cool but god damn. There are so many bad a.ss screaming little kids running around that bi*ch that I get a migraine as soon as I step inside the store. Never fails I go into one and there is a Mom with about 10 kids hanging off,in,under and around the basket all dying for her attention. Screaming, yelling, running through the clothes racks, spilling drinks all over, all while she is just browsing around or on the phone without a care in the world. I hate the lil mufu*kas that just do that high a.ss ear piercing shriek for no reason at all.
I agree it's worse here tho I'm on the border and its like a motherfu*kin swap meet in a Ross or Burlington haha and it takes forever to find something worth buying then u gotta wait in a long a.ss line and the clerk don't know English it's not worth the hassle sometimes...
 5 years ago '04        #73
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 2413 2413
 5 years ago '04        #74
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 2413 2413
 Toss said:
never herd of them before in my life

then where the fu*k have you been the last 15 years????????????

10-19-2012, 12:27 AM         #75
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Rhyming Ape said:
I actually work there. n*gga you would not believe the prices on som of our sh*t. Ralph lauren shirts for $20 those f*ggots only give me a 10% discount tho
trust me i know i been going in there for years. where you work at
 5 years ago '04        #76
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,067 | Props total: 4846 4846
just gotta luck up
 5 years ago '08        #77
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
 fresno said:
most ross stores are extremely unorganized and for the most part trash imo (there's a few good ones in bigger towns though) .. marshalls is usually a little better but its still mostly miss for me when i go...

tj maxx is on another level then those without question.. the few i've been too were extremely organized and looked like a legit clothing store just with cheaper prices.. you can def. get ralph lauren polos if you look hit it up consistently.. i usually get medium but there's always plenty of smalls as well.. its the only one out of the 3 i go to where i find legit clothes more times then not...

i've never found a good pair of sneakers at any of these stores but im size 11 which is popular and im extremely picky with shoes so maybe thats why...
yea, ross is pretty trash for the most part. theres 2 of them near my house but i can get at least 1 or 2 nice things when i go there (usually just jeans). the marshalls around my way is great though, they have an entire ralph lauren section and like 2 racks filled with polo shirts but sometimes most of them are big as fu*k.

Last edited by el bundy; 10-19-2012 at 01:31 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #78
Super-C 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,437 | Props total: 1 1
you need to friend the people who work there.....they will tell you what days they get new shipments in

i seen alot of dope shoes there, never my size though.....i only ever copped adidas shell toes and a pair of Jordan true flights from there

clothes though, sh*t is major....especially Marshalls.....gotta check often though
 5 years ago '04        #79
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 3759 3759
this cant be real........................
 5 years ago '11        #80
Slingy 56 heat pts56
space
space
$4,373 | Props total: 2809 2809
 Blood Edge said:
I always go through Marshalls, Burlington Coat Factory, and Nordstrom's Rack for "flawed" discounted items. And by flawed I mean there's a thread missing on the inside of the shoe, coat, or pair of jeans. Back when True Religion was popular they sold em for 19 a pop.
Nordstrom is where its at. They replace the shoes if they tear, rip what not... i always seem to get a tear inside where the Achilles heel is at. and they replace them for free.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
112 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy