The Official Black Ops 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #1601
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,734 | Props total: 19634 19634
 xuNpReDiCtAblEx said:
dont know if someone brought this up yet ...but man if i get k!lled by one more bouncing betty shock charge combo....im cuttin off my xbox and throwin this sh*t out the window and whats funny is that they scattered all over every map i play...
Use an Engineer perk with the Black Hats.

Combined with the Scavenger perk, you'll p!ss off the campers to the point where they won't do that sh*t anymore.
 12-10-2012, 04:59 PM         #1602
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Very disappointed with this game as a whole because of a plethora reasons such as:

Lag issues
Terrible hit detection
Domination switching sides
Awful maps
Terrible spawning points
God awful bullet penetration

Easily worst then Black Ops and overall I might return this steaming pile of crap for a refund. If there was a game to be nominated as worst game of the year this takes the cake.
 5 years ago '04        #1603
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,887 | Props total: 2043 2043
 ImAMonster said:

Peep this. For those that don't thing "lag" or "hit detection" exists. There was many, MANY k!lls I should have had.
You might want to not use a shot gun... i only watch the first minute and the only thing i saw was that time in the center of the map u went right towards the pillars and shot gun dude, but he did get his shots off first, but he should have died....
BUT its a video game and this will happen every ONCE in a while deal with it

Also i bet u get some bizarre long k!lls with the shot gun but dont complain when that happens

famoussasjohn said:
Just an FYI, the gun you were using uses slugs, so you have to be right on target to actually hit them. It shoots a projectile instead of pellets. I only watched about 2 minutes, looked like you were missing to me.
Also this

haff3131 said:
jesus christ, you kidding me guy? i was waiting for someone to actually respond like that..i have been k!lled by that same gun hes using, from even further away, from the hip, after i shot dude in the back and he spun and fired a random shot..i hate when people critique these videos and act like it was the aim, yet in the very first death in his video it showed him dying 4 steps around the corner he ducked behind..i only watched the first 2 minutes as well, and there were point blank shots he didnt even get a hit marker for..

it should be the same for everyone. what makes this game so sh*tty is that there are plenty of people using the same gun, shooting the exact same shot as he was, and getting k!lls no problem. i saw there was patch for the game and played a couple rounds last night. couldnt really tell if it fixed anything, although i noticed it takes 10 times as long to steal a teammates care package with the black hat now lol
Stop reading after kidding me guy... ur a waste of time

Last edited by D. Norman; 12-10-2012 at 06:07 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #1604
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,629 | Props total: 1801 1801

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #1605
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,414 | Props total: 10540 10540
 D. Norman said:
You might want to not use a shot gun... i only watch the first minute and the only thing i saw was that time in the center of the map u went right towards the pillars and shot gun dude, but he did get his shots off first, but he should have died....
BUT its a video game and this will happen every ONCE in a while deal with it

Also i bet u get some bizarre long k!lls with the shot gun but dont complain when that happens

Also this

Stop reading after kidding me guy... ur a waste of time
Actually Nah, I don't. I don't use shotguns. I only use a.ssault Rifles. Was just trying to get a KSG gameplay for the series I'm doing on my youtube. Was like almost the whole game. I will agree to it being bad aim in some places. But there's a lot of times in there I'd be aiming directly at the people and not even a hit marker or anything. It's all good though, I understand it'll happen, but they should probably patch it so it plays even for everyone. It's just very inconsistent which is the most irritating thing. It's not so much that the lag and/or hit detection issues are there, but that 1. It isn't there for everyone, so someone always has the advantage over others. and 2. That it's very inconsistent. You'll play one game, leave the lobby, join another one and it's terrible lag/hit detection. You can't hit anyone but it seems like you're dying instantly. Just an inconsistent game, Imo.
 5 years ago '08        #1606
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 2083 2083
Well if that was bad aim, then what the fu*k do you call good aim?... Give a fu*k if it was a slug. He shot twice in some cases before the other dude even pulled the trigger, yet he dies That is clearly LAG, and if you think otherwise then you are a dumb a.ss.. I have had some WTF moments in this game but not anywhere near what dude had in that video
 5 years ago '09        #1607
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
Just a few more levels til I unlock ghost

fu*k prestiging in this game.
 5 years ago '04        #1608
miamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 1093 1093
 WiLL said:

I prestigied and ran thru he first 20 levels idk if Im gonna do it again
 5 years ago '09        #1609
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
 miamishank said:
I prestigied and ran thru he first 20 levels idk if Im gonna do it again
its taking me years to level up on this sh*t, compared to black ops 1. I rather have 70 levels like mw3, and run thru them easily.
 5 years ago '04        #1610
miamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 1093 1093
 WiLL said:
its taking me years to level up on this sh*t, compared to black ops 1. I rather have 70 levels like mw3, and run thru them easily.
sh*t took dumb long Ive had the game since Black Tuesday and I just prestigied on friday. Took 2 days to do 20 levels but thats bc they added HC KC I turnt up
 5 years ago '09        #1611
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
Is hc game modes worth more xp? I played snd hc and it appeared to be the same xp
 5 years ago '04        #1612
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 H4T3W1LL! said:
Is hc game modes worth more xp? I played snd hc and it appeared to be the same xp
The points that show up in the middle of the screen is the points towards your pointstreak, not XP for leveling up.
 5 years ago '04        #1613
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 WiLL said:

you keep all your weapon attachments & camo when you prestige once you unlock the weapon again. You also get a extra create a class and you can pick 1 thing to permanently unlock forever so if you wanted to take ghost with you from lvl 1 prestige you can have it unlocked forever no matter what.

Treyarch really took all the pain out of hitting the prestige button.

Last edited by K1; 12-11-2012 at 07:36 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #1614
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
you keep all your weapon attachments & camo when you prestige once you unlock the weapon again. You also get a extra create a class and you can pick 1 thing to permanently unlock forever so if you wanted to take ghost with you from lvl 1 prestige you can have it unlocked forever no matter what.

Treyarch really took all the pain out of hitting the prestige button.
For real? I might prestige 10 times in this game then. Most I've ever prestiged was once and that was in the OG BO lol.

Edit: I prestiged, Played one KC match on Hijacked, went 56-15 and leveled up 9 times.

Last edited by ImAMonster; 12-11-2012 at 08:32 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #1615
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
Check out this clip on Nuketown 2025 I got in their spawn at 0:24 got back to back triple k!lls real quick. Looking back I should of dropped the sentry gun when I was out of ammo .

[video - click to view]

ImAMonster said:
For real? I might prestige 10 times in this game then. Most I've ever prestiged was once and that was in the OG BO lol.

Edit: I prestiged, Played one KC match on Hijacked, went 56-15 and leveled up 9 times.
yeah lvling up is mad quick in this game I don't know what people are smoking.

Being able to perma-unlock stuff is great and I always like getting an extra create a class slot every prestige. Its nice having Ghost at lvl 4 or the AN 94 at lvl 4.

Most people don't realize you can't unlock everything in this game with all the tokens you have to make choices so you will spend all your tokens and still have things locked. Only way to unlock everything at once is get to Prestige 10 lvl 55 and hit prestige master that unlocks everything.

The only way I wouldn't prestige is if I sucked at the game and had a hard time lvling up or if I played sparingly like only 1 or 2 hours a week or something.

but I figure I might as well prestige there is going to be plenty of double XP weekends with map packs being released next year.

Last edited by K1; 12-11-2012 at 08:48 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #1616
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
Check out this clip on Nuketown 2025 I got in their spawn at 0:24 got back to back triple k!lls real quick. Looking back I should of dropped the sentry gun when I was out of ammo .

yeah lvling up is mad quick in this game I don't know what people are smoking.

Being able to perma-unlock stuff is great and I always like getting an extra create a class slot every prestige. Its nice having Ghost at lvl 4 or the AN 94 at lvl 4.

Most people don't realize you can't unlock everything in this game with all the tokens you have to make choices so you will spend all your tokens and still have things locked. Only way to unlock everything at once is get to Prestige 10 lvl 55 and hit prestige master that unlocks everything.

The only way I wouldn't prestige is if I sucked at the game and had a hard time lvling up or if I played sparingly like only 1 or 2 hours a week or something.

but I figure I might as well prestige there is going to be plenty of double XP weekends with map packs being released next year.
Word. I might get to 10th prestige. Already at level 14 on this prestige. Iono though. I ain't really feeling that laggy hit detection bull sh*t in it. Lot of frustration to be had.

Edit: Just watched your vid. Pretty good k!llfeed!!! Every time I get in a spawn like that, there's always that ONE guy that sneaks around the other way and gets me in the back/side lol.

Last edited by ImAMonster; 12-11-2012 at 09:24 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #1617
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
I kno thats my score but after the match it tells the xp for the medals u got
 5 years ago '04        #1618
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
How many of yall play this on the Xbox?

ImAMonster said:
Word. I might get to 10th prestige. Already at level 14 on this prestige. Iono though. I ain't really feeling that laggy hit detection bull sh*t in it. Lot of frustration to be had.

Edit: Just watched your vid. Pretty good k!llfeed!!! Every time I get in a spawn like that, there's always that ONE guy that sneaks around the other way and gets me in the back/side lol.
Yeah I don't get the hit detection issues as much, if I do I know its just a bad host and I get the fu*k out. Whenever I am host or my buddies are hosting im good for the most part. Game just came out I am sure they are aware of the connection issues, Treyarch is good to their community in the long run they were still supporting BO somewhat during MW3. I gotta remember you play on the PS3 too which means your connection problems will be worse, I noticed COD games lag extra on the PS3.

and yeah I got pretty lucky getting in their spawn without getting popped from behind for sure.
 5 years ago '09        #1619
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
Damn, good looks on that prestige info.

Got my first 100+ k!lls game, went 119-19 in nuketown

I'm on the xbox: iLLWiLL 559
 5 years ago '09        #1620
space
space
Yo check out these spawns. I'm the guy running at the top. I was like when I got k!lled. Then when I seen what happened in the k!llcam, I was like

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy