The Official Black Ops 2 Thread

most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
170 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #1441
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,764 | Props total: 12240 12240
 Rico23 said:
what the fu*k are you babbling about we talkin bout lag compensation and u over there talkin bout your degree and how much money u make...n*gga i dont give a fu*k...and furthermore u dont know me so for u to a.ssume that you can "son me" or are better than me is quite laughable...jealousy and envy??:walkercmonson :this is a discussion thread...if i wanted to respond or acknowledge u i would have directly replied to your post(s) like i'm doing now...so again shut the fu*k up plz

what's next u gonna start posting check stubs? clown a.ss n*gga
Shut up inferior being...Internet is like life

Some of us live in the PJ's (Your Crappy Connection) and some of us don't Just put your Big Boy pants on and deal with it cuz you not moving up in the world complaining.

Last edited by EMER1TUS; 12-05-2012 at 11:41 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #1442
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
 Rico23 said:
i hope you only act like a dumb a.ss online , if so you're fu*ked
My Momma passed away 5 years ago today I'm done wasting time on your cry baby a.ss...some of us got real issues to cry about. Roll up I'm trying to get high.
 5 years ago '04        #1443
Counterfeit215 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,885 | Props total: 4 4
Does anyone fu*k with the League play on ps3? If so add me, looking to get a good squad together. Tired of playing with lames who fu*king suck.

dj_big_drew
 5 years ago '04        #1444
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,472 | Props total: 16288 16288
For the first time it felt like my bullets worked.

[pic - click to view]

Very next game it was back to the same ol same ol
 5 years ago '08        #1445
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
as if I give a fu*k about what you think of me Yawn

Degree...Check
Moved from Detroit to Charlotte...Check
Whip paid off...Check
Mortgage...Check

If she happy...fu*k is you n*gga

Ohio...State smells like sh*t every time I drive through going back home...no like it really smells like sh*t
 5 years ago '08        #1446
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
Yawn...I've countered everything opposition has giving me.

I'm Celebrating Life today and this fu*k n*gga crying over Lag n*gga buss yo gun like a man and quit acting like a bi*ch...aint said his name yet...but he know mine...I see he aint wanna touch that "his state smells like sh*t" topic tho
 5 years ago '10        #1447
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,731 | Props total: 19626 19626
This is fu*king amazing. You guys have incredibly fast Internet connections. Maybe the lag comp isn't powerful enough to slow you down. Maybe if you're petty enough, you took someone else's sh*t. Either way, my point is for you to acknowledge the not only the issue, but the scale of it.

It is difficult to find a Call of Duty community (YouTube, Reddit, official, non official) where someone is not talking about this. K/D ratios are significantly down across the board for a lot of people. While some of this can be attributed to the fact that the maps are new and weapons are different, skill does not diminish.

I can post this sh*t for days on end until a patch is released. This is the bigger problem. The developers don't acknowledge it even exists, upon countless amounts of proof. And when thrown irrefutable evidence, they give a response that is highly unprofessional. I'm amazed more so than surprised by this.

For guys that are I.T. majors and what not, you give me little faith in when I try to look for examples to convince my peers that college is not overrated. If you have a passion for I.T. or fixing computers and networks, you do not need to flash your credentials for approval. Your knowledge should bleed off of my computer screen, but it completely betrays you right now. I see so little of it.

Last edited by Hovi Bryant; 12-05-2012 at 01:19 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #1448
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,731 | Props total: 19626 19626
 killadre said:
For the first time it felt like my bullets worked.

[pic - click to view]

Very next game it was back to the same ol same ol
 5 years ago '08        #1449
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
When a video game is developed and put out for the masses the a.ssumption is already known...can't please everybody. All this started cuz I said I don't have those moments when I'm like:

"Lag caused me to be k!lled," I was then called naive. When I die its on me...bad aim on my part. I can't blame Treyarch or bandwidth or the server for that matter...its totally on me.

I aint flash my sh*t for approval, naw just letting n*ggas know they aint talking to some 20 yo kid living at home with his Moms. You talking to a n*gga who financial livelihood is based off of having a good internet connection...that's how I do business. As far as lag...I agreed and said it does exist---just not in my case...that ruffled feathers...so be it not my problem. You can run this thread back 2-3 weeks ago and see me agreeing with n*ggas on that topic...but as soon as I said doesn't affect me...I'm dumb, naive, stan...that's when I'm like miss me with that bullsh*t.
 5 years ago '08        #1450
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
 Rico23 said:
More of your life story no one gives a sh*t about...RIP to your moms, good thing she cant see u acting like such a lame a.ss to strangers over the net
I can't talk to my Moms like most people do...Cancer made sure of that. So I speak to her when I look out the window, or when I'm driving or when I'm in the bed and can't sleep.

My Moms was 1 of the nicest people on the planet...I just talked to her on her Going Home Anniversary today...she told me to tell you fu*k that bi*ch n*gga from Ohio...stunt on him every chance you get
 5 years ago '08        #1451
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
 Rico23 said:
did she also tell u to get off boxden and honor her legacy like a real man? doesn't look like it

just stop while you're behind
I met a n*gga last Friday...he needed a logo done for him...took me 45 minutes to work up the concept...i'll finish when I sober up tonite. I'm bout to get paid $200 for verbally a.ssaulting you on Boxden today get off BX, hell new Imma leave your d!ck in the dirt today n*gga
 5 years ago '11        #1452
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169 OP
space
space
$33,331 | Props total: 8467 8467
Nitty going in on this lame

Stop crying little dirtball and snap the disc in half already, do us all a favor
 5 years ago '07        #1453
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,202 | Props total: 15055 15055
ay Mike n Rico, yall chill

sh*t aint that serious goddammit

and RIP to your t-lady Mike, closest thing to losing a parent is losing my grandmother. So I know how you feel
 5 years ago '05        #1454
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
space
$5,178 | Props total: 1184 1184
supa1mann
 5 years ago '11        #1455
space
space
Hey Rico Lebron sh*t on you and your state and you still got him in your sig like a battered ho
 5 years ago '05        #1456
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
Damn I come in here to drop my gamer tag and n*ggas bickering.....

Yeah anyway I'm starting to get into multiplayer cuz this version of zombies is too complex and boring. I'll get on tonight.

PSN darquecinnamon
 5 years ago '11        #1457
space
space
 darquecinnamon said:

Yeah anyway I'm starting to get into multiplayer cuz this version of zombies is too complex and boring. I'll get on tonight.

PSN darquecinnamon
I'll send you a friend request when I get on, i'll put bx in the friend request

what do you play we run k!ll confirmed and search

Last edited by PotheadFocker; 12-05-2012 at 03:50 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #1458
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,876 | Props total: 17405 17405
 PotheadFocker said:
Nitty going in on this lame

Stop crying little dirtball and snap the disc in half already, do us all a favor
 5 years ago '08        #1459
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
Ayo Trill it aint nothing bruh...I do this for sh*ts and giggles Not 1 fu*k was given over this dude...I k!lled time sonning this boy today.

Rico23 said:
why are u sucking his d!ck...this n*gga didn't go in on no one and this whole time he's done nothing but make himself look more and more stupid in every post, so as for u, shut the fu*k up when grown folks is talking and stay on the sidelines the the gossiping cheerleading bi*ch that you are..

and furthermore, Talking about my home state is not "verbally abusing" anything..being verbally abused on the net...if there were such a thing, it would be me saying "Hey mike nitty, i'm glad cancer got rid of your piece of sh*t mother, and the world is a better place now, if her grave was on fire, i wouldn't even p!ss on it to put it out.."

That's being verbally abusive...but let me go before he decides to put up his address and offers a plane ticket to come "see him"...he's already told us every other detail about his life.

in a thread about black ops 2

Bruh, it aint work...you thought I was gon get mad cuz you talking bout Ma Dukes Naw son, aint sh*t you can say that will bring me more pain than I already felt. Imma Master Troll boy...you lost this 1 today. I made myself look stupid huh why I get so many props today then lil n*gga. Im like Em you d!ck in the b00ty a.ss bi*ch, I knew you was gon go there I knew once you couldn't match me pound for pound you was gon hit below the belt...thing is I been on BX almost a decade pimp I'm built for this, I aint join BX to make friends but I know a bunch of real n*ggas that'll eat yo face off for ya boy.

Me and my Bro over here High as sh*t laughing at this clown a.ss n*gga smoking and dranking...get outta line again imma pull my belt off, wet it....strip you nekkid and beat the sh*t outta son.

Last edited by EMER1TUS; 12-05-2012 at 04:37 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #1460
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
 darquecinnamon said:

PSN darquecinnamon
This fool honestly got upset cuz I said I don't experience the type of lag "that makes me wanna throw my joystick" like he do. I'm crying over here.

This n*gga stay in rural Ohio gotta boil water right next to his septic tank and sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
14 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
53 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy