The Official Black Ops 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
56 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #1381
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,905 | Props total: 17471 17471
that MSC or whatever its called is a beast

slap the laser on on and go.....i aint gonna lie i'm enjoying this game ...i checked that bar sh*t out too and noticed no diff between if had 3 or 4 bars (i seem to never drop below 3) i still havent seen the lag
 5 years ago '04        #1382
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
Panic knife is obsolete if you aren't behind the guy. Although I've gone to backstab and that doesn't even work. Knifing in this game is pretty much useless.
 5 years ago '09        #1383
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,628 | Props total: 1801 1801
Anyone use their d!ck to play sometimes
 5 years ago '08        #1384
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 1645 1645
Smh, I am so horrid at the game.

And how many fu*kin bullets it take to k!ll someone?...I swear i'm spray a clip to k!ll somebody.
m
 5 years ago '09        #1385
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,414 | Props total: 10540 10540
 Thefu*kinEmpire said:
Smh, I am so horrid at the game.

And how many fu*kin bullets it take to k!ll someone?...I swear i'm spray a clip to k!ll somebody.
m
And then they hip fire and hit you in the shoulder and it says it's a headshot. Deal with the sh*t all the time. Makes me hate this game. I love what they tried to do with it, but it didn't work out because of the lag and and other players having advantages over other players because of their internet. I just don't see why at this point that dedicated servers are not the norm. BF3 devs did it so there's no excuse for any big-time multiplayer game to have them at this point.
 5 years ago '09        #1386
space
space

[video - click to view]

Can y'all above average players watch that and tell me what I did right/wrong in that gameplay? That's about average for me as far as good games go. Y'all can see how quickly I die, first k!ll is 2 bullets and I'm done. Quality isn't spectacular. Other videos will be better quality. I didn't save this one in 720p format after re-saving to lower file size.
 5 years ago '10        #1387
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,734 | Props total: 19634 19634
The second time you died in the video was clearly lag comp related.

The game's coding tries to predict what everyone is doing in order to make up for people with sh*tty connections. I'm not saying your connection is sh*tty, but given that lag comp slows down people with great ISP's...it's hard to say how sh*tty it becomes.

So, the game predicts you both shooting, but since your opponent has a SMG with a higher rate of fire than the MTAR you're using, it goes and gives the victory to the other guy even though you're shooting first. The game also predicted that you were aiming off target as well, given how retarded you look in the k!ll cam.
 5 years ago '04        #1388
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,974 | Props total: 3471 3471
Did yall read this bullsh*t from Activision regarding Hardcore Game modes

Vahn wrote:

Hello,

I know the Hardcore crowd loves Hardcore. I love me some Hardcore Search & Destroy, personally. You are a small enough community where I feel like I know some of you personally.

The problem here is that not every gamemode playable in a hardcore variant has sufficent enough traffic to warrant having it's own playlist.

Hardcore Free-For-All, for example, has a very low traffic count. This makes Matchmaking in that playlist more difficult.

While I'm sure that the 4000 people in it right now are loving it, I'm just being open with with you when I say that something with less than 1% of the total population barely justifies it's own playlist.

What follows next is a discussion point. It's not a committement or a guarantee. I am taking feedback as we think about how to provide more hardcore game modes as Public Playlists without fragmenting the small Hardcore community or matchmaking.

I would appreciate it if you please keep your posts on-topic and civil. Please hardcore community, police your own. I am counting on you to make it worthwhile to have a thread going.

As a snapshot in time, these are the Hardcore modes in order of popularity.

1. Hardcore TDM (by a large margin)
2. Hardcore CTF
3. Hardcore Search
4. Hardcore FFA

Where do you go from here? Sacrifice Hardcore FFA for a Moshpit, k!ll Confirmed, or something else entirelly?

Some of you will be tempted to say "Give every game mode it's own Hardcore playlist." Save yourself some trouble. I totally get it. You like Hardcore.

However, Hardcore is not a gamemode. It's a variant on the game rules. One that is popular with a very passionate, but very small crowd of people.

Keeping the 80,000 (or so, across 2 platforms) of you together and able to play together has to be a priority over any specfic variant.

Finally, in case you are just joining us on this game, we go through this every two years with you.

This year is no different. We put out the game. We then figure out what is popular amongst the Hardcore (and other variant, but relatively small communities), and we make adjustments that are in the best intrests of the game and the community. This year is no different. Of course we'll make adjustments. We always do.

Vahn

Last edited by ddash; 12-03-2012 at 08:38 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #1389
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
 ImAMonster said:

Can y'all above average players watch that and tell me what I did right/wrong in that gameplay? That's about average for me as far as good games go. Y'all can see how quickly I die, first k!ll is 2 bullets and I'm done. Quality isn't spectacular. Other videos will be better quality. I didn't save this one in 720p format after re-saving to lower file size.
Your aim is bad. Keep playing, it'll get better.
 5 years ago '05        #1390
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,386 | Props total: 8064 8064
 ImAMonster said:

1. always check your corners that first death u didnt look to your left at all walkin out that door.
2. hit your uavs quicker one death u had a uav didnt hit it asap and it cost u to get k!lled.
3. never be out in the open in the game it results in alot of deaths i always run around the outside of the maps do it on every call of duty.
4. that sniper who k!lled u in the building shouldnt have k!lled u the first time if u checked everywhere if a teammate isnt by u and u are close to a building then 9 times out 10 a enemy is there.
5. Tip for alot of people including u dont shoot someone unless u have a really good shot, people see somebody start shooting, dude panics and turns and k!lls u.
6. Never chase k!lls they usually dont end well if u dont have the shot let him go unless its crunch time and u really need that k!ll.
 5 years ago '04        #1391
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 ImAMonster said:

Ok I peeped this without reading the other replies to you.

It wasn't bad but your aim is a bit off & you lack map awareness but that could be because you don't know the map fully. Map knowledge is one of the biggest parts of being good at COD.

Don't run blindly around corners, Always have your sights up ready for a gun battle when going around a corner unless your using a laser attachment than you can get away with hip fire if its close quarters. Also try not to run through the middle of the map so much & be aware of the windows or high ground around you where you could potentially be sniped from behind.

Don't raise your sights before firing when a enemy is directly in front of you hip fire first than raise your sights while firing I recommend using a laser if your going to run and gun w/ an a.ssault rifle if you wanna beat SMGs.

If you see an enemy far away don't take shots at him unless you think you can k!ll him instead of taking a few shots and him not dying that only raises his awareness that someone is behind him or near him, not as big of a deal w/ silencer though but don't chase just be aware that you saw a guy and predict in your head where he might be headed and go catch him off guard or just forget about him if he was going in the opposite direction as you.

Last edited by K1; 12-03-2012 at 01:49 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #1392
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,905 | Props total: 17471 17471
 K1Entertainment said:
Ok I peeped this without reading the other replies to you.

It wasn't bad but your aim is a bit off & you lack map awareness but that could be because you don't know the map fully. Map knowledge is one of the biggest parts of being good at COD.

Don't run blindly around corners, Always have your sights up ready for a gun battle when going around a corner unless your using a laser attachment than you can get away with hip fire if its close quarters. Also try not to run through the middle of the map so much & be aware of the windows or high ground around you where you could potentially be sniped from behind.

Don't raise your sights before firing when a enemy is directly in front of you hip fire first than raise your sights while firing I recommend using a laser if your going to run and gun w/ an a.ssault rifle if you wanna beat SMGs.

If you see an enemy far away don't take shots at him unless you think you can k!ll him instead of taking a few shots and him not dying that only raises his awareness that someone is behind him or near him, not as big of a deal w/ silencer though but don't chase just be aware that you saw a guy and predict in your head where he might be headed and go catch him off guard or just forget about him if he was going in the opposite direction as you.
This is exactly what i do but this is basically COD 101
 5 years ago '04        #1393
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 erickonasis said:
This is exactly what i do but this is basically COD 101
Definitely also

make sure you can comfortably aim with the sensitivity you are using. I see people go to high sensitivity and miss their shots because of it.

I think if you don't snipe, you shouldn't be using anything higher than 4 sensitivity.
 5 years ago '12        #1394
WINsconsin 4 heat pts
space
space
$706 | Props total: 3 3
 TattooedMPsz said:
1. always check your corners that first death u didnt look to your left at all walkin out that door.
2. hit your uavs quicker one death u had a uav didnt hit it asap and it cost u to get k!lled.
3. never be out in the open in the game it results in alot of deaths i always run around the outside of the maps do it on every call of duty.
4. that sniper who k!lled u in the building shouldnt have k!lled u the first time if u checked everywhere if a teammate isnt by u and u are close to a building then 9 times out 10 a enemy is there.
5. Tip for alot of people including u dont shoot someone unless u have a really good shot, people see somebody start shooting, dude panics and turns and k!lls u.
6. Never chase k!lls they usually dont end well if u dont have the shot let him go unless its crunch time and u really need that k!ll.
THIS. fu*king i don't know how many times this has happened to me
 5 years ago '09        #1395
space
space
Thanks for all the responses and taking the time to give me some really useful tips. I'll put in a few hours of work tonight and see if I can put them to good use. Will try to switch to an SMG class since I like to run and gun mostly and don't play cautiously. I feel I play best with the MTAR, though. Go figure lol.
 5 years ago '11        #1396
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169 OP
space
space
$33,339 | Props total: 8508 8508
AR's are slower pulling up than SMGs and if you add in laser sight you don't even have to pull up at all... almost tailor-made for run and gunners

Keep aware of where your team is and expect the other team to be anywhere your team is not.

Stay on the outskirts and pick em off.

Those should def improve things for you
 5 years ago '11        #1397
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075
I learned not to chase k!lls in halo!!! n*ggas would three sixty a sticky grenade and then 1 shot to the head
 5 years ago '12        #1398
King Jaffe Joe 23 heat pts23
space
space
$8,092 | Props total: 4768 4768
how many gold guns yall have?

im starting to work on getting em now, i got a gold mp7 and im about to get a gold vector
 5 years ago '04        #1399
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 nameless1 said:
how many gold guns yall have?

im starting to work on getting em now, i got a gold mp7 and im about to get a gold vector
5 gold guns
4 diamond guns

All Sniper Rifles in gold & diamond
&
Remington Shotgun in gold
 5 years ago '06        #1400
latereg6 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,994 | Props total: 1048 1048
^^^^yea i figured out that the knife sucks on this game...i really dont think i like black ops 2

this game is the result of when an artist/creator of something listens to their fans too much, they tried to appeal to want the fans "wanted" and i think it changed the game for the worse

all i like is that everything u do gives u points now though
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
80 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
71 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy