Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #1861
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 Thefu*kinEmpire said:
Lol so you people just don't do no perks and no attachments at the same time?
Why wouldn't you?
 5 years ago '05        #1862
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
COME ON!

Someone that runs HC KC on 360 hit me up. I am tired of playing with teams and losing! I checked my last 15 games played and I am averaging over 450SPM and 2.5ish K/D. The thing is I have lost 3/4 of those games! I'm literally sitting there with (sometimes) 3x K/D and 30 confirms while the nearest guy on my team has a negative K/D and 10ish confirms and we're losing by 25+ confirms. It's driving me nuts.

My SPM right now for HC KC is 350ish, but I think when I prestige next I'll reset my stats so I can get my SPM up a bit.
 5 years ago '06        #1863
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,883 | Props total: 2719 2719
 AyeDre said:
Why wouldn't you?
I think he meant that some people are doing those challenges separate as in 150 k!lls with no perks then 150 k!lls with no attachments.
 5 years ago '05        #1864
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
 Trap$tar said:
I think he meant that some people are doing those challenges separate as in 150 k!lls with no perks then 150 k!lls with no attachments.
Honestly, that's how I did it for the PDW. I thought it would take longer to do it as one because of the way things were going for me. Now, I feel like I could knock it out in an hour or so without attachments and perks.

I'm getting all my SMG to the point where I have to do the no attach and no perk and then I'm just going to knock them all out at the same time.
 5 years ago '09        #1865
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,627 | Props total: 1800 1800
HELP!

so is there a way to unlock diamond for a individual gun? without having to do the whole set of guns?

btw i just got my favorite shotty gold
 5 years ago '04        #1866
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,883 | Props total: 2041 2041
 H4T3W1LL! said:
HELP!

so is there a way to unlock diamond for a individual gun? without having to do the whole set of guns?

btw i just got my favorite shotty gold

NOOoooo
 5 years ago '05        #1867
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
 D. Norman said:
NOOoooo
When I get all my SMGs gold, will all have the diamond camo or do I just have to pick one out of the group?
 12-20-2012, 11:44 AM         #1868
JustTheFacts 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #1869
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,413 | Props total: 10537 10537
Man..I'm trying to get my PDW gold as well. Was running NO perks, NO attachments, was 17-2 on DRONE. 1 k!ll away from my orbital VSAT...Got the drop on this f*ggot using a silenced LSAT with a target finder...two bullets in my shin and I was dead...But COMPLETELY got the drop on him...didn't get my VSAT...I don't even want to play this piece of sh*t anymore.

Next game we were on hijacked...started 0-3...Ended up getting the VSAT this time. As long as there's not lag, this game is cheesecake. Don't even need perks or attachments, we out chea getting VSATS Raw Dog style!

Edit: How many fu*king people are gonna use that damn target finder sh*t? Jesus Christ. It seems like almost literally EVERY player is using that sh*t. And they're hard as fu*k to k!ll, too.

Last edited by ImAMonster; 12-20-2012 at 12:31 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #1870
Counterfeit215 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,885 | Props total: 4 4
Depends what game mode your running, but i keep seeing more and more people running with the target finder. They camp in the back of the map, or lay down in random places and take you out from across the map. sh*ts fu*king cheesy.
 5 years ago '05        #1871
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
Man..I'm trying to get my PDW gold as well. Was running NO perks, NO attachments, was 17-2 on DRONE. 1 k!ll away from my orbital VSAT...Got the drop on this f*ggot using a silenced LSAT with a target finder...two bullets in my shin and I was dead...But COMPLETELY got the drop on him...didn't get my VSAT...I don't even want to play this piece of sh*t anymore.

Next game we were on hijacked...started 0-3...Ended up getting the VSAT this time. As long as there's not lag, this game is cheesecake. Don't even need perks or attachments, we out chea getting VSATS Raw Dog style!

Edit: How many fu*king people are gonna use that damn target finder sh*t? Jesus Christ. It seems like almost literally EVERY player is using that sh*t. And they're hard as fu*k to k!ll, too.
Yeah, man. I hate the smoke nade + target finder combo. My team is too dumb and just runs through the smoke while getting axed out.

I might start using cold blood more because it seems like EVERYONE uses the target finder. They've got to the point where they just look for the red box. If there wasn't a red box, I could stand in front of them and they probably wouldn't even see me. I just love my scavenger. I hate running out of ammo for my gun.
 5 years ago '09        #1872
space
space

[video - click to view]

Crads is pissed about people posting stupid sh*t.
 5 years ago '06        #1873
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
 ImAMonster said:

Even after playing Black Ops 1 for quite a bit that lag sh*t is still annoying.

I would end up shooting three bullets at this guy in his chest but I die and it didn't even look like he shot more than 1 bullet so I watch the k!ll cam and it doesn't even show me that I shot one bullet.
 5 years ago '09        #1874
space
space
 Trap$tar said:
Even after playing Black Ops 1 for quite a bit that lag sh*t is still annoying.

I would end up shooting three bullets at this guy in his chest but I die and it didn't even look like he shot more than 1 bullet so I watch the k!ll cam and it doesn't even show me that I shot one bullet.
Game is ridiculous. I've had times I'll be in a match and something so outrageous happens that I can't even rage. I just set the controller down and turn my PS3 off because there's no explanation for what had occurred.
 5 years ago '10        #1875
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,432 | Props total: 6603 6603
I need a new controller cause my fist met my controller.. This game is unbelievable sometimes.. I look at myself and say " "
 5 years ago '06        #1876
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
Game is ridiculous. I've had times I'll be in a match and something so outrageous happens that I can't even rage. I just set the controller down and turn my PS3 off because there's no explanation for what had occurred.
I just sit back and say, "okay" and just accept it and hope I get host next match.
 5 years ago '04        #1877
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
I broke my headset last week, fu*king game I find myself asking wtf when I see snipers during a k!ll confirmed game, fu*king infuriating. I can rarely get to those big k!llstreaks, i pretty much never equip them anymore
 5 years ago '09        #1878
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,627 | Props total: 1800 1800
I broke my controler the other day slammed it on the hardwood floor it broke in half
 5 years ago '11        #1879
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169 OP
space
space
$33,337 | Props total: 8506 8506
I finally met some good players on tranzit last night. All had mics they showed me a bunch of sh*t. We got to round 30 and it was 5 in the morn and I had to shut er down

I just run around the map teleporting like crazy its sweet. You can't even use the bus past round 17 or so
 5 years ago '09        #1880
space
space
 PotheadFocker said:
I finally met some good players on tranzit last night. All had mics they showed me a bunch of sh*t. We got to round 30 and it was 5 in the morn and I had to shut er down

I just run around the map teleporting like crazy its sweet. You can't even use the bus past round 17 or so
I don't play tranzit but if you tryna run some survival, I'll roll with you. I didn't know you played zombies, then last night I seen you on tranzit was like but realized I couldn't join up. You ever wanna get some zombies, I got you. My zombie skill is FAR better than my MP skill.
Home      

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy