Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
24 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
So Kanye Dug Up Whitney Houston's Grave And Spit In Her Face Scust
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #1741
PotheadFocker 174 heat pts174 OP
space
space
$34,354 | Props total: 11120 11120
 Mike Nitty said:
I just heard a lil boy throw a full tantrum on the mic cuz he didn't wanna play Slums Im talking the sniffles and shakes type of crying whole lobby was rolling

Be on in 10 mins
 5 years ago '07        #1742
I bleed GREEN 50 heat pts50
space
space
$24,951 | Props total: 23455 23455
 Mike Nitty said:
I just heard a lil boy throw a full tantrum on the mic cuz he didn't wanna play Slums Im talking the sniffles and shakes type of crying whole lobby was rolling
 ImAMonster said:
I was in a game of sharpshooter, this 12-14 year old was like "Motherfu*ker I hope you die in hell."

I was like damn, that serious, huh?
i thought little kids only play on xbox?
 5 years ago '09        #1743
ImAMonster 418 heat pts418
space
space
$37,908 | Props total: 11830 11830
 Flawless Image said:
i thought little kids only play on xbox?
Well that's ALL you hear on 360. 90% of the time on PS3 you hear dude's in their 20's. Most of em I hear on mic are black, too. Lol.
 5 years ago '11        #1744
space
space
Glad you jumped in with us Drake, we did pretty damn good on search and decent on KC... will have to run again before the weekend is over
 5 years ago '09        #1745
space
space
 PotheadFocker said:
Glad you jumped in with us Drake, we did pretty damn good on search and decent on KC... will have to run again before the weekend is over
I was hurting y'all in search. I NEVER play it, literally. Didn't have a class or anything set up at all and I don't know how to play it. I'm used to being wide open rushing constantly lol.

KC I was lagging BAD. Plugged my mic in but y'all must couldn't hear me. And no doubt! I'm up to run with y'all any time. I usually don't play so bad, but like I said, ton of lag for me. Everyone getting the drop on me lol. Y'all some S&D Professors and sh*t.

Would have stayed and played some more but the audio screwed up BIG TIME and didn't fix itself. Was like a jackhammer in my ears so I Was like "fu*k it" Hawks were coming on anyways lol.

Last edited by ImAMonster; 12-15-2012 at 05:36 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #1746
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$35,898 | Props total: 15182 15182
 ImAMonster said:
I was hurting y'all in search. I NEVER play it, literally. Didn't have a class or anything set up at all and I don't know how to play it. I'm used to being wide open rushing constantly lol.

KC I was lagging BAD. Plugged my mic in but y'all must couldn't hear me. And no doubt! I'm up to run with y'all any time. I usually don't play so bad, but like I said, ton of lag for me. Everyone getting the drop on me lol. Y'all some S&D Professors and sh*t.

Would have stayed and played some more but the audio screwed up BIG TIME and didn't fix itself. Was like a jackhammer in my ears so I Was like "fu*k it" Hawks were coming on anyways lol.
If you play wit us long enough you'll learn how to beast wit us...you play search we'll play your game modes
 5 years ago '09        #1747
space
space
 Mike Nitty said:
If you play wit us long enough you'll learn how to beast wit us...you play search we'll play your game modes
That sh*t was funny you goin back and forth with that guy. I was ROLLIN'. Then those other guys "We came in for 1 round, y'all will lose next game" then kept talking sh*t, they got dominated next game. You beasting dude about his KD. Definitely gotta play with y'all again.

I don't have a problem playing search at all. I just don't want y'all losing games cause I suck at it.
 5 years ago '11        #1748
space
space
It ain't no thang man you were holding your own with no class setup. Better than 90% of my random teammates I swear lol
 5 years ago '09        #1749
space
space
 PotheadFocker said:
It ain't no thang man you were holding your own with no class setup. Better than 90% of my random teammates I swear lol
Once I get my C4...That riot shield and C4 class will be my S&D and I'll be usefull. Sons can't shoot me, they go to reload and bloop, out pops the C4 and an easy k!ll.
 5 years ago '09        #1750
WILLIAM 50 heat pts50
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 2511 2511
damn boutta prestige
 5 years ago '09        #1751
WILLIAM 50 heat pts50
space
space
Im using the shotgun everyone uses with the shells on the sides.. What do i gotta do to get it diamond? And whats a good game to play to get the revenge medals? And lastly when it says get 30 bloodthirsty medals onlu using *shotgun name* does it mean not having attachments
 5 years ago '09        #1752
space
space
 H4T3W1LL! said:
Im using the shotgun everyone uses with the shells on the sides.. What do i gotta do to get it diamond? And whats a good game to play to get the revenge medals? And lastly when it says get 30 bloodthirsty medals onlu using *shotgun name* does it mean not having attachments
Bloodthirsty is getting 5 k!lls in a row without dying. It doesn't matter what you have equipped to get the bloodthirsty medals.

To get it diamond camo, you have to get hold camo for EVERY gun in the weapons category. Ex: Gold camo for every shotgun, Gold camo for every AR, Gold camo for every SMG. So say you get gold camo for every shotgun, then you could put the diamond camo on any shotgun. Have to do this for every class, though. You'll have to get 150 headshots with every shotgun, then 150 k!lls with no weapon attachments and no perks equipped. Then you'll have to get the 30 bloodthirsty medals and I think 1 more thing, not sure. Then you'll have gold for that gun. Then do it for the next gun, and so on.
 5 years ago '09        #1753
WILLIAM 50 heat pts50
space
space
Damn so u can only get diamond if u gold all the guns in the set? So dudes with diamond pistols got gold on all of them? damn!
 5 years ago '09        #1754
space
space
 H4T3W1LL! said:
Damn so u can only get diamond if u gold all the guns in the set? So dudes with diamond pistols got gold on all of them? damn!
Yup. It's a GRIND to do that which is why I'm not even going to attempt it.
 5 years ago '04        #1755
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,706 | Props total: 194 194
 ImAMonster said:
Yup. It's a GRIND to do that which is why I'm not even going to attempt it.
tip: Go do combat training that allows you to gain XP, the bots are the easiest for headshots.
 5 years ago '09        #1756
space
space
 famoussasjohn said:
tip: Go do combat training that allows you to gain XP, the bots are the easiest for headshots.
You can only do combat training up to level 10 against bots right? I don't see any combat training like there was in the OG BO.

Peep this. This is why I like rolling with the riot shield. Y'all's sentry guns you speak of, would be useless against me.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by ImAMonster; 12-16-2012 at 09:11 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #1757
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,592 | Props total: 360 360
Prestiged twice in 6 hours. Epic....now Ill be busy for the next week so I'm done with the game again for awhile.
 5 years ago '07        #1758
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
space
$51,304 | Props total: 18050 18050
 ImAMonster said:
Bloodthirsty is getting 5 k!lls in a row without dying. It doesn't matter what you have equipped to get the bloodthirsty medals.

To get it diamond camo, you have to get hold camo for EVERY gun in the weapons category. Ex: Gold camo for every shotgun, Gold camo for every AR, Gold camo for every SMG. So say you get gold camo for every shotgun, then you could put the diamond camo on any shotgun. Have to do this for every class, though. You'll have to get 150 headshots with every shotgun, then 150 k!lls with no weapon attachments and no perks equipped. Then you'll have to get the 30 bloodthirsty medals and I think 1 more thing, not sure. Then you'll have gold for that gun. Then do it for the next gun, and so on.
you're wrong bruh

you gotta get it with the shotty 5 times in a row

and hate will or w/e your name is, make sure you get k!lled after you get a bloodthirsty cuz if you get a merciless medal (10 k!lls in a row) it won't count towards the bloodthirsty...which is fu*kin stupid
 5 years ago '09        #1759
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
you're wrong bruh

you gotta get it with the shotty 5 times in a row

and hate will or w/e your name is, make sure you get k!lled after you get a bloodthirsty cuz if you get a merciless medal (10 k!lls in a row) it won't count towards the bloodthirsty...which is fu*kin stupid
He asked about attachments and stuff, that's what I was referring to.
 5 years ago '07        #1760
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
space
$51,304 | Props total: 18050 18050
 ImAMonster said:
He asked about attachments and stuff, that's what I was referring to.
oh ok, thought you meant for the camo's

wasn't trying to clown you my fault
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
58 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
20 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
179 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
73 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Avengers Infinity War: Why Sharon Carter Wasnt in the Movie
11 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Will Smith Back with the Raps?
55 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy