most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #1741
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169 OP
space
space
$33,342 | Props total: 8513 8513
 Mike Nitty said:
I just heard a lil boy throw a full tantrum on the mic cuz he didn't wanna play Slums Im talking the sniffles and shakes type of crying whole lobby was rolling

Be on in 10 mins
 5 years ago '07        #1742
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,724 | Props total: 17980 17980
 Mike Nitty said:
I just heard a lil boy throw a full tantrum on the mic cuz he didn't wanna play Slums Im talking the sniffles and shakes type of crying whole lobby was rolling
 ImAMonster said:
I was in a game of sharpshooter, this 12-14 year old was like "Motherfu*ker I hope you die in hell."

I was like damn, that serious, huh?
i thought little kids only play on xbox?
 5 years ago '09        #1743
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,417 | Props total: 10542 10542
 Flawless Image said:
i thought little kids only play on xbox?
Well that's ALL you hear on 360. 90% of the time on PS3 you hear dude's in their 20's. Most of em I hear on mic are black, too. Lol.
 5 years ago '11        #1744
space
space
Glad you jumped in with us Drake, we did pretty damn good on search and decent on KC... will have to run again before the weekend is over
 5 years ago '09        #1745
space
space
 PotheadFocker said:
Glad you jumped in with us Drake, we did pretty damn good on search and decent on KC... will have to run again before the weekend is over
I was hurting y'all in search. I NEVER play it, literally. Didn't have a class or anything set up at all and I don't know how to play it. I'm used to being wide open rushing constantly lol.

KC I was lagging BAD. Plugged my mic in but y'all must couldn't hear me. And no doubt! I'm up to run with y'all any time. I usually don't play so bad, but like I said, ton of lag for me. Everyone getting the drop on me lol. Y'all some S&D Professors and sh*t.

Would have stayed and played some more but the audio screwed up BIG TIME and didn't fix itself. Was like a jackhammer in my ears so I Was like "fu*k it" Hawks were coming on anyways lol.

Last edited by ImAMonster; 12-15-2012 at 06:36 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #1746
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,780 | Props total: 12283 12283
 ImAMonster said:
I was hurting y'all in search. I NEVER play it, literally. Didn't have a class or anything set up at all and I don't know how to play it. I'm used to being wide open rushing constantly lol.

KC I was lagging BAD. Plugged my mic in but y'all must couldn't hear me. And no doubt! I'm up to run with y'all any time. I usually don't play so bad, but like I said, ton of lag for me. Everyone getting the drop on me lol. Y'all some S&D Professors and sh*t.

Would have stayed and played some more but the audio screwed up BIG TIME and didn't fix itself. Was like a jackhammer in my ears so I Was like "fu*k it" Hawks were coming on anyways lol.
If you play wit us long enough you'll learn how to beast wit us...you play search we'll play your game modes
 5 years ago '09        #1747
space
space
 Mike Nitty said:
If you play wit us long enough you'll learn how to beast wit us...you play search we'll play your game modes
That sh*t was funny you goin back and forth with that guy. I was ROLLIN'. Then those other guys "We came in for 1 round, y'all will lose next game" then kept talking sh*t, they got dominated next game. You beasting dude about his KD. Definitely gotta play with y'all again.

I don't have a problem playing search at all. I just don't want y'all losing games cause I suck at it.
 5 years ago '11        #1748
space
space
It ain't no thang man you were holding your own with no class setup. Better than 90% of my random teammates I swear lol
 5 years ago '09        #1749
space
space
 PotheadFocker said:
It ain't no thang man you were holding your own with no class setup. Better than 90% of my random teammates I swear lol
Once I get my C4...That riot shield and C4 class will be my S&D and I'll be usefull. Sons can't shoot me, they go to reload and bloop, out pops the C4 and an easy k!ll.
 5 years ago '09        #1750
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,631 | Props total: 1807 1807
damn boutta prestige
 5 years ago '09        #1751
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
Im using the shotgun everyone uses with the shells on the sides.. What do i gotta do to get it diamond? And whats a good game to play to get the revenge medals? And lastly when it says get 30 bloodthirsty medals onlu using *shotgun name* does it mean not having attachments
 5 years ago '09        #1752
space
space
 H4T3W1LL! said:
Im using the shotgun everyone uses with the shells on the sides.. What do i gotta do to get it diamond? And whats a good game to play to get the revenge medals? And lastly when it says get 30 bloodthirsty medals onlu using *shotgun name* does it mean not having attachments
Bloodthirsty is getting 5 k!lls in a row without dying. It doesn't matter what you have equipped to get the bloodthirsty medals.

To get it diamond camo, you have to get hold camo for EVERY gun in the weapons category. Ex: Gold camo for every shotgun, Gold camo for every AR, Gold camo for every SMG. So say you get gold camo for every shotgun, then you could put the diamond camo on any shotgun. Have to do this for every class, though. You'll have to get 150 headshots with every shotgun, then 150 k!lls with no weapon attachments and no perks equipped. Then you'll have to get the 30 bloodthirsty medals and I think 1 more thing, not sure. Then you'll have gold for that gun. Then do it for the next gun, and so on.
 5 years ago '09        #1753
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
Damn so u can only get diamond if u gold all the guns in the set? So dudes with diamond pistols got gold on all of them? damn!
 5 years ago '09        #1754
space
space
 H4T3W1LL! said:
Damn so u can only get diamond if u gold all the guns in the set? So dudes with diamond pistols got gold on all of them? damn!
Yup. It's a GRIND to do that which is why I'm not even going to attempt it.
 5 years ago '04        #1755
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 ImAMonster said:
Yup. It's a GRIND to do that which is why I'm not even going to attempt it.
tip: Go do combat training that allows you to gain XP, the bots are the easiest for headshots.
 5 years ago '09        #1756
space
space
 famoussasjohn said:
tip: Go do combat training that allows you to gain XP, the bots are the easiest for headshots.
You can only do combat training up to level 10 against bots right? I don't see any combat training like there was in the OG BO.

Peep this. This is why I like rolling with the riot shield. Y'all's sentry guns you speak of, would be useless against me.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by ImAMonster; 12-16-2012 at 10:11 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #1757
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
Prestiged twice in 6 hours. Epic....now Ill be busy for the next week so I'm done with the game again for awhile.
 5 years ago '07        #1758
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,270 | Props total: 15131 15131
 ImAMonster said:
Bloodthirsty is getting 5 k!lls in a row without dying. It doesn't matter what you have equipped to get the bloodthirsty medals.

To get it diamond camo, you have to get hold camo for EVERY gun in the weapons category. Ex: Gold camo for every shotgun, Gold camo for every AR, Gold camo for every SMG. So say you get gold camo for every shotgun, then you could put the diamond camo on any shotgun. Have to do this for every class, though. You'll have to get 150 headshots with every shotgun, then 150 k!lls with no weapon attachments and no perks equipped. Then you'll have to get the 30 bloodthirsty medals and I think 1 more thing, not sure. Then you'll have gold for that gun. Then do it for the next gun, and so on.
you're wrong bruh

you gotta get it with the shotty 5 times in a row

and hate will or w/e your name is, make sure you get k!lled after you get a bloodthirsty cuz if you get a merciless medal (10 k!lls in a row) it won't count towards the bloodthirsty...which is fu*kin stupid
 5 years ago '09        #1759
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
you're wrong bruh

you gotta get it with the shotty 5 times in a row

and hate will or w/e your name is, make sure you get k!lled after you get a bloodthirsty cuz if you get a merciless medal (10 k!lls in a row) it won't count towards the bloodthirsty...which is fu*kin stupid
He asked about attachments and stuff, that's what I was referring to.
 5 years ago '07        #1760
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,270 | Props total: 15131 15131
 ImAMonster said:
He asked about attachments and stuff, that's what I was referring to.
oh ok, thought you meant for the camo's

wasn't trying to clown you my fault
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
113 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy