The Official Black Ops 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #1761
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169 OP
space
space
$33,342 | Props total: 8513 8513
 ImAMonster said:
He asked about attachments and stuff, that's what I was referring to.
Is shotguns and snipers one-hit k!lls or headshots?
 5 years ago '04        #1762
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,918 | Props total: 17513 17513
now i see what you guys are talking about with that FAL Cant wait to get that select fire
 5 years ago '09        #1763
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,416 | Props total: 10540 10540
 PotheadFocker said:
Is shotguns and snipers one-hit k!lls or headshots?
Not sure. I don't use either of them.
 5 years ago '09        #1764
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,631 | Props total: 1806 1806
Its one hit k!lls
 5 years ago '04        #1765
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,505 | Props total: 16337 16337
The whole you can only have 3 sentries at a time deployed is complete bullsh*t. Yesterday I got 8 while we were playing that slums map but couldn't even use them. I missed out on calling a couple of lighting strikes cuz I couldn't stack them
 5 years ago '09        #1766
space
space
 killadre said:
The whole you can only have 3 sentries at a time deployed is complete bullsh*t. Yesterday I got 8 while we were playing that slums map but couldn't even use them. I missed out on calling a couple of lighting strikes cuz I couldn't stack them
You do know you can choose which k!llstreak to call in, right? Should have just launched your LS, earned yur first k!llstreak, let the sentry go, and then call in the LS again. Or did that not work?
 5 years ago '04        #1767
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,892 | Props total: 2044 2044
 ImAMonster said:
Not sure. I don't use either of them.
the only video i pressed play on and watched a minute of it all you used was a shotgun.... HOW HAVE U NOT USED EITHER?
 5 years ago '09        #1768
space
space
 D. Norman said:
the only video i pressed play on and watched a minute of it all you used was a shotgun.... HOW HAVE U NOT USED EITHER?
I don't use them regularly. Check the other videos. I don't have a single class with a shotgun on it. If you read after that, I was only using that shotgun trying to get a gameplay for my series where I use every gun that I have unlocked. I mostly use AR's and the MP7.
 5 years ago '06        #1769
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 179 179
is this game worth getting?
 5 years ago '10        #1770
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,735 | Props total: 19636 19636
 acAWN said:
Nope.
 5 years ago '04        #1771
space
space
 acAWN said:
Yea but get it used or on sale...its good if you dont OD on it

Dat FAL
 5 years ago '04        #1772
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,892 | Props total: 2044 2044
 acAWN said:
Yeah if you dont mind yelling at your screen

But for real... if u played the other ones you get the point, it does look a lil better but play a lil different. If u had fun on the other ones then u might as well cop it
 5 years ago '07        #1773
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20065 20065
anyone play headquarters on the ps3?
 5 years ago '04        #1774
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 ImAMonster said:
You can only do combat training up to level 10 against bots right? I don't see any combat training like there was in the OG BO.

Peep this. This is why I like rolling with the riot shield. Y'all's sentry guns you speak of, would be useless against me.

Nah after you get to level 10 another option opens up in that so you can play bots. You only get half the XP though. I was doing it last night and was just going for headshots with that sh*tty sniper rifle that you get when you first prestige. It's purple, I'm blanking on the name, but it's impossible for 1hit k!lls without playing hardcore.
 5 years ago '06        #1775
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,892 | Props total: 2723 2723
 famoussasjohn said:
Nah after you get to level 10 another option opens up in that so you can play bots. You only get half the XP though. I was doing it last night and was just going for headshots with that sh*tty sniper rifle that you get when you first prestige. It's purple, I'm blanking on the name, but it's impossible for 1hit k!lls without playing hardcore.
You can play bots and they can count towards getting the gold camos? If so getting my gold knife will be so fu*kin easy.

Also to the guy who said why Pistols k!ll faster than a.ssault and SMGs, that semi auto pistol that everyone uses is too over powered.
 5 years ago '05        #1776
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
I've been getting down on HC k!ll Confirmed. I hated Hardcore at first, but this sh*t got me hooked. I love the weapon damage... nothing more frustrating to lay into someone and get 5 or 6 hit markers and they still k!ll me with a fu*king pistol. Nope... HC it only takes 2 or 3 bullets at most. Most of the time, it's a one shot k!ll.

The best attachment in the game is the stock. I just run through spawns ADS raping people. I was getting quad feeds all night. My only problem is I hate to camp, so I am always run and gunning so I end up dying before I can get the real high k!llstreaks.

That PDW with stock, long barrel and grip is ... just because of the 50 round clip. I might even try the MSMC later with barrel, stock and extended mags.

I still need to get my a damn mic cable for my trittons. I went into walmart and dudes in there giving me the look when I try to describe the damn cable I need. I told this dude... it's a 3.5mm on one end and a 2.5mm on the other. Dude gave me the .... so I told him that one end is bigger than the other and he just walked away. Told me he was going to find someone that could help me... mother fu*ker never sent anyone over. I walked out like

Anyway, the point of that story is if you guys want to get down on some XBL HC KC then hit me up and we'll play a few games. My GT is DrunkNSDrinkin I won't be able to talk (or hear for that matter... I can see people talking, but I can't hear them through my speakers for some reason) but once I get my cable, I'm going to talk all kinds of smack.
 5 years ago '04        #1777
space
space
 I'm The Dan said:
Anyway, the point of that story is if you guys want to get down on some XBL HC KC then hit me up and we'll play a few games. My GT is DrunkNSDrinkin I won't be able to talk (or hear for that matter... I can see people talking, but I can't hear them through my speakers for some reason) but once I get my cable, I'm going to talk all kinds of smack.
You the type of n*gga that gets put on mute real fast
 5 years ago '09        #1778
space
space
 famoussasjohn said:
But you gotta play real people, as well. It's like 3 bots and 3 real people. Kind of hard to focus on headshots when you got real players shooting you up lol.
 5 years ago '09        #1779
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,631 | Props total: 1806 1806
 erickonasis said:
You the type of n*gga that gets put on mute real fast
ikr i never wear my headset and its usually annoying what is said. But i like when ppl prop me
 5 years ago '10        #1780
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,735 | Props total: 19636 19636
If anyone is trying to get gold guns (except for Snipers and LMG's), play FFA.

You'll knock out challenges fairly quick.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago