most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #1401
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,417 | Props total: 10542 10542
 latereg6 said:
^^^^yea i figured out that the knife sucks on this game...i really dont think i like black ops 2

this game is the result of when an artist/creator of something listens to their fans too much, they tried to appeal to want the fans "wanted" and i think it changed the game for the worse

all i like is that everything u do gives u points now though
Nah, They made the game better overall imo. No Ghost helping campers. No panic knife (Cheap a.ss k!lls imo), No Grenade Launchers (Only can get one from a scorestreak)

They got a lot right in this game. Just have to learn how to play around it.
 5 years ago '04        #1402
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,941 | Props total: 2044 2044
 ImAMonster said:
Word. It doesn't have to be a button on a router. I know how they're made and it's NOTHING to flip that switch when you see an enemy. Hell, I been looking for hacks and all that sh*t to just counter the bullsh*t in this game. It seems like most of these people have aimbots and wallhacks going. Be firing at someone, they turn around super quick with their 12 sensitivity and lock directly on you. It seems to me that sticky aim works really strongly for some people, and doesn't work at all for others.

On another note, does anyone find themselves paying too much attention to the mini map and getting k!lled because of it? Like we'll have a uav and I'll be staring at the map walking around the map and then BOOM, Dead. Some dude with ghost pops out and k!lls me. or I'll be watching the map and go towards red dots and then someone walks out of a building right beside me that I can't see and k!lls me. I think I play stupid. I be running right out in open spaces and never stopping running. I don't play cautiously.
Aimbots and wallhacks?

Dudes need to man up and admit you suck.
 5 years ago '09        #1403
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
Aimbots and wallhacks?

Dudes need to man up and admit you suck.
I already admitted I suck lol. You don't know what aimbots and wallhacks are?

Aimbot = Automatically aims at enemies for you. You ADS and it locks on an enemy. Perfect aim every time. Detectable very easily in a k!llcam.

Wallhack = Able to see people through walls so you know where every enemy is on the map. It's like having that millimeter scanner on constantly over the entire map. Only the enemies are shown better and you can tell how far away they are from you.

Used to fu*k around with that sh*t all the time on COD 4 when I had it for PC lol. Was fun as sh*t cause it was a whole lobby of people with em. Seeing who could be the best with hacks lmao. Good times. They're not so big on consoles but no doubt it still happens.
 5 years ago '04        #1404
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,892 | Props total: 2044 2044
asking for tips on how to play a game that half of boxden think a kid with one arm n 2 fingers can be good at
 5 years ago '04        #1405
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,941 | Props total: 2044 2044
 ImAMonster said:
I already admitted I suck lol. You don't know what aimbots and wallhacks are?

Aimbot = Automatically aims at enemies for you. You ADS and it locks on an enemy. Perfect aim every time. Detectable very easily in a k!llcam.

Wallhack = Able to see people through walls so you know where every enemy is on the map. It's like having that millimeter scanner on constantly over the entire map. Only the enemies are shown better and you can tell how far away they are from you.

Used to fu*k around with that sh*t all the time on COD 4 when I had it for PC lol. Was fun as sh*t cause it was a whole lobby of people with em. Seeing who could be the best with hacks lmao. Good times. They're not so big on consoles but no doubt it still happens.
I know what aimbots and wallhacks are.. i played cs before 1.5 on pc but i only play cod on xbox. Didnt realize you played pc, i highly doubt theres aimbots or wallhacks on consoles
 12-03-2012, 09:24 PM         #1406
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wtf is this probation sh*t? I never quit games early and now I'm on probation for 5 minutes wtf is this
 5 years ago '04        #1407
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
 notoriousthugzz said:
I know what aimbots and wallhacks are.. i played cs before 1.5 on pc but i only play cod on xbox. Didnt realize you played pc, i highly doubt theres aimbots or wallhacks on consoles
never seen the wallhacking sh*t on a console before, so i dont know if it exists. but the aimbot sh*t is absolutely real. i posted a link in the old mw3 thread, or maybe even the black ops 1 thread that led to a site of a guy using it and trying to sell them. he would literally ads and lock instantly onto the guy regardless where he was aiming, it was pretty retarded. who knows anymore what your allowed to get away with with this game nowadays. i havent heard much in the way of anyone getting banned or anything. honestly aside from the occasional obviously modded controller, i havent felt like anyone was actually cheating. although i dont know what it would be like going up against one of the lag switch guys. i just think the game suffers from sh*tty maps, mixed with bad spawning, and awful connections. if they fixed the last 2 game wouldnt be too bad. but it definitely still wouldnt be better than mw2 or bo1, and damn sure not anywhere near cod4
 5 years ago '04        #1408
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 notoriousthugzz said:

[video - click to view]

This was MW2 when it got hacked to sh*t on the 360 lol. Aimbot is kinda already in the game though, auto-aim is retardedly strong in this COD.
 5 years ago '10        #1409
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,735 | Props total: 19637 19637

[video - click to view]

Gonna leave this here. Of course dumb n*ggas will say his aim is bad.
 5 years ago '09        #1410
space
space
 Hovi Bryant said:

What y'all see in this video is what happens to me on average. I'd say 97/100 games play like this. Completely laggy bull sh*t. It's not bad aim when you're getting hit markers and aiming right at him only to shoot you sideways and not even be aiming at you but you die. Just don't see why this many games into the series they've started adding this bullcrap. There's no reason for it.
 5 years ago '10        #1411
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
What y'all see in this video is what happens to me on average. I'd say 97/100 games play like this. Completely laggy bull sh*t. It's not bad aim when you're getting hit markers and aiming right at him only to shoot you sideways and not even be aiming at you but you die. Just don't see why this many games into the series they've started adding this bullcrap. There's no reason for it.
If you really want to notice the bs hit detection, i suggest using the FAL or MSR. No select fire. I swear bullets fly through for the first 3 shots. You're lucky to be alive for the 4th and 5th that actually connect and k!ll.

Anyways, here's more of the same.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #1412
Counterfeit215 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,885 | Props total: 4 4
 Hovi Bryant said:
If you really want to notice the bs hit detection, i suggest using the FAL or MSR. No select fire. I swear bullets fly through for the first 3 shots. You're lucky to be alive for the 4th and 5th that actually connect and k!ll.

Anyways, here's more of the same.

woahhh...Luckily i've only experienced a few lag compensation problems.
 5 years ago '07        #1413
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
The shot guns on this game fu*king
 5 years ago '09        #1414
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,631 | Props total: 1807 1807
who wanna guzzle my c*m 1 v 1 me???
 5 years ago '08        #1415
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,114 | Props total: 23362 23362
 Hovi Bryant said:

there's a bunch of clips in there with some god awful lag. Like how is this guy even connected to this game bad. But I gotta say, there's a good 5 or 6 where dude's aim was just legit butt.

Last edited by Arson; 12-04-2012 at 03:37 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #1416
space
space
 Arson said:
there's a bunch of clips in there with some god awful lag. Like how is this guy even connected to this game bad. But I gotta say, there's a good 5 or 6 where dude's aim was just legit butt.
Sometimes that lag comp sh*t'll make you look like your aim is bad. Mahfu*kas be teleporting and sh*t lol.

Man you have to play so slow in this game because of the Spawns. :( You literally have to check EVERYWHERE. I went 13-5 but it was very boring to me. I want these 30+ k!ll games but to do that, I'll have like 23 deaths or some crap. I'm not trying to be out here dying a lot but I also don't want to have to check every corner I walk around.

Last edited by ImAMonster; 12-04-2012 at 04:15 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #1417
space
space
Anyone else having trouble with the theater mode not allowing playback of matches? I'm not trying to record every match I play in.

Edit: Apparently some douchebags tried to hack it and get this 10th prestige sh*t from it so now it's down until they patch it. Yet they're worried about raising the score needed for the UAV. :/...Way to have your priorities in order, Treyarch.

[video - click to view]

Check at 3:15. How does he shoot through my shield with a shotgun tho??? A one shot k!ll through the shield with a shooty. It's a boring video so don't expect any exciting sh*t lol.

Last edited by ImAMonster; 12-04-2012 at 05:58 AM..
 12-04-2012, 06:58 AM         #1418
Tony Romo God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just played for the first time in over 2 weeks and my ps3 froze once again during the first game, BO2 is such a piece of sh*t

looks like i will be playing the original BO forever which is the GOAT COD game, if only they still did updates and released new map packs
 5 years ago '10        #1419
space
space
 Arson said:
At medium range, or close range....it does not take more than 3 bullets to k!ll.

Even at the maximum distance, it sould not take more than 5 bullets to k!ll.

There's no such thing as someone's aim in that video being legit butt. n*ggas should have been dead given the hit markers.
 5 years ago '08        #1420
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,114 | Props total: 23362 23362
 Hovi Bryant said:
At medium range, or close range....it does not take more than 3 bullets to k!ll.

Even at the maximum distance, it sould not take more than 5 bullets to k!ll.

There's no such thing as someone's aim in that video being legit butt. n*ggas should have been dead given the hit markers.
Its a couple in there when dude is just to the right of their body or completely shooting over them in one part at the end where some guy was laying prone in that club on plaza.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside 15 Artists That Biggie Wanted To Work With (But Never Got The Chance)
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy