The Official Black Ops 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #1281
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,731 | Props total: 19626 19626
I just wanted to add as well, that both Blame Truth and the guy who k!lled him had 4 bar connections.

I mean if that's what it means to have 4 bars, then the game is just fu*ked up right there.
 5 years ago '04        #1282
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,871 | Props total: 17385 17385
 Hovi Bryant said:
I just wanted to add as well, that both Blame Truth and the guy who k!lled him had 4 bar connections.

I mean if that's what it means to have 4 bars, then the game is just fu*ked up right there.
Is there a way to tell it wasnt a headshot?...i did not listen to the gunfire i am at work but like i said before i've seen myself get final k!ll cams (on both sides of the fence) in numerous COD's and about 90% they never look accurate.

I never trust or judge from them
 5 years ago '04        #1283
space
space
 Hovi Bryant said:
. Regardless if you disagree with his accuracy or not
How can accuracy not factor into it ..if the dude is missing his target of course he's not going to win the gunf!ght no matter how many fu*king bulletts he shot
 5 years ago '10        #1284
space
space
 erickonasis said:
Is there a way to tell it wasnt a headshot?...i did not listen to the gunfire i am at work but like i said before i've seen myself get final k!ll cams (on both sides of the fence) in numerous COD's and about 90% they never look accurate.

I never trust or judge from them
In the case of a headshot:

There's a metal ding or clink sound like someone forges a piece of steel or shoots a metal helmet. It's a staple of the CoD franchise man. Also in the status feed of the game, you'd see a picture of a crosshair over someone's head, indicating a headshot (which did not happen in the video).

Lag compensation is the reason why k!ll Cams are never 100% accurate. The k!ll Cam is generally from the host's perspective. With BO 2's aggressive lag comp, the host is getting the short end of the stick 9 times out of 10, so I really don't know who's perspective it is from now.
 5 years ago '10        #1285
space
space
 erickonasis said:
How can accuracy not factor into it ..if the dude is missing his target of course he's not going to win the gunf!ght no matter how many fu*king bulletts he shot
I just made that statement as a polite way of saying you're fu*kING WRONG. THE DUDE WAS fu*kING ON POINT WITH HIS fu*kING SHOTS AND YOU NEED TO WEAR MOTHERfu*kING GLASSES YOU bi*ch a.ss n*gga.

Besides, you were missing the point.
 5 years ago '04        #1286
space
space
 Hovi Bryant said:
I just made that statement as a polite way of saying you're fu*kING WRONG. THE DUDE WAS fu*kING ON POINT WITH HIS fu*kING SHOTS AND YOU NEED TO WEAR MOTHERfu*kING GLASSES YOU bi*ch a.ss n*gga.

Besides, you were missing the point.
I'm the bi*ch but your the one crying fu*king lag......

dude couldnt aim for sh*t that why he died period
 5 years ago '10        #1287
space
space
 erickonasis said:
I'm the bi*ch but your the one crying fu*king lag......

dude couldnt aim for sh*t that why he died period
I was being sarcastic. But that tends to go amiss on the internets. My apologies.
 5 years ago '04        #1288
space
space
 Hovi Bryant said:
I was being sarcastic. But that tends to go amiss on the internets. My apologies.
Sarcasm is definitely not easy to detect on Boxden
 5 years ago '09        #1289
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,405 | Props total: 10529 10529
 Mike Nitty said:
Bruh I aint saying what happens to you aint happening to you but I do know you haven't prestiged yet and you in your mid 40's as far as level....what that means is UAV is the most used scorestreak and you haven't reached the most important perk in this game (Ghost) yet. You say you shoot people first and still get wet up right, my theory is that your on Radar at all times so those times when you feel like you should have k!lled dude, I'm saying he knew where you were to begin with. It was a normal shootout to you but to him he was plotting on that orange dot for 10-15 seconds before the actual encounter sh*t felt like 1 big clusterfu*k before I unlocked Ghost...still does just less of it now that I have a couple Ghost classes.
I'm actually the top level on PS3 now so I have ghost and run it on all my classes since I'm a rusher. Same thing still happen. I'm talking CLEAR lag. I'll shoot someone in their back like 3-4 times, they'll turn a corner, pop back out and hip fire me once in the ankle and I die. That's just how it works on PS3 for me. but on my brother's 360, it played nothing like that. I was winning nearly every gun battle I got in. Most of my deaths were coming from people laying down 5 shock charges right next to each other and those gay a.ss bouncing betty's. Lol.
 5 years ago '04        #1290
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
theres obviously 2 different sides in here, i dont know whats so hard for certain people to understand. if youre not experiencing lag/lag compensation, its probably because you have a regular connection, or even below average, somewhere in that range. ive joined a game and been the guy with 3 bars and absolutely went off, and knew it was only because i was behind everyone. but 99% of the time im playing, im hosting because i have a real good internet speed. ive posted it on here, something like 60 down and 30 up, to which it says its better than 99% of the country. i understand that. and im far from an i/t guy, but im a.ssuming if theyre dumbing down my connection to match that of the lowest guy in the room, or the average of the room, then it puts me at a huge disadvantage, and its why i pop my head out, see a sniper, duck behind the corner, run 3 steps, and then die even tho there wasnt a chance in hell he had enough time to even see me, let alone line up a shot.

my k/d is currently at 2.20. my spm is in the 440 range. its not a matter of me not being good, im actually quite good at the game, that doesnt mean i dont notice how broken it is. im just good at anticipating what guys are gonna do and where there going to be, and im great at playing objectives. but there are so many one on one battles im losing where the guy isnt even looking at me when i start shooting, and he turns and hipfires with the accuracy of a navy seal. yet in the k!ll cam his gun is pointed all the way to the side of me when he starts getting his first hit markers.

the sick thing about it is there would be NO complaints about lag and lag compensation if they just wouldve made dedicated servers. its unreal to me they didnt do it with this years game. it shouldve been in this series for the last 3 cods at least.

i know all i do is bi*ch about the game, and that sucks because there actually are a few good things about it. its just the things that are bad outweigh the good. being rewarded for the objectives more than ever is a great thing. picking up tags in k!ll confirmed is huge now, where people used to not even care about grabbing them. league play is a great addition for people looking to play with people that care about winning. create a class is great..and ive noticed hardly any real campers, for the most part in the games i play everyones running and gunning, which is awesome to me...but the map designs are bad/lazy. ive yet to hear someone call one of these maps great.
 5 years ago '04        #1291
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
 ImAMonster said:
I'm actually the top level on PS3 now so I have ghost and run it on all my classes since I'm a rusher. Same thing still happen. I'm talking CLEAR lag. I'll shoot someone in their back like 3-4 times, they'll turn a corner, pop back out and hip fire me once in the ankle and I die. That's just how it works on PS3 for me. but on my brother's 360, it played nothing like that. I was winning nearly every gun battle I got in. Most of my deaths were coming from people laying down 5 shock charges right next to each other and those gay a.ss bouncing betty's. Lol.
haha that bouncing betty shock charge combo is so annoying. i started hitting people with the guardian/sentry gun combo, sh*ts funny as hell lol
 5 years ago '09        #1292
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
Played this sh*t on the ps3 yesterday and that sh*t was terrible then Switched it to mw3 and it was also sh*t. CoD on the 360>>>>
 5 years ago '04        #1293
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,871 | Props total: 2010 2010
 haff3131 said:
theres obviously 2 different sides in here, i dont know whats so hard for certain people to understand.
Sorry i dont understand it. Imma beast

I can jump on a plane now travel to a different state, play it, and still be a beast
 5 years ago '10        #1294
OB2 4 heat pts
space
space
$336 | Props total: 114 114

Last edited by OB2; 06-06-2013 at 10:09 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #1295
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19

I don't experience THAT much lag. But it definitely happen.

where that bx ps3 clan at?
 5 years ago '07        #1296
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,658 | Props total: 17903 17903
 haff3131 said:
theres obviously 2 different sides in here, i dont know whats so hard for certain people to understand. if youre not experiencing lag/lag compensation, its probably because you have a regular connection, or even below average, somewhere in that range. ive joined a game and been the guy with 3 bars and absolutely went off, and knew it was only because i was behind everyone. but 99% of the time im playing, im hosting because i have a real good internet speed. ive posted it on here, something like 60 down and 30 up, to which it says its better than 99% of the country. i understand that. and im far from an i/t guy, but im a.ssuming if theyre dumbing down my connection to match that of the lowest guy in the room, or the average of the room, then it puts me at a huge disadvantage, and its why i pop my head out, see a sniper, duck behind the corner, run 3 steps, and then die even tho there wasnt a chance in hell he had enough time to even see me, let alone line up a shot.

my k/d is currently at 2.20. my spm is in the 440 range. its not a matter of me not being good, im actually quite good at the game, that doesnt mean i dont notice how broken it is. im just good at anticipating what guys are gonna do and where there going to be, and im great at playing objectives. but there are so many one on one battles im losing where the guy isnt even looking at me when i start shooting, and he turns and hipfires with the accuracy of a navy seal. yet in the k!ll cam his gun is pointed all the way to the side of me when he starts getting his first hit markers.

the sick thing about it is there would be NO complaints about lag and lag compensation if they just wouldve made dedicated servers. its unreal to me they didnt do it with this years game. it shouldve been in this series for the last 3 cods at least.

i know all i do is bi*ch about the game, and that sucks because there actually are a few good things about it. its just the things that are bad outweigh the good. being rewarded for the objectives more than ever is a great thing. picking up tags in k!ll confirmed is huge now, where people used to not even care about grabbing them. league play is a great addition for people looking to play with people that care about winning. create a class is great..and ive noticed hardly any real campers, for the most part in the games i play everyones running and gunning, which is awesome to me...but the map designs are bad/lazy. ive yet to hear someone call one of these maps great.
this is what gets me i never had this happen in any other COD but this one im scared to even look out a window cause im dead when i pop back behind the wall and take a few steps.
 5 years ago '10        #1297
space
space
 haff3131 said:

Dude you have to be a god at this game to even have that high of a K/D given this laggy sh*t.

I was a 1.95 in MW3 and now I'm a 1.33.

30 down and 6 up btw.
 5 years ago '04        #1298
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 haff3131 said:
m27 was the first a.ssault rifle i started liking from this game. definitely like the m4. i always feel like when i pick someone elses gun off the floor its way better than when i equip it myself, its weird. i like the msmc a lot too..
Word lol

whenever i pick up a m27, mtar or scar that isn't mine I go on a k!ll streak

not sure why....
 5 years ago '05        #1299
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,901 | Props total: 30147 30147
 WiLL said:
Played this sh*t on the ps3 yesterday and that sh*t was terrible then Switched it to mw3 and it was also sh*t. CoD on the 360>>>>

ps3 is a joke with cod
 5 years ago '09        #1300
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,405 | Props total: 10529 10529
 Rico23 said:
First game I played tonight had 26 k!lls and 27 deaths ..4 bars
VERY next game....26 k!lls 14 deaths...3 bars

But n*ggas acting like we crazy or must be so sh*tty

Then I played my first game with that FAL to see what the fuss was about..19 and 6
26-14 is a bad game to me (for me myself). I could do that and be pissed at myself that I didn't do better. If I'm not going like 20+ k!lls and -10 deaths, then I don't feel I'm accomplishing anything.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago