The Official Black Ops 2 Thread

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
187 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
194 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
24 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #1661
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,407 | Props total: 10534 10534
Double XP needa hurry up and get here. I can honestly say I don't regret prestiging though. sh*t is kinda fun this time around. I mean you really don't lose nothing and the best guns unlocked by around level 20-25 or so lol. No reason to NOT prestige really.
 5 years ago '04        #1662
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,472 | Props total: 16288 16288
 K1Entertainment said:

[pic - click to view]

Prestiging seems a lot easier on this game now that you get points for damn near everything. I ordinarily rank up fast playing headquarters, now I can honestly admit I play this game significantly less than I've played previous cod but I've been ranking up a lot faster on this one.
 5 years ago '08        #1663
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23329 23329
kinda wish I had this on console. I feel like I'd destroy
 5 years ago '09        #1664
space
space
Yo if y'all tryna level up quick and you're good with most of the guns in the game, try sharpshooter. Just played a game, went 37-11 (It's basically like TDM but with diff. guns every 45 seconds) and I racked up an astounding 11,000 XP in one match. Yeahh, Y'all gotta feast on this sh*t on double XP weekend. Got 16,000+ in one match. Double XP that sh*t and you level up about 20 times in one match.

Last edited by ImAMonster; 12-13-2012 at 12:57 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #1665
WestbankThugBoy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$13,478 | Props total: 2826 2826
PSN: Westbankboy504

Add me...Im not super great but I'm decent. I like running HardPoint
 5 years ago '09        #1666
space
space

[video - click to view]

That noscope k!ll at 2:25.
 5 years ago '04        #1667
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
^nice, that random a.ss no scope dude did on you

you got a bird or something in your house? PS3 just seems to have way more lag whoa.

you went on a nice little streak at the end.

swaggin like a dragon lmao at you catchin yourself on that sh*t
 5 years ago '09        #1668
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
^nice, that random a.ss no scope dude did on you

you got a bird or something in your house? PS3 just seems to have way more lag whoa.

you went on a nice little streak at the end.

swaggin like a dragon lmao at you catchin yourself on that sh*t
Live comms = You can't edit sh*t out. That no scope pissed me off on the inside lol. And yeah, I got a bird in my room. She's covered up but still very damn loud v_v.

But yeah, Swaggin like Dragon.
 5 years ago '04        #1669
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
^haha

I know you were talking about your mic not being good enough

cop this

Its a great mic, you can bypass the video part its a.ss but the mic is pretty amazing I got it and if you know who TheMarkOfJ is he uses it too. It did retail for 49-59 bucks so $11.99 w/ free shipping was a steal! It sounds just as good as a blue snowball which almost every COD commentator uses.
 5 years ago '09        #1670
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
^haha

I know you were talking about your mic not being good enough

cop this

Its a great mic, you can bypass the video part its a.ss but the mic is pretty amazing I got it and if you know who TheMarkOfJ is he uses it too. It did retail for 49-59 bucks so $11.99 w/ free shipping was a steal! It sounds just as good as a blue snowball which almost every COD commentator uses.
I might pick that up as a Christmas present for myself. Props on the link fam! I gotta figure out how to cut the echo sound out without completely soundproofing my room.

Real sh*t though, where is my emblem and clan tag on my gun? I can't find it anywhere. Do they not put them on gold guns?
 5 years ago '11        #1671
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
damn double xp this weekend and I gotta leave town
 5 years ago '04        #1672
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
^ damn that sucks!

ImAMonster said:
I might pick that up as a Christmas present for myself. Props on the link fam! I gotta figure out how to cut the echo sound out without completely soundproofing my room.

Real sh*t though, where is my emblem and clan tag on my gun? I can't find it anywhere. Do they not put them on gold guns?
its probably just your microphone and it picks up everything.

if you got that mic I linked you too I doubt you'd get that echo sound, its a capsule condenser microphone similar to something that a rapper or singer would use just smaller in USB form. Its basically this only difference is Snowflake is the newer version and they stripped out the webcam part. Its the same microphone capsule though so 11.99 is a crazy good price and you don't gotta worry about minor background noise it really just picks up your voice unless something is extra loud in the background.

as for the emblem and tag, did you click the A button on both of them to highlight them on? (or x button on ps3 right?) Its on the second page of the personalize page I think.

Last edited by K1; 12-13-2012 at 07:15 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #1673
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
^ damn that sucks!

its probably just your microphone and it picks up everything.

if you got that mic I linked you too I doubt you'd get that echo sound, its a capsule condenser microphone similar to something that a rapper or singer would use just smaller in USB form. Its basically this only difference is Snowflake is the newer version and they stripped out the webcam part. Its the same microphone capsule though so 11.99 is a crazy good price and you don't gotta worry about minor background noise it really just picks up your voice unless something is extra loud in the background.

as for the emblem and tag, did you click the A button on both of them to highlight them on? (or x button on ps3 right?) Its on the second page of the personalize page I think.
Yeah I'll most likely pick that one up then for Christmas. Kinda do a little bit of music too but as you can tell, my mic isn't NEAR good enough to record anything worth listening to. That mic you posted should get the job done for both with a bit of editing. 11.99 is a good price for any condenser mic.

Yeah I have them both checked so no idea why they're not showing up on the gun. PS3 issues lol.
 12-13-2012, 08:19 PM         #1674
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Infamous2o1x said:
im not gonna play gb for proffesional camping. k!lling public campers is enough for me

i used to gb years ago, sh*t aint the same.
camping? lmao u fu*kin a scrub a.ss randy kid

u one of them bums that wanna run and gun on SND and think that'll get u the win

yeh keep doin that against split screens u randy...u'll get smacked in the comp scene

go on twitch and watch the competitive streams...nobody is sittin in corners waiting for ppl to come by

TDM is the only game mode where there is legit camping, but no one plays that in the comp scene..it aint variant...

SND and CTF is where it's at and for BO2 they added bum a.ss domination to variant
 5 years ago '08        #1675
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
^^^why'd you get so offended. Don't say you didn't because you just went on the dumbest rant I've read on BX in a minute.
 5 years ago '12        #1676
dingbat 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,784 | Props total: 4 4
Just went 66-4 in Demolition on Raid
 5 years ago '09        #1677
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,620 | Props total: 1798 1798
Ay monster whats ur gt? Add me up mines gucci mane high
 5 years ago '04        #1678
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,882 | Props total: 2035 2035
 Lex Lossis said:

u one of them bums that wanna run and gun on SND and think that'll get u the win

yeh keep doin that against split screens u randy...u'll get smacked in the comp scene

go on twitch and watch the competitive streams...nobody is sittin in corners waiting for ppl to come by

TDM is the only game mode where there is legit camping, but no one plays that in the comp scene..it aint variant...

SND and CTF is where it's at and for BO2 they added bum a.ss domination to variant

5 years ago '12        #1679
dingbat 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,784 | Props total: 4 4
 Lex Lossis said:

There sure as hell is camping in Comp/GB play. Though it is looked at as more of "strategic" camping. Waiting for the enemy, predicting which bomb they will go to/what routes they will run.
 5 years ago '09        #1680
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,620 | Props total: 1798 1798
Damn yall need to add me if i had a good team it be donedada i been wrecking hoes tonight on snd and mercenary
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
204 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy