Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #1541
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,413 | Props total: 10536 10536
 astroblack9 said:
Aye Monster, i had the when i peeped the emblem though...pretty solid
Preciate it bro. I might do one of those tutorial videos on how to do it.
 5 years ago '09        #1542
space
space

[video - click to view]

Video I did on the UGA emblem.

Edit: Just hooked up this VW logo.

[pic - click to view]

These emblem editors are fun.

Last edited by ImAMonster; 12-08-2012 at 12:00 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #1543
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
MW3 was a.ss on every front, worse COD ever made.

I just saw the patch notes glad they weakened the 870 that gun is BS to the point where I don't even wanna use it.

ImAMonster said:

There we go. My bad for the sh*tty commentary and slurry voice-over. My mic sucks and I was a good ways away from it. Plus background noise. But yeah...No more live commentaries for me. Too out of balance, boring, and repetitive.
Good sh*t man, I thought it was entertaining enough to watch another like this.

At times you were looking like a beast with that FAL, you had an overall nice game. Post more videos ill support you fam.

Last edited by K1; 12-08-2012 at 01:54 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #1544
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
Good sh*t man, I thought it was entertaining enough to watch another like this.

At times you were looking like a beast with that FAL, you had an overall nice game. Post more videos ill support you fam.
Appreciate it fam! Post me up your youtube link and I'll subscribe to you as well. I just uploaded another gameplay. 49-4 on turbine. Not a commentary, though I may go back and add one at a later point.
 5 years ago '08        #1545
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 1645 1645
Has the game got better since the patch?
 5 years ago '09        #1546
space
space
 Thefu*kinEmpire said:
Has the game got better since the patch?
A little. It's still inconsistent though. Just not AS inconsistent. First game I got in last night I went 49-4. It seems like it did help a bit, like better lobbies come along more frequently.

For the people who like montage sh*t, peep this. Had this in a game about 3-4 days ago and just got it back now that theater mode is back up:

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #1547
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23335 23335
help me understand ping guys. So my ping is always in the 20-50 range when ever I play. But 99% of the time the players in my match have a ping of 100 plus. some have 200+. So if how I picture it is right...my 28 ping is how fast my inputs and what not are registering to the server. and its taking them 100+ms for their inputs to register correct? But some times I get in gun f!ghts and its like these guys are shooting me before I even see them. This happens alot in Battlefield, by the time I ads and get a couple shots off I'm dead.

Obviously it could be that my health wasn't 100% but I've had this happen where I'm just spawned and definitely started shooting first and still lost out on the battle.

so that shouldn't be happening as often as it does right? Or do high ping players somehow have an advantage when they play on far away servers?

Last edited by Arson; 12-08-2012 at 09:06 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #1548
space
space
 Arson said:
help me understand ping guys. So my ping is always in the 20-50 range when ever I play. But 99% of the time the players in my match have a ping of 100 plus. some have 200+. So if how I picture it is right...my 28 ping is how fast my inputs and what not are registering to the server. and its taking them 100+ms for their inputs to register correct? But some times I get in gun f!ghts and its like these guys are shooting me before I even see them. This happens alot in Battlefield, by the time I ads and get a couple shots off I'm dead.

Obviously it could be that my health wasn't 100% but I've had this happen where I'm just spawned and definitely started shooting first and still lost out on the battle.
Lag compensation and/or lag in general. Online gaming isn't perfect but it has definitely declined. And that Lag Comp sh*t you hear about, is exactly that. Your ping isn't 20-50 in the game. It bumps it up without knowing to give those with crappy internet have an "equal" advantage to you.

Funny sh*t just happened. I just beasted this ENTIRE clan. Rest of my team sucked but I was owning complete a.ss. They were like "fu*k YOU DRAKE" and "Get the fu*k outta here you f*g." I love it! Pissing dude's off cause I'm beasting on that a.ss. They'll be in a youtube video at some point.
 5 years ago '08        #1549
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
Lag compensation and/or lag in general. Online gaming isn't perfect but it has definitely declined. And that Lag Comp sh*t you hear about, is exactly that. Your ping isn't 20-50 in the game. It bumps it up without knowing to give those with crappy internet have an "equal" advantage to you.

Funny sh*t just happened. I just beasted this ENTIRE clan. Rest of my team sucked but I was owning complete a.ss. They were like "fu*k YOU DRAKE" and "Get the fu*k outta here you f*g." I love it! Pissing dude's off cause I'm beasting on that a.ss. They'll be in a youtube video at some point.
lag comp is pretty rare for me in blops 2 surprisingly. Rarely do my shots not register and I can consistently play at the same level. But in BF3 the sh*t happens enough where it gets annoying.
 5 years ago '04        #1550
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 Martel said:
this game fu*kin sucks. ugly a.ss graphics and the semi-automatics are weak as fu*k compared to the mk14 mw3 and the fal n m1 on the first black ops. this is some bullsh*t those are the only guns i like to use because they are more interesting than spraying but it's pointless when it takes three shots. booooo @ treyarch. thankfully i didnt buy this piece of sh*t game.
Play hardcore or STFU.....

Thank me later.....
 5 years ago '04        #1551
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155

[video - click to view]

Hit that quad. 4 k!lls with 1 sniper bullet

Theater mode recovered it thought it would have been lost.

Arson said:
lag comp is pretty rare for me in blops 2 surprisingly. Rarely do my shots not register and I can consistently play at the same level. But in BF3 the sh*t happens enough where it gets annoying.
Same here

I chalked it up to BF3 being a piece of sh*t and sold it. Dedicated servers my a.ss.

Last edited by K1; 12-08-2012 at 09:40 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #1552
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:

Same here

I chalked it up to BF3 being a piece of sh*t and sold it. Dedicated servers my a.ss.
Nice quad. I think a lot of people outside of the states are running on the servers I play on most even though I specifically search for US servers. 60 out of 64 people shouldn't have a 100+ ping.
 5 years ago '09        #1553
space
space
You must be playing on the PC @ Arson. I play on PS3 and haven't experienced a bit of lag in BF3.
 5 years ago '08        #1554
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
You must be playing on the PC @ Arson. I play on PS3 and haven't experienced a bit of lag in BF3.
yeah. I'm gonna chalk up to having a sh*tty round.
 5 years ago '08        #1555
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,768 | Props total: 12267 12267
 PotheadFocker said:
Nitty is the FAL select expert I'll ask him what the recoil did to it, glad they turned down the remington, little bastards won't be spamming the gun now
 ImAMonster said:
It's a call of duty game bro.

Just unlocked this FAL Select Fire. :hillwhoa: My God. This thing is LETHAL.
They nerfed my Fal +Select Fire + Supressor combo Haven't used it in a couple days...I was on to the SWAT to see what that same combo is like....then I read the patch notes and that got nerfed too I see Treyarch just want me to use the M8 in the AR class....only way for me to find out how bad the Fal got nerfed is to play some Search...those first blood k!lls are priceless.
 5 years ago '09        #1556
space
space
 Mike Nitty said:
They nerfed my Fal +Select Fire + Supressor combo Haven't used it in a couple days...I was on to the SWAT to see what that same combo is like....then I read the patch notes and that got nerfed too I see Treyarch just want me to use the M8 in the AR class....only way for me to find out how bad the Fal got nerfed is to play some Search...those first blood k!lls are priceless.
They didn't nerf that sh*t. all they did was "add more recoil" which don't mean sh*t to a person with good aim. So if you got good aim you still good to go.

One thing that's REALLY pissing me the fu*k off is that this M8 is a 4 round burst gun, yet I can hit someone directly in the chest and all 4 bullets hit them and their screen is barely red. :/...
 5 years ago '08        #1557
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,768 | Props total: 12267 12267
Im not one to complain about Lag but every since the patch yesterday last night and this morning I been

Far as the Fal...I don't notice damn thing if they nerfed it I leveling up this SWAT tho as the backup
 5 years ago '11        #1558
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
20+ ping?
 5 years ago '12        #1559
Jake2by4 
space
space
space
$1,023 | Props total: 12 12
3 bars n*ggas are basically gods in this game
 5 years ago '04        #1560
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,477 | Props total: 16296 16296
Hope they dont nerf my sentries. I had like 3 going the whole match

[pic - click to view]

Would have been more but they stop you at 3
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
129 comments
2 days ago