The Official Black Ops 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #1421
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,842 | Props total: 2006 2006
 famoussasjohn said:

This was MW2 when it got hacked to sh*t on the 360 lol. Aimbot is kinda already in the game though, auto-aim is retardedly strong in this COD.
Thats a modded LOBBY. Huge difference of someone walking around with an aimbot or wallhack
 5 years ago '05        #1422
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
Yo, has any1 on PS3 had their control go completely fu*king haywire? Im talking, run turns into grenades, then press it again and you shoot...then press y n you throw a tactical?

This sh*t has happened a few times and idk if its the controler or not. Ive never had that sh*t happen on another game ever. I have to shut off my control n cut it back on n it works perfectly. The fu*k kinda sh*t is this man
 5 years ago '11        #1423
mhurricane266 
space
space
$2,559 | Props total: 547 547
 astroblack9 said:
Yo, has any1 on PS3 had their control go completely fu*king haywire? Im talking, run turns into grenades, then press it again and you shoot...then press y n you throw a tactical?

This sh*t has happened a few times and idk if its the controler or not. Ive never had that sh*t happen on another game ever. I have to shut off my control n cut it back on n it works perfectly. The fu*k kinda sh*t is this man
Its been happening to me here and there lately. Its not for long stretches but every now and then ill go to sprint and my dude will crouch, or switch weapons. Its not too bad right now but it has got me k!lled in a gunf!ght.
 5 years ago '11        #1424
Grizzab 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 493 493
Just change your connection preferences when you go to search for games. It'll help a little
 5 years ago '04        #1425
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,871 | Props total: 2011 2011
 Rico23 said:
at .58-1.09

a lot of ppl in this thread can shut the fu*k up now
Actually when i made my connection lag on purpose with one bar i had that happen, its cuz ur laggin so much u think (and looks like) ur shooting some1 when u actually are not
 5 years ago '08        #1426
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,761 | Props total: 12230 12230
 Hovi Bryant said:

Gonna leave this here. Of course dumb n*ggas will say his aim is bad.
 Hovi Bryant said:
If you really want to notice the bs hit detection, i suggest using the FAL or MSR. No select fire. I swear bullets fly through for the first 3 shots. You're lucky to be alive for the 4th and 5th that actually connect and k!ll.

Anyways, here's more of the same.

That sucks...but I don't have problems like that.

Also I have the Fal Gold...2 Shot k!ll for me everytime and I use it both with select fire and without..doesn't matter, if I hit you with 2 you drop, suppressed or not...easily my most effective weapon.
 5 years ago '08        #1427
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
 Rico23 said:
at .58-1.09

a lot of ppl in this thread can shut the fu*k up now
most of us never said it doesn't happen...if it don't happen to me I can't be mad at Treyarch
 5 years ago '10        #1428
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,731 | Props total: 19626 19626
 Mike Nitty said:
most of us never said it doesn't happen...if it don't happen to me I can't be mad at Treyarch
Speedtest.net

Post the results. Lets see what you got.
 5 years ago '04        #1429
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,871 | Props total: 17387 17387
 Mike Nitty said:
This.........
 5 years ago '11        #1430
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
The LSAT
 5 years ago '11        #1431
mhurricane266 
space
space
$2,559 | Props total: 547 547
 superdrunken said:
The LSAT
What's your strategy with that gun an lmgs in general. What do you put on it? I've been trying to use them but I get into too many battles where the hipfire makes me not even want to use it.
 5 years ago '10        #1432
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,731 | Props total: 19626 19626
 Rico23 said:
unless you have sh*tty D/L speeds or you miraculously get matched in some heavenly like lobbies every time where ppl have superb speeds, EVERY SINGLE TIME, then i dont see how ppl are saying "it isn't happening to me" by the nature of the game there is literally no way around it barring those 2 exceptions...weeks later i still dont see how ppl in this thread are acting so naive
These n*ggas play with a ping of like 200ms or some sh*t, forcing the host with a low ping to have like 130ms to balance out everyone else. I don't know how that sh*t works, but I would not be surprised if this is what happens.
 5 years ago '09        #1433
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,406 | Props total: 10531 10531

Why am I losing gunf!ghts.

Supposed to be getting 30 mb/s download but they been fu*king it up and dropping our speeds to half that for some reason. :/ Need to call them mahfu*kas.
 5 years ago '05        #1434
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
 ImAMonster said:

Why am I losing gunf!ghts.

Supposed to be getting 30 mb/s download but they been fu*king it up and dropping our speeds to half that for some reason. :/ Need to call them mahfu*kas.
Use ghost, and the mp7, throw a silencer on it.

Then stay in chokepoints, where you could go from side to side and not worry about behind you.
 5 years ago '04        #1435
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
running around with only a knife loaded with perks in black ops 2 is fu*king hilarious, people get pissed cause you k!ll them when you bring a knife to a gunf!ght
 5 years ago '08        #1436
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 Mike Nitty said:
 Hovi Bryant said:
Speedtest.net

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #1437
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,406 | Props total: 10531 10531

[pic - click to view]

My internet is about as inconsistent as the black ops servers.

Y'all fu*ks with my emblem?

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by ImAMonster; 12-05-2012 at 02:36 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #1438
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
 Rico23 said:
unless you have sh*tty D/L speeds or you miraculously get matched in some heavenly like lobbies every time where ppl have superb speeds, EVERY SINGLE TIME, then i dont see how ppl are saying "it isn't happening to me" by the nature of the game there is literally no way around it barring those 2 exceptions...weeks later i still dont see how ppl in this thread are acting so naive
 Hovi Bryant said:
These n*ggas play with a ping of like 200ms or some sh*t, forcing the host with a low ping to have like 130ms to balance out everyone else. I don't know how that sh*t works, but I would not be surprised if this is what happens.
Y'all boys k!ll me...I'm naive cuz I don't complain about Lag...really...Host migration I get its annoying but I'm naive cuz I don't experience what you do. Y'all take everything so fu*king literal...Does it happen...yes normal lag happens but not to the point where I have to come in the thread and complain about that being the reason why I'm dying. Lemme explain something I have an IT degree so naive I am not. fu*k posting my Internet speed lets post IT Degrees and see who naive fu*k all this crying put y'all big boy pants on Y'all boys crying bout lag and I'm over here Watching Streams on Firstrowsports...downloading off BX testing Splash Pages for Websites I'm working on and Oh yea getting the Final k!llcam in search---all at the same time

can't believe this sh*t....I was playing nice but now names being called...im supposed to give a fu*k about y'all sh*tty a.ss connection...Naw fu*k that yo. When I was in school I wanted to be a video game designer so I've taken many classes in coding and animation and I don't trip about sh*t that normal non IT n*ggas do...cuz I really understand... I aint even saying y'all suck...what I'm saying is same n*ggas in here bi*ching either Boss Up or trade the sh*t in but please don't lump my gravy connection in with yo Bullsh*t.
 5 years ago '08        #1439
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
 Rico23 said:
OK, well thats all fine and dandy,thanks for your mini bio but i"m struggling to comprehend, let alone give a single fu*k why u think we are talking strictly to you the "official black ops 2 thread" does not revolve around fu*kin Mike Mitty, and no one called you out specifically nor called u names dumb a.ss(until now) ...you've already gone on the record and said that it doesnt happen to u...ok fine, but there are MANY more ppl in this thread how are pretending that the problem doesn't exist...

And bullsh*t connection?

[pic - click to view]

So Mike Nitty, YOU and your IT degree can get the fu*k outta here with that bullsh*t, and i humbly invite u to shut the fu*k up
Bruh you butthurt...chill cuz you aint cashing checks like me. You get sonned real quick boi. Nobody was talking to me yet these 2 posts were after mine...1 of you and 1 of homie I never said the thread revolve around me...that's envy on your part...jealousy if you will...you already quoted me last week on this same matter but you aint talking to me (or us the Gravy Connection Crew which I'm affiliated) I don't even know wtf that was you posted but that aint me...I'm babysitting my niece over my bro crib...you so quick to expose a n*gga you don't even realize I'm not even home Real recognize real and you aint looking to familiar bruh

Hovi Bryant said:
Speedtest.net

weeks lateri still dont see how ppl in this thread are acting so naive

Last edited by EMER1TUS; 12-05-2012 at 11:04 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #1440
SharpenUrSword 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,065 | Props total: 4415 4415
Wait...u telling me theres a possibility i may experience lag while playing online????

All yall are butthurt and catching feelings...stfu already
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
147 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
95 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
117 comments
1 day ago