The Official Black Ops 2 Thread

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
72 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
94 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
278 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #1261
YaDunno 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$527 | Props total: 27 27
what classes ya'll working with? I'm smashing it with the M27 I think it's called, reminds me alot of the M4 Carbine from COD4
 5 years ago '11        #1262
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
if I ran only a silenced smg I would have a 2+ KD EASILY, my goodness those things r*pe, but I get bored using one gun and the HK416 is my favorite real life rifle so I rock that a lot, put the dot reticle fmj and grip on it

As far as select fire, on the 556 I prefer the burst, and the M8 with burst r*pes, haven't tried auto yet...

Scar sounds so brolic on my surround sound, also a fun one to use.. Despite the lag I am enjoying this game.
 5 years ago '04        #1263
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
 KeepinItTrill said:
went against a dude like that yesterday

was playing domination on Carrier, dude was running around with a silenced MP7 and finished like 39-1. I was sniping cuz I was bored as hell, got 2 back to back hitmarkers on him, he came around the lil ramp I was on and dropshot me easy as hell
lol yeah man its pretty funny. anyone whos played this series since mw2 knows that the first couple weeks of these games is unbearable at times. obviously its hard for them to know just how having a million people on their servers are going to affect things. but they make billions off these games. theres no excuse to not have things damn near perfect at launch. i dont want to be rewarded for having a great connection, but i damn sure dont want to be penalized. im pretty bored at the moment so im thinking of just making a little montage out of a random game just to show what im talking about. maybe then it wont seem like bi*ching. its more annoying than anything.
 5 years ago '07        #1264
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 15065 15065
 YaDunno said:
what classes ya'll working with? I'm smashing it with the M27 I think it's called, reminds me alot of the M4 Carbine from COD4
M8A1, AN-94 or w/e, MTAR, FAL, PDW, MP7, MK48, DSR 50, Ballista

are pretty much the only guns I use

Scar is a.ss on this game IMO
 5 years ago '04        #1265
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
 YaDunno said:
m27 was the first a.ssault rifle i started liking from this game. definitely like the m4. i always feel like when i pick someone elses gun off the floor its way better than when i equip it myself, its weird. i like the msmc a lot too..
 5 years ago '11        #1266
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 YaDunno said:
Yeah man it basically is but it uses the gas system from a G36. Love that gun!
 5 years ago '09        #1267
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Anybody on here that is serious about unlocking Tower of Babble on zombies mode hit me up. I need another person or two. Have to be 2 players that haven't unlocked it yet. I only need my zombies trophys for the platinum so I'd like to get this done. I hate it when sh*t is taken out of my hands and I have to rely on other players.

Step 1: Both players build a turbine in the starting room and max out their points by shooting the zombies several times before stabbing them.

Step 2: Get to the diner and if you dont get an EMP grenade and get the teddy bear you restart the game immediately and try again. It's best if you get the EMP in one of the early rounds. There is no other way to get the EMP grenade and it's completely random if it spawns and when it spawns. Sometimes this can take several hours and sometimes you get it on your first try. Only one player needs the EMP! Once you have it, both players get into the bus and go to bus stop 4 - the Power Station.

Step 3: In the Power Station build the parts to turn on the power (you need 750 points to open the Power Station door).

Step 4: As soon as Dr. Maxis tells you to turn the power off shut it off after he stops talking. He will say this very shortly after the power has been turned on.

Step 5: Both players go outside and follow the road to the left (in the direction of the third bus stop) through the fog until you see a lantern. From the lantern stick to the rocks on the left side of the road and keep running until you reach a cornfield. Run around the cornfield until you find an entrance between the plants. In the cornfield is a huge pylon.

Step 6: Look above until you see and hear the thunderstorm. It needs to be above the pylon! Don't get k!lled by a zombie while looking up.

Step 7: Once the thunderstorm is above you, k!ll the last zombie to start the next round.

Step 8: The electric zombie has a 50% spawn chance when the thunderstorm is above you. If he spawns you need to set up 2 turbines at specific locations: there are 2 ways to get into the Pylon so when you enter from either side it will always be the pillar on your right that needs the turbine facing towards it when the zombie electric guy enters the pylon. When Dr. Maxis tells you to k!ll the creature throw the EMP grenade at it and make sure the turbines don't get destroyed. Keep a zombie alive at the end of this round.

Step 9: Both players pick up their turbines (take the ones away that are under the pylon) and each one moves to any teleport lantern they can find. There are several lanterns in the fog, one is at the diner (bus stop 2), one is in the town (bus stop 5) and one is at the bus depot (bus stop 1). Make sure to set your turbines down at the same time and you will get red mist come out of the teleporter lanterns to confirm you did it right.

If done properly then all players will get this trophy! You can also do this with 3 or 4 players, but 2 are the minimum to make it work.

Last edited by Acid Rap; 11-28-2012 at 10:00 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #1268
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 Acid Rap said:
Anybody on here that is serious about unlocking Tower of Babble on zombies mode hit me up. I need another person or two. Have to be 2 players that haven't unlocked it yet. I only need my zombies trophys for the platinum so I'd like to get this done. I hate it when sh*t is taken out of my hands and I have to rely on other players.

Step 1: Both players build a turbine in the starting room and max out their points by shooting the zombies several times before stabbing them.

Step 2: Get to the diner and if you dont get an EMP grenade and get the teddy bear you restart the game immediately and try again. It's best if you get the EMP in one of the early rounds. There is no other way to get the EMP grenade and it's completely random if it spawns and when it spawns. Sometimes this can take several hours and sometimes you get it on your first try. Only one player needs the EMP! Once you have it, both players get into the bus and go to bus stop 4 - the Power Station.

Step 3: In the Power Station build the parts to turn on the power (you need 750 points to open the Power Station door).

Step 4: As soon as Dr. Maxis tells you to turn the power off shut it off after he stops talking. He will say this very shortly after the power has been turned on.

Step 5: Both players go outside and follow the road to the left (in the direction of the third bus stop) through the fog until you see a lantern. From the lantern stick to the rocks on the left side of the road and keep running until you reach a cornfield. Run around the cornfield until you find an entrance between the plants. In the cornfield is a huge pylon.

Step 6: Look above until you see and hear the thunderstorm. It needs to be above the pylon! Don't get k!lled by a zombie while looking up.

Step 7: Once the thunderstorm is above you, k!ll the last zombie to start the next round.

Step 8: The electric zombie has a 50% spawn chance when the thunderstorm is above you. If he spawns you need to set up 2 turbines at specific locations: there are 2 ways to get into the Pylon so when you enter from either side it will always be the pillar on your right that needs the turbine facing towards it when the zombie electric guy enters the pylon. When Dr. Maxis tells you to k!ll the creature throw the EMP grenade at it and make sure the turbines don't get destroyed. Keep a zombie alive at the end of this round.

Step 9: Both players pick up their turbines (take the ones away that are under the pylon) and each one moves to any teleport lantern they can find. There are several lanterns in the fog, one is at the diner (bus stop 2), one is in the town (bus stop 5) and one is at the bus depot (bus stop 1). Make sure to set your turbines down at the same time and you will get red mist come out of the teleporter lanterns to confirm you did it right.

If done properly then all players will get this trophy! You can also do this with 3 or 4 players, but 2 are the minimum to make it work.
maneeee fu*k all that
 5 years ago '05        #1269
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
drop shotting needs fixing ASAP. idk how many times ive shot n*ggas in they face as they drop shot n get my shin, disgusting.

With that said, im glad they fixed some of the lag...and any1 who says this isnt catered to camping is in denial. Having a little more fun...but have to slow my pace down, and as a rusher that is frustrating as fu*k
 5 years ago '09        #1270
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 superdrunken said:
maneeee fu*k all that
This looks pretty easy compared to easter eggs in the past ones.
 5 years ago '11        #1271
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 astroblack9 said:
drop shotting needs fixing ASAP. idk how many times ive shot n*ggas in they face as they drop shot n get my shin, disgusting.

With that said, im glad they fixed some of the lag...and any1 who says this isnt catered to camping is in denial. Having a little more fun...but have to slow my pace down, and as a rusher that is frustrating as fu*k
you crazy lol my best games are when I use a silenced MP or MSMC and run my a.ss off
 5 years ago '04        #1272
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,861 | Props total: 2008 2008
 D. Norman said:
Yeah this right here. Some these ppl think they are a beast when truely they not.I just think they need to keep it trill and realize they are not a monster at cod games. The first step in recovery is admitting, once they get pass that they may enjoy the game. And to the person saying ghost makes a difference cuz all the uav I thought that also, but realize I rather have these ppl know where I am so they can come get me or try to camp on me cuz I will beast them. I'm glad they made ghost so high to get it def has reduce ppl camping and games r much more faster.
The irony. If you dont use ghost youre a noob. End of story

Last edited by notoriousthugzz; 11-28-2012 at 10:45 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #1273
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,764 | Props total: 12243 12243
Just leveled up the Fal...once I unlocked the Reflex sight I played 4 straight matches of 35+ k!lls Wait till I put a suppressor and Select Fire on that thang
 5 years ago '04        #1274
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,876 | Props total: 17416 17416
 Mike Nitty said:
Just leveled up the Fal...once I unlocked the Reflex sight I played 4 straight matches of 35+ k!lls Wait till I put a suppressor and Select Fire on that thang
what class is that and what level do you have to be?
 5 years ago '10        #1275
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,732 | Props total: 19628 19628
n*ggas acting like Lag Comp ain't real.

Just take a speed test, post your results. Then post your K/D. If you're really I.T. Then, this is just all troubleshooting for you guys.
 5 years ago '10        #1276
space
space
 AuthenticMade said:
So many of you complaining about lag compensation...its nothing new in FPS's.

Its something we been dealing with since Quake 2 and Dark Forces 2 back in the 90s. Learn to play with it, learn to time with it, and go have fun
I deal with it. It's not ridiculously broken to the point where the game is unbearable, but I believe the people who notice it, are probably playing a lot worse than they should given their skill-set.

Now, for the average Joe Schmoe out there who averages a K/D beneath 1.5 on the regular...then they probably wouldn't notice or care.

More people than I've noticed are complaining about the problem. Lag comp isn't new, but the scale of how bad it is, seems to be.
 5 years ago '10        #1277
space
space
 Rico23 said:
Coming from an I.T. guy myself, i have no idea why ppl kept mentiong that sh*t Being in the IT ield has little to nothing to do with how the game's server compensate's for lag...that is totally out of our hands
 5 years ago '04        #1278
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,876 | Props total: 17416 17416
 KeepinItTrill said:

explain this video Norman. lemme guess that dude sucks at the game too right?

the sh*t in that video happens to me ALL THE TIME
Just watched that video...the guy who got k!lled looked like his aim was slightly to the right when it happened while the other guy was spot on...Looks legit to me

Last edited by erickonasis; 11-28-2012 at 12:19 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #1279
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 erickonasis said:
Just watched that video...the guy who got k!lled looked like his aim was slightly to the left when it happened while the other guy was spot on...Looks legit to me
That's what I was thinking
 5 years ago '10        #1280
space
space
 erickonasis said:
Just watched that video...the guy who got k!lled looked like his aim was slightly to the right when it happened while the other guy was spot on...Looks legit to me
Clearly you don't know what the hell just happened.

He fires multiple shots, but on the k!ll cam, you only hear one. The person that k!lled him was seemingly able to drop him with one bullet, yet on the k!ll cam he fires a third of his magazine.

THAT is lag compensation. Regardless if you disagree with his accuracy or not, you heard multiple hit markers, but the k!ll cam shows 1 ever connecting.

There's no such thing for any automatic weapon to k!ll with one shot that isn't to the head (and there are exceptions to that).

You guys should try to understand the issue besides attempting to take a stance. Really.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy