The Official Black Ops 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
33 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #1361
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
 D. Norman said:
Hey i think i experience this thing ppl are talking about when they have 3 bars they somehow do better than 4....

Well i had all my devices on in the house and was downloading some stuff on 1 computer and the other one using up as much wifi as possible so i would only have 1 bar.

I had a hard time getting k!lls if any sometimes, your theory has been put to rest, that less bars make you better... MYTHBUSTERS APPROVED
odds are, you made that entire post up..and further more, theres a huge difference between having 3 bars, and 1 bar. and even further along, its all irrelevant if you dont have a great speed to begin with. if you have an average speed, and your purposely making it worse to see if you can k!ll better with 1 bar, thats retarded. what dont you understand about lag compensation? i never read through all the pages, i just randomly check into the thread and read the last page or so, but can you post your dl/ul speeds? and im kind of curious what your stats are for this game to..

im also wondering, you do remember mw3 right? do you remember after about a month they released a patch fixing what they called "host disadvantage"? they admitted to heavily favoring the people with the worst connections and in turn making it harder for those with great connections. and as im sure is the case with most other people posting about it, it isnt something that happens 100% of the time, for me its like 40-50% of the games im in you can clearly tell something is wrong. which ruins the entire game for me personally.
 5 years ago '04        #1362
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
 Menace718 said:
I've officially given up with objective based games. I'm tired of going 0-10 to start a game trying to capture a fu*king B flag when I have guys on my team getting twice as many points as me going 35-5 with no captures or defends. It ruins the game for me and all it does is make me want to launch the fu*king controller. From here on out i'm rolling with TDM, k!ll confirmed and ground war. If an objective game comes up though I'm backing out.
haha yo for real, they thought with the score streaks it would fix that..NAHHH..your almost obligated to get stuck with 2 snipers on your team now, who wont even capture the initial flag, let alone B. its rare that you get into a good game with objective modes. usually one team just steamrolls the other, and if your playing mercenary, you always get stuck with a guy or 2 playing strictly for k!llstreaks, and of course theyre not good enough to ever get them..i been playing the 3on3on3 sh*t, and its a lot of fun, but if you want to see some horrible spawning, god damn.. especially on that boat map, theyll spawn 2 of the 3 teams right next to eachother on that back end of the boat
 5 years ago '09        #1363
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,621 | Props total: 1798 1798
Wonder if they will give us some throwback maps like mw3 did with terminal i hope
 5 years ago '04        #1364
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
 H4T3W1LL! said:
Wonder if they will give us some throwback maps like mw3 did with terminal i hope
 5 years ago '09        #1365
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,407 | Props total: 10534 10534
Any tips on how to aim better and/or reduce recoil? Even with foregrip on, my gun is jumping all over the place.
 5 years ago '09        #1366
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,071 | Props total: 1120 1120
These maps are forgettable. I haven't played them all, but I think I played just about 60% of them and none of them have that classic feel. The emblems on this game is crazy, the amount of detail and customization you can do to an emblem is dope, I know that's such a minor point but maybe in the next black ops game they will let us spray our emblems on the ground/walls like in Counter Strike, kinda like graffiti
 5 years ago '09        #1367
space
space
 Zaosyn said:
These maps are forgettable. I haven't played them all, but I think I played just about 60% of them and none of them have that classic feel. The emblems on this game is crazy, the amount of detail and customization you can do to an emblem is dope, I know that's such a minor point but maybe in the next black ops game they will let us spray our emblems on the ground/walls like in Counter Strike, kinda like graffiti
This is kind of what's wrong with this game. People want the little dink and dunk sh*t instead of worrying about this stupid a.ss lag that this game has. (It's affecting more and more people every day). I swear every time I join a match people on my team are like "What is with this lag? I've never had it lag like this" and then there was this other dude saying "They keep getting headshots on me and I don't see how" which are two of the major things happening to me. It's like I get in the most horrible lobbies this game can put together lol. but yeah, the emblem sh*t can go. They need to patch up the lag sh*t they got goin on.
 5 years ago '09        #1368
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
I love the emblems it sets everyone appart. I made mine a stripper

Btw it doesnt rlly lag for me but i think there are alot of people with lag switches... Like notice if u see someone then your instantly dead feels alot like they used a lag switch

But sh*t any MP game is gonna have lag yall act like BO2 should be different than every other fps mp game...
 5 years ago '04        #1369
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,856 | Props total: 2008 2008
lol at lag switch.

U think dudes just waiting for u to turn that corner to push the button and k!ll you?

That 3 vs 3 vs 3 is fun. My boy came ovrr the other night and we played split screen with a random teammate every time and won 5 outta 6 and the one we lost was KC and they didnt take the lead til 30 seconds left
 5 years ago '10        #1370
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,732 | Props total: 19627 19627
n*ggas still have standby buttons on their routers?

That lag comp is a beast at night.
 5 years ago '11        #1371
mhurricane266 
space
space
$2,559 | Props total: 547 547
 H4T3W1LL! said:
I love the emblems it sets everyone appart. I made mine a stripper

Btw it doesnt rlly lag for me but i think there are alot of people with lag switches... Like notice if u see someone then your instantly dead feels alot like they used a lag switch

But sh*t any MP game is gonna have lag yall act like BO2 should be different than every other fps mp game...
i think everyone understands its in all games but the difference is these past two they have taken it overboard. My first cod was 4 and up until mw2 the basic fundamental of the game was never a problem, which is getting someone in your sights and shooting.Mw2 was unbalanced as hell but i loved it.yes you got shot around corners from time to time but ultimately if I lost a gunf!ght it was usually my fault. Shooting and being on point is the most important thing in this games and when they do this aggressive lag compensations it makes it impossible to go on any type of streak because around 3 or 4 k!lls at no fault o yourself you may just e "beat" in a gunf!ght because you pay more for your Internet.
 5 years ago '09        #1372
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
Yall really think nobody has a lag switch? Its obvious when it happens youll know
 5 years ago '09        #1373
space
space
 H4T3W1LL! said:
Yall really think nobody has a lag switch? Its obvious when it happens youll know
Word. It doesn't have to be a button on a router. I know how they're made and it's NOTHING to flip that switch when you see an enemy. Hell, I been looking for hacks and all that sh*t to just counter the bullsh*t in this game. It seems like most of these people have aimbots and wallhacks going. Be firing at someone, they turn around super quick with their 12 sensitivity and lock directly on you. It seems to me that sticky aim works really strongly for some people, and doesn't work at all for others.

On another note, does anyone find themselves paying too much attention to the mini map and getting k!lled because of it? Like we'll have a uav and I'll be staring at the map walking around the map and then BOOM, Dead. Some dude with ghost pops out and k!lls me. or I'll be watching the map and go towards red dots and then someone walks out of a building right beside me that I can't see and k!lls me. I think I play stupid. I be running right out in open spaces and never stopping running. I don't play cautiously.
 5 years ago '09        #1374
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
Yup i look at the mini the whole time theres a uav

Anyone else get drove nuts by people on ur team running ahead then stopping in ur way. Or they be camping by you and you shoot 2 guys but theres a 3rd guy and u gotta reload and the camper stilldont have ur backfor 1 guy. An that same guy will steal your k!ll but wont back u up
 5 years ago '09        #1375
space
space
 H4T3W1LL! said:
Yup i look at the mini the whole time theres a uav

Anyone else get drove nuts by people on ur team running ahead then stopping in ur way. Or they be camping by you and you shoot 2 guys but theres a 3rd guy and u gotta reload and the camper stilldont have ur backfor 1 guy. An that same guy will steal your k!ll but wont back u up
I can't stand when I'm running and a team mate is so much in a hurry that he runs in front of me and sprints so I can't see anything and gets us both k!lled cause I can't shoot through him or see the enemy. So frustrating lol.
 5 years ago '09        #1376
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
^yea that too omg i get so fu*king depressed on this game sometimes haha

Sometimes i just gotta put in wwe13 and relax before i k!ll myself
 5 years ago '05        #1377
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
IDGAF if my teammates camp..jus dont camp in a fu*king doorway. That sh*t is as frustrating as it gets
 5 years ago '09        #1378
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
Anyone else have major issues with the panic knife? It never ever works... Ever. Only works in campain
 5 years ago '04        #1379
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Got diamond sniper rifles unlocked was a pain to get the svu gold but it was worth it

I also hit a quad feed last night on the sniper (4 k!lls in 1 bullet), it was dope. Too bad theater mode is down, I hope its not lost.
 5 years ago '04        #1380
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,876 | Props total: 17414 17414
after i get to level 55 i'll probably be done with this game shortly after...still better than MW3
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy