The Official Black Ops 2 Thread

most viewed right now
 101
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 71
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 64
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
49 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #1881
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1642 1642
God the Skorpion is horrible.

High recoil + Empty clip after every k!ll + Low damage = Piece of sh*t.
 5 years ago '06        #1882
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,880 | Props total: 2718 2718
 PotheadFocker said:
I finally met some good players on tranzit last night. All had mics they showed me a bunch of sh*t. We got to round 30 and it was 5 in the morn and I had to shut er down

I just run around the map teleporting like crazy its sweet. You can't even use the bus past round 17 or so
Bus for me was available at round 23 for me. But I don't know anything about teleporting.
 5 years ago '06        #1883
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,880 | Props total: 2718 2718
Only one blood thirsty medal away from my gold knife.
 5 years ago '11        #1884
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169 OP
space
avatar space
space
$33,323 | Props total: 8454 8454
 ImAMonster said:
I don't play tranzit but if you tryna run some survival, I'll roll with you. I didn't know you played zombies, then last night I seen you on tranzit was like but realized I couldn't join up. You ever wanna get some zombies, I got you. My zombie skill is FAR better than my MP skill.
Yeah we will have to run some over the weekend or something
 Trap$tar said:
Bus for me was available at round 23 for me. But I don't know anything about teleporting.
I don't mean it is actually gone but the zombies will r*pe you if you are rolling around on that thing past level 25. They just get so hard to k!ll
 5 years ago '08        #1885
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$34,751 | Props total: 12181 12181
BXGS hold it down for me the next couple days....I been in ATL since Tues, might not see me on till the weekend.

Strokers last nite tho didn't think an a.ss could move like that
 5 years ago '10        #1886
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
 Thefu*kinEmpire said:
God the Skorpion is horrible.

High recoil + Empty clip after every k!ll + Low damage = Piece of sh*t.
You're trash.

No not really.

Skorpion with fast mag and scavenger is a beast. The recoil pattern is very predictable as it moves upward. You have to fire in bursts at range, from the hip at close. Use the grip if you need training wheels.
 5 years ago '11        #1887
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169 OP
space
avatar space
space
$33,323 | Props total: 8454 8454
 Mike Nitty said:
BXGS hold it down for me the next couple days....I been in ATL since Tues, might not see me on till the weekend.

Strokers last nite tho didn't think an a.ss could move like that
 5 years ago '08        #1888
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 116 116
 Hovi Bryant said:
You're trash.

No not really.

Skorpion with fast mag and scavenger is a beast. The recoil pattern is very predictable as it moves upward. You have to fire in bursts at range, from the hip at close. Use the grip if you need training wheels.
this whole series is training wheels for better shooters if you need any more help than that, you should just give up.
 5 years ago '04        #1889
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 Thefu*kinEmpire said:
God the Skorpion is horrible.

High recoil + Empty clip after every k!ll + Low damage = Piece of sh*t.
Skorpion is definitely not horrible.

Skorp + Fast mags = dope

Its a really good gun, just learn to control the recoil and its a monster.

 I'm The Dan said:
When I get all my SMGs gold, will all have the diamond camo or do I just have to pick one out of the group?
You get them all in diamond.
 5 years ago '05        #1890
bigpinero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 573 573
 Thefu*kinEmpire said:
God the Skorpion is horrible.

High recoil + Empty clip after every k!ll + Low damage = Piece of sh*t.


I hate that gun too. I'd rather use the MSMC, Vector or even MP7 over that piece of trash.
 5 years ago '09        #1891
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
avatar space
space
$37,402 | Props total: 10515 10515
I got 3 more guns to go to get diamond camo in the SMG's...Gotta finish up my Vector, then the Chicom and Skorpion.
 5 years ago '10        #1892
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
 el bundy said:
this whole series is training wheels for better shooters if you need any more help than that, you should just give up.
Better is subjective. I've owned Bad Company 2 and BF3, still own all the Halo entries...and blops 2 is kinda on the backburner right now. Far Cry 3, Minecraft, and Halo 4 is the rotation.
 5 years ago '10        #1893
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
 bigpinero said:


I hate that gun too. I'd rather use the MSMC, Vector or even MP7 over that piece of trash.
The best weapons in the game (sans the Remington), take the most amount of skill. The Skorpion is the best SMG in terms of being able to drop an enemy asap.

The Skorpion has the highest rate of fire. It will beat any other SMG at point blank. Skilled users can even work at range with it.

If you can't manage the recoil, then well...you're kind of a noob I guess.
 5 years ago '07        #1894
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,612 | Props total: 3238 3238
In Zombies, Is there a way to take the roof hatch off the bus after other n*ggas install it?
 5 years ago '11        #1895
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169 OP
space
avatar space
space
$33,323 | Props total: 8454 8454
Kinda tempted to make an alt and do the prestige master glitch so I can have all them pretty diamond camos

They are saying Treyarch will never figure it out, but somehow I feel it will be over within 2 weeks.


Every other person is using it now.


 Ghost Terp said:
In Zombies, Is there a way to take the roof hatch off the bus after other n*ggas install it?

Nah that sh*t pisses me off

Like... I can't get knuckles now because you are a noob fu*ktard... fu*k outta here
 12-21-2012, 01:47 PM         #1896
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Would anyone say there was a patch to fix the lag issues? I put Bclops 2 on the side and haven't touched it since.
 5 years ago '10        #1897
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
 Darkdrone said:
Would anyone say there was a patch to fix the lag issues? I put Bclops 2 on the side and haven't touched it since.
Infinity Ward patched the lag issues, but these n*ggas...don't believe an issue exist.
 5 years ago '05        #1898
bigpinero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 573 573
 Hovi Bryant said:
The best weapons in the game (sans the Remington), take the most amount of skill. The Skorpion is the best SMG in terms of being able to drop an enemy asap.

The Skorpion has the highest rate of fire. It will beat any other SMG at point blank. Skilled users can even work at range with it.

If you can't manage the recoil, then well...you're kind of a noob I guess.


I hope you're kidding. All I see is people running and spraying around with the Skorpion. Doesn't take much skill to do that. I just don't like guns that feel like water pistols, just like the PP90 in MW3.
 5 years ago '10        #1899
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
 bigpinero said:


I hope you're kidding. All I see is people running and spraying around with the Skorpion. Doesn't take much skill to do that. I just don't like guns that feel like water pistols, just like the PP90 in MW3.
I hope you're not an idiot.

To ADS with the Skorpion is more challenging than any full auto weapon in the game. If anyone is within 7-8 feet from the user, then hip spray is recommended for any SMG, not this in particular.

If you don't take my word for it, then watch a video and shut up. Noobs poppin off like they know sh*t.


[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '05        #1900
bigpinero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 573 573
 Hovi Bryant said:
I hope you're not an idiot.

To ADS with the Skorpion is more challenging than any full auto weapon in the game. If anyone is within 7-8 feet from the user, then hip spray is recommended for any SMG, not this in particular.

If you don't take my word for it, then watch a video and shut up. Noobs poppin off like they know sh*t.

GTFO with that noob bullsh*t. I finish top player in 90% of my games you dumbfu*k. Go play with your Skorpion if you like that piece of trash, I don't have to like it because everyone does.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 66
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
168 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
229 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy