The Official Black Ops 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #1921
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1645 1645
 Blood Edge said:
Does anyone know why Treyarch got rid of recovery time from a sprint?
Dexterity.
 12-23-2012, 08:53 PM         #1922
Bamf55 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Do you get a permanent unlock after each prestige?
 5 years ago '09        #1923
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,621 | Props total: 1798 1798
Dre.. Like its easy to get 5 k!lls with a sniper with the spawning and people come behind u
 5 years ago '06        #1924
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,486 | Props total: 735 735
 PotheadFocker said:
Was patched since the last patch. They fixed it so the black hat is slower than the dude that earned it.

If you don't think thats a fair patch
fair yes, but care packages are over used anyway

D. Norman said:
I wasnt on for a minute, but today i seen dude have a care package and went str8 to my black hat class.... sh*t was slow, damn i miss cats on the mic saying wtf happen to my care package... payback to all those mother fu*kers that would try to take mine when i tried to switch it
n*gga that sht used to be sooooooooo fking funny, idgaf i stole everything..i was playin wit my cuz online and i told him dont use no care packages while u playin wit me..he threw a care package and i stole that sht with the quickness
 5 years ago '08        #1925
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 H4T3W1LL! said:
Dre.. Like its easy to get 5 k!lls with a sniper with the spawning and people come behind u
It is.. Do HC Capture the flag if you have that problem.
 5 years ago '08        #1926
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 Bamf55 said:
Do you get a permanent unlock after each prestige?
yes
 5 years ago '05        #1927
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Blood Edge said:
That only works with lmgs. There's less than a second of recovery time with every other gun w/ or w/o dexterity.

But that doesn't matter because there's no recovery time with light weapons to begin with. That's why I asked the question in the first place. You used to have to choose whether to run or be ready for an attacker.
light weapons = light machine guns?

because I can guarantee there is a difference when running with smgs. I prestiged and had to use the default class for a game and I realized how much I depended on Dexterity when it came to running and gunning. I play like a tweak, so I am always moving. I was losing every damn f!ght because I could get my gun out fast enough. After one game, I put my Dex back on and went crazy on the same people that whooped my a.ss the game before.

I've never used the LMGs, so everything I typed probably doesn't mean sh*t to you.
 5 years ago '09        #1928
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,408 | Props total: 10534 10534
Has anyone else been lagging really bad the past 2-3 days? Not like glitch lagging, but just everyone getting the drop on you and you not being able to k!ll anyone? That's been happening to me a lot lately. I can't even play the game because of how bad it is right now. Starting 0-5, 0-7. Shooting people and dying even though their screen is splattered with blood. Shooting people and seeing their gun hop all over the screen but then their aim locks directly on my head and it's a head shot. Never seen a sniper get shot and not flinch at all and get a perfect head shot. Never shot a sniper and actually had their gun hop all over the screen and then get a headshot. Never ran into a person with an AR, Shot them, and because I shot them, they flinched and their gun went up and they got a headshot. Never been shooting someone and get 3-4 hit markers, they shoot me as their getting shot and I get k!lled in one shot from an MTAR. I swear when people get shot in this game their bullets become more powerful.
 5 years ago '08        #1929
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,764 | Props total: 12243 12243
I'mmmmm Baaaaaaaack

Time to get the Trap Back Jumpin
 5 years ago '09        #1930
DatBrownDood 109 heat pts109
space
space
$26,046 | Props total: 1315 1315
this shooting through the wall bull sh*t

fu*k IT!
 5 years ago '05        #1931
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
 DatBrownDood said:
this shooting through the wall bull sh*t

fu*k IT!
That's what's pissing me off. FMJ with LMG is ridiculous. Just camp in a corner and shoot through walls where you know people are. It's lame to be honest. What the fu*k is the point of a wall if people can shoot through them?
 5 years ago '08        #1932
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23332 23332
 I'm The Dan said:
That's what's pissing me off. FMJ with LMG is ridiculous. Just camp in a corner and shoot through walls where you know people are. It's lame to be honest. What the fu*k is the point of a wall if people can shoot through them?
tough break n*gga. You tried to run from me and I still got that k!ll I deserved
 5 years ago '09        #1933
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
Anyone wanna let me k!ll them for those bloodthirstys? Ill getchu back
 5 years ago '06        #1934
~SHYNE~ 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,692 | Props total: 367 367
 bigpinero said:
Go play with your Skorpion if you like that piece of trash, I don't have to like it because everyone does.
Sounds like someone got owned...
 5 years ago '10        #1935
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,732 | Props total: 19628 19628
 Blood Edge said:
That only works with lmgs. There's less than a second of recovery time with every other gun w/ or w/o dexterity.

But that doesn't matter because there's no recovery time with light weapons to begin with. That's why I asked the question in the first place. You used to have to choose whether to run or be ready for an attacker.
You're talking some bs...

Dexterity is great for any class that runs around the map a lot. Especially with the bullsh*t lag and hit-detection that plagues this game from time to time. You will be able to ADS faster than anyone else after a sprint. Combined with the quickdraw attachment, Dexterity is almost a must for rushers.

Assault Rifle users with Dexterity will be able to compete with SMG's when ADS.
Assault Rifle users with Dexterity will also be able to beat any other AR users without it after a sprint.
SMG and shotgun classes will be able to beat out anyone not using this perk. They don't even have to aim, just hip fire.

Dexterity is NOT for LMG's because it does not increase movement speed. Also, the ADS speed for all LMG's are so slow that Dexterity would not help against anyone that has a quicker weapon to draw. LMG's will be outgunned in mid range and close quarters if the player is sprinting often.

LMG's are support weapons and this perk is a total waste for it.

Last edited by Hovi Bryant; 12-24-2012 at 11:03 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #1936
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
How the fu*k do u get blood thirsty wit snipers its impossible i got 1 so far how the fu*k u get 10 with a sniper? Cant imagine balista blood thirstys sh*t must take a month
 5 years ago '09        #1937
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,408 | Props total: 10534 10534
 H4T3W1LL! said:
How the fu*k do u get blood thirsty wit snipers its impossible i got 1 so far how the fu*k u get 10 with a sniper? Cant imagine balista blood thirstys sh*t must take a month
Camp, Camp, Camp, Shock charge, flash bang, camp, camp, camp.
 5 years ago '08        #1938
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1645 1645
 H4T3W1LL! said:
Well...do you know how to quickscope?

Also, camp n move. Camp out 2-3 k!lls, run to another camp spot n get the rest.
 5 years ago '04        #1939
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,474 | Props total: 16289 16289
 ImAMonster said:
Has anyone else been lagging really bad the past 2-3 days? Not like glitch lagging, but just everyone getting the drop on you and you not being able to k!ll anyone? That's been happening to me a lot lately. I can't even play the game because of how bad it is right now. Starting 0-5, 0-7. Shooting people and dying even though their screen is splattered with blood. Shooting people and seeing their gun hop all over the screen but then their aim locks directly on my head and it's a head shot. Never seen a sniper get shot and not flinch at all and get a perfect head shot. Never shot a sniper and actually had their gun hop all over the screen and then get a headshot. Never ran into a person with an AR, Shot them, and because I shot them, they flinched and their gun went up and they got a headshot. Never been shooting someone and get 3-4 hit markers, they shoot me as their getting shot and I get k!lled in one shot from an MTAR. I swear when people get shot in this game their bullets become more powerful.
Yup. I will start off most games literally 0-7 but finish like 61-21.
 5 years ago '05        #1940
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
 Arson said:
tough break n*gga. You tried to run from me and I still got that k!ll I deserved
nah, not even like that. It was happening to me on Hijacked. Ol' boy was sitting on the side of the map with the boats lying down prone. He was shooting through the wall to the curved box area. He got me two or three times. I play hardcore, so I couldn't figure out what was k!lling me. I thought maybe the dude from the top boat deck area or someone on the other side, but I finally figured it out because I k!lled that bi*ch and took his gun to see what the sh*t was about.

Doesn't matter, I ended up getting 2 blood thirstys that game to finish the skulls camo for the mp7.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy